Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

KJO is producer of the movie. He can throw the party for people who earned him money.

Can you please point to me where I admonished KJo on how he spends his own money, please? Of course he has every right to celebrate BB's success, especially since they cancelled the grand premier in on honor of Vinod Khanna.

I was genuinely interested in how exorbitant his montly alchol tab likely is since I just paid a pretty penny for the bartender for a grad party, not a sight at KJo and his gang.

Edited by Avocado.Girl - 6 years ago
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I apologize, I shouldn't have made the petty remark here. Whatever it was, glad you guys got the thread reopened / moved back.

Mind answering a question about Mirchi? I just realized it's the same actor/actress from BB but the leads were cousins right? Do you remember how they were related or how the dynamics of the family worked? I've been arguing with my friend for years and I'm pretty sure I'm right. Thanks!Edited by Avocado.Girl - 6 years ago

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys. no more discussion on this topic pls. 1st of all this is not related to this thread. and 2nd none has tried to shutdown BB threads. at least we don't have any proof on that right?? so don't make these types of comments. It was moderators choice to move it from here. but now it's back. so it was wholely their decision. pls leave this matter now.

no malice n no offence intended n just proof n mem said herself

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

As much as I like the movie, can mods please move Bahubali thread to south section. With so many new Bollywood releases coming up, least we can do is give fans of movie place to put their posts in peace. 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4855506?pn=10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4855506?pn=12

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avocado.Girl

yes they r cousins and I have talked with my South Indian friends with this issue and they said its normal for them, means marrying ur cousin is normal there

Dwipanita thumbnail
still this is a off topic. so again saying no more discussion pls
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

badri coj he might be thinking aj mujhe mauka mil hi gaya yeh epic scene karne ka 😆
what was Bahu thinking??

Bahu is thinking Badri aur thoda Zor lagakar try karo...😆
Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Bahu is thinking Badri aur thoda Zor lagakar try karo...😆

haha good one
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Avocado.Girl

in south.. Bua's son/daughter cam marry Mama's daughter son.. Its quiet normal.. and yes in Mirchi Jai was  Vennela's mama's son and for Jai Vennela was his bua's daughter

and  yes.. The same set of actors in BB

Satyaraj as Deva kattappa
Subburaju as Poorna Kumara Varma
Prabhas Jai Baahubali
Anushka Vennela Devasena