Sensational South

Arrange Marriage-..(Jai/Venella) Updated Pg 14 - Page 4

Isha_libran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Love this! I really like how their relationship is progressing slowly - very realistic! 😊

Looking forward to more, please do keep writing!

(Also: added this to the Mirchi fanfic master list! - so, feel free to PM me whenever you put up new chapters!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Awww...one of the cutest FF I've ever read  I was smiling throughout while reading..☺️
Can't wait to know how their relationship progresses from here 😊
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Laddoo..I am a fan of your one shots yaar...
simple but beautiful. ...it's like the scene is running infront of our eyes...
I think the phases are beautifully described. ... specially when the ice broke between Jai and Veena ..their teasings...it seemed so natural...
I just want to see more progress u know what I mean 😉
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was very sweet and quite intimate too!

Arranged marriage has its own beauty... bring it on! :D
umakapali thumbnail
thank you for posting

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arrange Marriage (Jai/Venella)

They completed 4 months of togetherness..in these months they developed feelings for each other but they were happy with the slow come sweet progress they were making in this relationship..so none of them were in a hurry to take any hasty step...

Last week had been very hectic for Venella..she had to manage back to back duties..night duties at hospital and then household work..seeing her state Jai suggested to look for a house maid who can help her with the chores..So now they have this maid who cooks for them..

One evening Jai came home and found the dinner neatly placed on table..he thought like any other day she was not home..surprisingly she was in the kitchen looking all fresh..he was taken a back with her beauty...

V:oh..tum agaye..chao dinner is ready..
what?

she caught him staring at her...

J:aa...am i dreaming too hard..how come Dr Venella playing with surgical knives at this hour..

V: I have been working like anything..so finally got half day...thought to relax for a while and then..Seema(the maid) called to inform she wont be able to make it today..so for a change..I planned to cook...

J:ooh..may god be with me..LOL

V:not funny..go and change..bohot bhook lagi hai...

J:as you say...Wink

After dinner they were busy relishing the ice cream...like after a long gap they got this time for their small chit chat session..

J:so..anything new..kya chal raha hai hospital mein..

V:I wish..same old stuff..workload and dealing with patients..and I had to assist in two surgeries back to back today..

J:aur bano doctor...

V:please..itna bhi boring nahi hai..Mr Job holder..ohh..what about you haa..anything new in office?

J:what do you expect??I hardly pay attention to any gossip or hot topic even if its going around..

V:I know..mr boring..

J:I prefer saving my energy and interests for personal life only you see..Wink

This man and his words..the way he plays with them..her cheeks would hurt and burn..

Seeing her all red he knew he hit the right chord..so now it was time to change the topic..

J:ahem..so back to old routine from tomorrow..night duties?

V:mhh..dont know yet..I wish I get to assist Dr Vikram in this surgery..he has been so supportive towards me in this whole week..in fact he is so friendly..one cannot help but fall for his charming nature..all girls were after him..poor guy...

How can he forget the new song she has been singing from the time this cool guy come doctor joined the hospital.Madam has become a fan of him from the first day itself.First when he got to know from her he was okay with it but then with the continuous praises his wife was singing for this man he started feeling weird.Some unknown feeling developed inside him and now when she even takes his name something happens to him.

J:This doctor Vikram..seems to be over friendly with his interns..I mean he should be careful..he has a reputation to carry..he should not cross his limits..it can prove fatal for his career..

She looked at him..and for a moment she felt she could read his mind from his face which showed dislike..?Wait..whenever she mentions Vikram or his helping nature towards her she gets to see her husband reacting in same manner..she was yet to discover alot of things about her man..

J:dont tell me your going for coffee now..soney ka plan nahi hai kya...

Next morning both were getting ready..Venella was  getting late as her reporting time was 10 and she has only half an hour in hand..

V:aghh..stupid strike aaj hee taxi bandh honi thi..Iam so dead..

Within no time she found her husband acting as her savior and she got inside his car in a jet speed..

V:you saved me..right on time..

J:you wish..isliye kehta hu kabhi kabhi pati ki baat maan liya karo..fayedey mein rahogi..

V:right..ab chalen..

They reached hospital and Venella came out and stopped taking a moment...

V:Jai...thanks..I hope tum late nahi hoge meri wajah se..

Wearing his shades and carrying that smug look on his face he looked all ready to kill..

