Ishra ss-#2 pyaar deewana hota hai,pt 21 on pg 142,teaser on 146

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here to bother u all with a new story. Actually I wasn't about to update any new prologue but felt bad that I should also write something for Pooja di as she turned Stunnerz ,and also faria wanted an os as eidi,but coz I don't like to write os,so a new prologue for both of u, and as u both like baby Ishra, another story of baby Ishra. Yes second season of pyaar deewana hota hai, but I will updt this only after finishing the first season, so here is the prologue, enjoy and do comment and hit like. 

#2 PYAAR DEEWANA HOTA HAI 

Scroll down for prologue. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PROLOGUE

A little boy of five years was sitting alone infront of a school looking at the kids coming out of the school. He smiled seeing little kids coming with their friends and siblings together. 

He was looking at them and became sad. After everyone went, he too got up to go to his house, sunshine orphanage. An orphanage run by Mr Batra, who don't have any family of their own, so they open an orphanage and love all the kids living there so much. 

The boy reached the orphanage and Mr Batra asked-kahan the tum raman, I was looking for u. 

Raman -bas yahin tha baba, was seeing the kids coming out of the school. 

Mr batra -dont feel bad, I will very soon get u admitted there. 

Raman -I am not feeling bad for not going to school but because I don't have anyone. 

Mr batra-kyun hum nahi hai. Itne saare bachche hai, why u feel alone. 

Raman -all r lost in themselves, as I am new koi mujhse baat nahi karta, kya kabhi koi mujhse dosti nahi karega. He said almost crying. 

Mr batra-nothing like that beta, very soon all will be ur friend, aur agar yeh log friend nahi banenge then matarani will send a new friend for u. 

Raman got happy hearing this and said-sachchi bhagwaan ji mere liye kisi ko bhejenge. 

Mr Batra nodded and hugged him tight. 

Later at night, everyone was sleeping closing all the windows and doors as it was raining heavily outside, when raman got up and said shaking Mr batra-koi ro raha hai baba. 

Mr batra-nobody is crying, badal garaj rahe hai, tu so jaa. 

Raman tried to sleep but he can still hear the cry. At last he got up and went to the door. He opened the door and saw a small baby was laying in the swing they kept outside and was crying. 

Raman ran inside and called Mr Batra. He came and took the little baby in his arms. He saw her locket which has her name encrypted. She was wearing a purple frock. 

Mr batra-ladki hai, ishita naam  hai. Dekhne se toh ameer lag rahi hai., then why someone left her here. Let me call the police. Saying so he went giving little ishita on Raman's arms telling him to take her inside. 

Raman took her inside and make her lay in his lap, he touched her milky skin and said caressing her cheek-tujhe bhagwaan ji ne mere liye bheja hai naa. Tu kitni cute hai aur chamak bhi rahi hai, Ek dum sona jaisi, toh aaj se tera naam sona, achcha. He said pecking her temple while she smiled showinf her toothless mouth. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like ,will wait for it. 

Ps-150+ likes for part 1.
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Awesome prologue Di 
N cute too 
Update soon Di 
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story di
Beautiful prologue
Raman orphan feeling bad for lonliness
Have the hope that god will send someone for him
Someone left ishita at orphanage
Raman took her to mr. Bhatra..
Raman named her as sona..
Such a sweet cute prologue di
Update soonEdited by Suma1012 - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome prologue Di 

N cute too 
Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 
aditi12ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start. ishra in orphanage. and someone left ishu there. thanks for pm. continue soon. and it looks like this season includes no parents only ishra. waiting for first part. 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new story dhi
Awesome prologue
Felt bad for Raman
Someone left Ishita in orphanage
Raman took her to Mr Batra
He named her Sona
It was cute
Loved it
Update soon
Yuvashree thumbnail
Beautiful prologue di. ...ii.. Ishra baby story. ...i like it.. .di.. .eagerly waiting for the story. ...di.. .