Ts " When Daughter Father Souls Met " Add Part 3 pg 7 - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Love the bonding of father and daughter and that netra need this type of treatment hope so in kasam also rishi will do like this with her netra is a bad soul. love ur ts 👏update soon and ty for the pmEdited by Aishwaryapani1 - 6 years ago
Get well soon no hurry u can update ur ts later on Edited by Aishwaryapani1 - 6 years ago
Tanshi ph scene was emotional. Rishi natasha meeting and rishi getting reminded of tanuja was lovely. Waiting for tanshi meeting
Awesome starting 
Oh hell rishi got married to that chipkali yuck
He still don't know the truth Like always 
Oops tanshi phone part was good & like the way tanuja made sure rishi heard her & AK conversation 
Rishi knew it was tanuja & heart broken knowing tanuja moved on
Love the part where rishi met Natasha 
Both felt connection but don't know how
Awe Natasha is seriously fire cracker her behavior act & talking made him think abt him & tanuja 
Let's see what he will do now to know abt tanuja 
Continue plz 
So cute and awesome update 🥳 Wao your ts on tanshi and natasha it's treat to read please update next part soon and thanks for PM
GET WELL SOON DI 😃
Thank you guys for your comment n likes
Nice start
Rishi missing his tanu
Angry with that netra for trying to get close to him
What's netra scared he'd find out I wonder
She somehow made tanu leave thinking he betrayed her
Now tanu is with AK pretending to be in relationship
Can't wait to see what happens when rishi finds out
As for Natasha that wee lass has spunk
Rishi in awe n even sees himself n tanu in her
Wonder how long it will take for him to wise up
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Congrats on new story dear 
seems to be interesting 
continue soon
HI GUYS ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDT OF THIS TS 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND WHICH MAKE ME GIVE UPDT TODAY 

AFTER SEEING YEST FAMILY SCENE I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH CV N THOUGHT TO SHOW MY VERSION OF THAT SCENE .

HERE WE GO 

PART 2 

Family was having breakfast when rano ask for rishi ... maanpreet said he left Uk for urgent work ... rano get angry n ask maanpreet why rishi did not inform her nor even now he share his problem or anything to her ... maanpreet told her when he used to do what she did has she forget how she was being so admant on asking rishi to leave tanuja even after knowing how much both love each ever ... rano said rishi is happy now with netra cant they seen that .

Ahana just said to hide his pain he has to wear a happy mask for rano n family but how he's suffering from his heart only rishi knows ... on seeing netra they stop talking n have food ... rano bless netra on saying her choice is always good on taunting others .

Raji was in his room with teary eyes on watching tanuja pic n caress it on as
Saying to forgive him for him she has to be away from rishi ... beeji arrive there n both become emo she said tanuja never deserve to get such a punishment for saving there lives ... she did so much for them n they could not save her marriage ... raji curse himself for asking her to take over every thing ... but beeji said she still not understand what happen that night which she has to leave them n most rishi when she was about to confess everything to him ... why she suddenly decide to go after meeting rishi ... but now see how they have to show its dont effect them after her leaving us only for rishi they are showing how they move on like him ... raji said he dont even know where she is how she is ... beeji console him on saying atleast they have that pic which they could look at n talk to her .

In Uk 

Rishi found out that Ak is a married man n have a daughter there was no pic of them ... he decide to go personally n meet Ak now but first need to fresh up ... after being fresh up he went in a cafeteria ... as he reach there tanuja n Ak leave from there  but tanuja has to be back she forget her purse ... as she enter she sense rishi presence n look around ... rishi who return from washroom too sense tanuja presence n look around to found her ... both search around even seeing other one n she leave .

Rishi wonder how he can sense tanuja there n wonder if she is really in Uk n how she reach there ... he was going out n Ak car pass by n rishi just notice tanuja n was shocked to see her there in a car but with whom he could not notice ... he shout loudly tanuja ... she could heard him n turn to see but no one there ... she wonder why she felt rishi could be there .

After one day rishi could not met Ak due of his meeting schedules ... rishi was missing tanya n went in park where was kids playing there ... natasha was also there n she notice him ... she go to him n ask ...

N " What are you doing here handsome uncle ? " with her cute face .

R " Oh you here , im watching kids playing , you are alone ? " felt relax on seeing her .

N " No my mom has come too she went to take my water , uncle you came alone here ? " .

R " Yes im here for business that why , actually i have a daughter she is same years of you , what's your name beauty pie " .

N " Im natasha my mom is coming im going bye " she leave fast before tanuja know she was not at that place where she leave her .

