Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SG: help needed. plzz help me

viratanushka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

hello guys, remember me??? m not new to this forum n infact have written an OS n SS on YuvReen. i have given link here, those who haven't read them do read. they are light hearten stories. well, m not here to share my work but it will be a small gift from my side as a thank you if you guys can tell me where cani watch suvreen guggal's episode?? they are not on youtube, they are not on hotstar neither they can be found on google. plzz help me,plzz let me know where i'll find all n full episodes of SG. 

link:

Made For Each Other (yuvreen os)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3150936

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viratanushka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
guys kuch toh bollo..8 views aa chuke hai..nahi hai koi idea tohwaise bollo..pr bolo toh sahi..yeh padh k ignore karna matlab kya??? ðŸ˜•
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Hello dear,

I have contacted Hotstar once years ago.. they said they will add Suvreen Guggal but nothing like that happened yet..

Please contact Hotstar, send them an email stating you want SG Full Episodes to be uploaded or let others upload on Youtube or on other websites...

First they don't allow people upload them and second they themselves don't upload them! What a stupid thought! They have brains like a bread I tell you!

But I will search for some good sites for you to watch them.😳

If I'll find them, I'll let you know by posting them down here.