J: you think I prefer having any other option??

She frowned her brows at him and he smiled..

J:wife should always the first priority you see..
He winked at her making her blush..

shaam ko milta hu..right here onlyWink..bye..

V:byee..Embarrassed

It took him a moment to change that soft expression from his face into a hard one.This man is being over friendly now.Or he was being over protective towards her?Venella was mature enough to handle her life and he simply cannot interfere in her personal space.Then again his instincts..why does he feel this guy was not right..and she should stay away from him..He kept staring at the duo and his temper was rising.

Dr Vikram looked handsome and got all the looks perfect to woo a girl.He looked charming and the way he was interacting with Venella it was evident he was trying to flirt.Which senior talks with his junior/intern like that..Jai was himself confused why was he getting so angry and affected by this small thing.he cant be rude towards his wife and also mean minded.She can talk with any male figure and he never thought to disrespect her or her profession regarding this concern then why now ..but this guy the way he stared at her.Angry..

Jai was in a very gross mood whole day.The hospital incident left him in a confused state and he was not able to concentrate on work properly.Keeping his hand on his head he tried to relax when he looked at the time...

It was late and she thought Jai must be home by now as his working hours were different from hers..so she messaged him she would manage herself her way home..

Dr Venella..

A tall good looking guy...Dr Vikram it was..LOL..

V:Sir..

Vik:how many times do I have to tell you..do not address me as Sir..it gives me old feeling you see..Doctor Vikram is..easy enough..

V:sorry..

Vik:its okay..its late are you waiting for someone..

V:nai..main bas ja hee rahi thi..

Vik:okay then see you tomorrow..and best of luck..you have an important surgery coming up..so work on it..

V:thankyou...I will try my best..

She recognized it was his car only and then her eyes almost came out seeing him coming out .his eyes looked tired... and it seemed from his face he was a bit angry...

V: Jai tum...

J-kyun main nahi a sakta..

V-nai mujhe laga tum ghar chale gaye...I messaged you so I thought..

J-gari mein baitho

She did what he told and got inside...

V:kya hua..tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na...

J-haan bas thora sar dard tha...sorry tumhe wait karna para...

V-nai its ok...tumhe ghar chale jana chahiye tha..i would have managed only..

He was not able to keep his head stable...the pain was increasing which was visible from his eyes..
They reached home and without saying anything he rushed to his room.

SHe opened the door and saw his clothes dumped on the floor.Picking them she thought to rest for a while.

He came out of the shower in a pair of three quarter pants and white shirt leaving few buttons from top open.He brushed his hair and found his wife sleeping with a cute expression on her face.Shaking his head he went to her and tried to take his unwashed clothes which were on her hand...he took them and enjoyed the rear view of her face which looked more breathtaking to him.

Her lips were moist and that pout on them tempted him to no extent.He closed his eyes and diverted his thoughts when her dupatta slipped from her neck revealing her chest and neck to him.He gulped hard seeing her.At that moment he felt like taking her in his arms and fulfilling his each and every desire.But he cannot let his desires take over his mind completely.He knew she belongs to him and they are waiting for that day only when they will go ahead for that big step.So til then he needs to have that control.Closing his eyes he breathed hard.

She opened her eyes and realized her brilliant act of sleeping like this...she found him standing and lost in some thoughts.Getting closer to him she touched his shoulder

V:Jai.. kya hua

Her touch burnt his cold body and he kept staring at her with passionate look..

V-are u alright?

J-hmm

She smiled at him and turned around when she lost the balance and was about to fall. He caught her in his arms at right time and both of them fell on the bed with her under him. .It took him more than a minute to realize what he did.She looked at his eyes which were different now...her throat dried seeing the intensity and she could feel his grip around her waist..

V:JJai..

She found it difficult to voice.He touched her cheek and then her moist lips which were trembling now due to fear.Cupping her cheeks he pulled her face closer to him.Their lips were an inch closer when he opened his eyes and smirked at his wife.She was all red and he could hear her heartbeats going erratic.She kept waiting and then found him staring at her...

It seemed she was asking him through eyes what was it??

J-you thought I will kiss you?

She could not find exact words for his shameless question.Trying to loosen his grip on her waist she struggled hard and asked him again through her eyes to do that,

J-chor dunga pehle.. mere ek sawaal ka jawab do..