Tanshi could sense over one again both look around ... rishi was just wanted to see face   of natasha mother why he dont know but could not ... his heart beat fastest the breeze was changing way ... he felt strange even tanuja her heart told her his there ... Ak arrive there which rishi saw him with natasha n wonder how he can be natasha father ... he saw him put his arm around his wife but could not seen her face again ... he decide to talk to Ak but stop on seeing how natasha was happy with him .

Tanuja notice rishi after being in car n hide herself n realise due he was there she could sense him but why he came there did he found on her n natasha or it for over reason he came there .

Ak got call from rishi who inform him he will be meet him next day in his office ... Ak says ok mr rishi singh bedi ... tanuja get tense n shocked on hearing Ak said rishi singh bedi .. she ask why rishi want to meet him ... he told her about take over bedi's shares n rishi want to take over his ... tanuja said she will acompany him on that meeting n will make sure Ak take over all Bedi's shares ... she get all flash back of how rano treaten her ... Ak said ok without asking why .

Next day rishi some how felt strange while he was going to meet Ak he felt as everything is going change as a new tension will start ... he arrive on time but Ak was not there ... tanuja deliberly ask Ak to not go on time ... tanuja who as decided to face rishi with full confident as mrs Ak on giving him the biggest shocked of his life ... she know rishi will lose his temper on knowing Ak is late ... that happen rishi was shouting on the manager n ask to call Ak other wise he will ...

From behind " Other wise what mr rishi singh bedi " tanuja in a new avatar standing with Ak hand around his arm in attitude look .

Rishi felt n could recognize her voice n just said tanuja with smile n he turn but all his happiness vanish on seeing her with Ak so closely n look happy " Tanuja tum yahan " in a stamares voice 

Ak " Mrs tanuja Abhichek khurana my loving wife " saying he look at rishi .

Rishi could not believe what he heard n seen its reality or a bad dream which he was seeing ... he felt all broken again this time he could not control over his emotion n heart broken again tears fall from his eyes on seeing his tanuja with other man than him ... how she could do this to him n then his trance broke with tanuja voice ...

T " Mr rishi we did not come here to see your gloomy face please its not your house to do some fake charade come in the point , Abhichek lets go in cabin till he came in sense " she was showing him how its was not affecting her for him to be arround her .

Rishi was unable to gathers his strenght as its all gone on seeing her with other man ... he felt all his search his love as been buried right there how to react what to say he was speechless n walk toward Ak cabin .

As he enter tanuja offer him water then said its her who has been order to take over all his shares n soon will be his company which he will lose too ... Ak wonder why tanuja show interest n was doing well for his company ... he join tanuja side n challange rishi to make him come on road by taking all his companies n shares ... rishi singh bedi is also a cunning n clever man he accept it n told tanuja he's not a betrayal people like often others are or who pretend to be honest but they turn to be betrayal .

Tanuja reply back on saying who betray whom they will see n know later its not good to talk like honesty people like him n she ask him he can leave .

Rishi leave there cabin with tears as he could not felt any thing from her as his tanuja but a new tanuja who know only to hurt people ... as he reach outside company walking in all lost thought he was about to hit with car when natasha pull him away .

N " Cant you see uncle what if you would hit with car ? " .

R " I would die what else is left in my life now , i lost every thing now " in a broken heart n sob voice but he felt strange on talking to natasha as all his pain was being carry away on seeing her innocent face .

N " Uncle my mama use to said who accept defect early they are weak people , im sure you are not weak na , why not fight back , you know my papa is a big champion of boxing , you can ask him to help you " .

Rishi who forget he saw her with Ak n ask about being there .

N " Arey its my papa company im the daughter of mr n mrs Abhichek khurana , come i will make you to meet my papa , he's my best world papa i love him a lot he never refused me , he's not like my mama infact he's afraid of my mama , i will ask him to help you as you are my uncle na come '" she hold his hand n walk toward inside company .

Rishi come out his sense n felt his heart pain due of sadness grieve which he got n now on thinking tanuja has been move so far in her life she has her new world with her family n daughter that why he could felt tanuja in natasha style ... he stop to cont to go with her ... same time Ak n tanuja spot rishata together tanuja shout on natasha to be with unknown person n drag natasha to her ... natasha said she know him n met him twice she even save his life just while ago he would met with accident he is a good uncle .

Tanuja n Ak got shocked as she met rishi already now tanuja wont let her bear close to rishi if he found out she's his daughter he may take her from her ... natasha as Ak to take rishi at there place ... which tanuja n Ak dont think its good idea ... both refused but natasha create a scene which both accept it .

Natasha found herself strange to fight with her parents for unknown man ... same as rishi wonder what relation he do share with natasha for her to be so good n closeness toward him .

THATS ALL GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS WILL APPRECIATE THIS PART ON LEAVING YOUR COMMENT N LIKES TOO 

NEXT LAST PART 

THX HANISA 

Edited by --HANISA-- - 6 years ago