Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yet another thread...And we are going be having a party on this very soon ðŸ˜Š !
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fake Nach Baliye 8 official Insta page is closed now. 
Guys show this aggression through votes. Plz vote for Monaya.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I loved the videos sanaya posted on insta,they were bang on at the point.
She knows who is doing what and still saying that we should not start war or anything like that,So we should respect her!
Lets just vote and see what happens!
MUNUDAS thumbnail
I have gone through all the pages but not able to understand anything.right now,i can't even watch the video sanaya posted so i don't know what she said but i hope everything is fine...
prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone...
Vote hard...
Just 23 hours more...
Keep voting hard...
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
posted this in the last post but i think its basically done now (sorry for reposting)

Loved that video they posted on IG. I'm glad she knows where its coming from and she addresses it. Karma is a b*tch. If it doesn't bite them now, it will later on. Seeing that sanam and bharti also liked it means other people are also probably aware of whats going on, otherwise no one would like a video if it was baseless. What just upsets me is that it got bad enough where she actually had to address it. Bashing etc happens to celebs all the time but stuff never gets so out of hand, the fact that it did just speaks volumes and its super sad. I hate how much negativity is surrounding their participation as if they've been obvious faves from the start. It scares me as to how the channel will proceed for their image in light of all these negative articles etc and the accusation of having a contracted winner -.-

Trying to stay positive and hopefully they get so many votes for Monaya that they can't ignore em! Wish I could vote but alas, I am also international so kudos to everyone voting and working hard :) Im sure y'all are killing it!!!!
Guinea thumbnail
Landed .

This thread Godwilling will give us a lot of happiness and joy.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Landed. God willing, this thread will be all positivity and celebration 
Whether Sanaya and Mohit win or lose, they are already winners for us ... looking at everything that has been happening to throw them off course, and where they have reached despite that. So whatever happens on the finale, we will celebrate their journey. 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the videos San posted and wow I've fallen in love with her all over again. She doesnt mince words and laid everything bare. My heart breaks that she had to issue those clarifications, for this stage to arrive but I'm so glad they did,supported by the fact that two other contestants had liked her posts too. The end result of it all is that I am spurred even more to vote today, to channel my anger productively and a request to you guys to do the same too!! Let's vote like never before, like there's no tomorrow. Just use today to the fullest and show Sanaya and Mohit we have their backs. Leave the rest to God. He sees everything and justice will be served. So hope you've all started everyone and stay inside the AT and avoid all distractions please. Congrats on the new AT and may it bring happiness galore for all of us *fingers crossed*
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indian fans pls focus on voting don't loss ur focus remember we don't have much time left for voting before tomorrow 9am we have to give lots n lots of vote for monaya just give ur best to this last remeaning hours go monaya fans make our girl dreams true vote vote vote
#gowinmonaya