V-ab kya hai..tumhare paas hamesha mere liye sawaal rehte hai kya

J-kyun kuch aur chahiye?😳😉

He tried to get closer to her when she pushed him lightly  with her other hand..

V-nai..bolooo

He laughed at her situation and then made a serious face...

V-hug me..

V-what??

His face hardened and she was taken a back by this command..his eyes looked intense..

J-please?

He seemed to be so serious that without thinking for a moment she slowly hugged him with her hands resting on his back and she could feel his head nestled up into her neck..he rested like that for a while..taking a sigh..

For some reason he felt so peaceful..a sort of satisfaction was there on his mind..she is his and no one can dare to woo her by any means..He tightened his grip on her giving her chills on every second..he left his breathe on her neck..The next moment she found him facing her with a calm look and whispering a sorry..

Sleep was far away from their eyes...both were on the bed now next to each other ..Venella had her eyes closed and Jai was busy staring at the ceiling...a faint smile was there on his lips remembering the moments spent with her...that hug surely meant something for her otherwise she would not  let him touch her easily...he rubbished the thoughts and turned his face on the other side switching off the lamp..just then the images of this morning and evening flashed on his mind...how he rushed to get her from hospital..he waited for a hour or so in his office and then got her message..but he followed his heart only..

He found her with that same guy..she looked happy but the guy had that lover boy look😆 on his face...he had no idea what and how to ask her anything directly..it was normal  to have friends and colleagues from her hospital but the thing which was bugging him constantly now reached heights...he can easily guess from that guy's gestures how he tries to flirt with his wife...how he observed him carefully when he was talking to her and how he was staring at her every move...its not that he is doubting his wife,he was ought to feel jealous if any other person tries to get closer to her and he wont let him do that for sure! 

The next two days went well except the fact he was relieved that good for nothing senior doctor of hers was out of town for some medical camp and the reaction he gave to Venella after she broke the news..was a sight to watch out for..😆...

Rains..one can only think of enjoying sitting at the balcony of their house.. adoring the weather and on top of it call it romantic..but he can only dislike this weather when he has to drive after working for more than 10 hours..a special conference was held at his office and he had to stay for long..

He found her waving at one of her colleagues and there she was all wet as the rain started pouring down heavily..how can she carry that smile on her face after working for more than 10 hours almost every day..

She rubbed her hands and fixed the seat belt ignoring the looks her husband was giving..she loves rains and can never miss out any chance to witness the first rains of the season even if thats for a second..She turned on the radio and there was this soft romantic song playing on some station..while the next second Mr Husband turned it off..😆

V:whatt...

J:i cant concentrate..

V:while driving??? :O

J:yup..

He shrugged his shoulders and gave that weird yet cute look to her..at which she smiled only..she got busy humming a tune and checking out the rains from the glass of her window side..His eyes caught that beautiful moment and he was mesmerized by the beauty sitting beside her..she looked so heavenly..her hair all wet and eyes sparkled with happiness..if only he was not busy on driving he would have had time controlling his inner demons..

She sneezed breaking his trance..

J:Doctor Venella..you need to prescribe something for yourself now..what do you think you were busy doing a while ago..

V:Jai..I love rains..aur yeh kuch nahi hai..adat hai mujhe..

J:hmm I see..bohot khush lag rahi ho aaj..the rains did wonders it seems..

V:yeah..romantic weather with an unromantic husband..see the combination😆😉

J:I see..

That smug look was back on his face..while she bit her lips..she loves annoying him and since she gave him the unromantic tag knowing well how he reacts to it..

At night he was busy working on his laptop when he heard her laugh..she was busy on phone while making coffee for herself..

V: Priya let it be ..please..you know how difficult it was for me to convince her..I never encountered such thing..it was fun but..embarrassing no..she asked for my hand for her son..and when I told her I am already married..poor woman..I felt bad for her haha...

yeah..she was like you dont look married at all..too young for that haha..but I saved myself..
okay see ya tomorrow...byee..

She left for her study room while someone was there who witnessed this whole conversation and the after effect was..bizarre😆..

They reached hospital and Jai was still busy on his thoughts regarding the last night conversation..as if that man was not enough to create havoc in his newly married life and now that stupid or foolish lady..how can she say that she doesnt look like married one would..do they have special horns on head😆or wait she has to carry that board with a married tag written on it..whole night he couldnt sleep because of this and his head throbbed with pain now..

But then it strike him..that woman wasnt wrong..he looked at Venella who was busy checking her pager..no one can recognize her as a married girl..in fact she looked quite young for that...So anyone can even fall for her taking her to be single..

He failed to notice when Venella bid him bye and left..He shook his head and was about to start the car when his eyes caught the villain of his love story talking to someone on the entrance...Jai opened the door of his car and slammed it hardly. Wearing his shades,he walked in such a manner that he got a striking female attention outside the hospital premises..

Venella reached the gate and found Dr Vikram wishing her with a smile on his face..she wished him back when she turned around and saw her husband taking out his shades and looking at her..

V:jaii..?tum gaye nahi..

J-nahi..mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Whole time he was giving a *STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE IS MINE* look to the man who looked at him all amazed..

V-yahan?I mean abhi kya baat karni hai...mujhe late ho raha hai..hum ghar pe milte hai shaam ko??...

He caught her wrist and made her face him...she saw the anger on his face as his grip was strong...He calmed down and left her hand...

V-ab kuch bologe bhi..main late ho rai hun...Ohh..Sir..I mean Dr Vikram..yeh Jai hai..my husband..

His heart felt so proud as she introduced him as her husband for first time that also to the same guy who had to look for some other option now..

Vik:Oh..so married haa..well quite taken a back..like you look quite young for your age..

J:She isnt one for her age..I mean..we surely didnt go for child marriage you see😆..

She stared at her husband as he tightened his grip around her..she asked him through her eyes what was that for..while he didnt bother to hear her out..

V:Jjaii...

Vik: aahh ahem..okay then it was nice meeting you Mr..Jai yeah..see ya Venella..keep the good work..

Finally he gave that victory smile..and here comes a smack from wifey..

V:Jai..yeh kya tha..

J-kuch nai..I wanted to tell you ke shaam ko mera wait karna..I will pick you...

V-haan woh to roz karte ho...
Jai..tell me..sab theek to hai?you seem to be acting weird..

J-yeah..

aaa Venella..

He took her hands in his and this time softly...\ placed a light kiss there which left her stunned.He left with a big smile on his face and whistled driving his way to office ..That one last look he gave was like if stamping a right on her and showing she belongs to him only..Venella stood rooted to the spot almost dead with the touch of his lips on her hand...

Whole day Venella kept on thinking about the morning incident and at times blushed as she could still feel his touch on her hand..

Jai was relaxed today and he himself was confused that what was the reason for this.He glanced through his and Venella's wedding pic which he kept on his table and recalled how she looked at him after the kiss...😳

Finally it was weekend and they had to attend wedding ceremony of Jai's colleague..he felt like giving it a miss but then you cannot be anti social at times specially when you have to work in same place..

Jai was going to wear black suit with white shirt and black pant.He wore his shirt and was looking for his wallet and watch when his eyes stopped blinking for a moment.It took him to register  that she was standing clad in a pink saree in front of him.It had a golden border and her curves were looking perfect in it.

It was not first time he was seeing her in a saree still she looked special.Simple makeup and a pair of dangling earrings thats what she preferred.The light gloss on her lips looked so tempting that he had to fight his inner demons again it seemed.His watch fell from his hands and both of them came out of the trance.

SHe picked it up for him  when her eyes almost came out seeing him in his unbuttoned shirt.His  packs were revealed to him and she kept staring at them shamelessly😆.He saw this and smirked at her.he never knew she had the guts to do this...His constant gaze made her conscious and she tried to changed the direction of her eyes.

V: aa Iam ready..

He wore his watch keeping his eyes glued to her..

J-u sure?

V-haan kyun..sab theek to hai na?mujhe simple makeup karna pasand hai..isse zyada kuch aur nahi karti main functions pe...

J-pehle ki baat alag thi per aaj to different hai na..kyunke tum mere saath ja rahi ho meri wife banke..

V-to?aur kya karun main...

She checked herself in the mirror making a cute face.He shook his head and was now standing behind her.He got closer to her ear and moved her hair on one side revealing her neck.She was wearing a long sleeve black backless blouse.For once she thought he was going to kiss her but instead of his breathe she felt something cold touching her neck.

He tied the wedding chain on her neck.She opened her eyes and looked at the reflection of them in the mirror.He was not smiling but she knew it now how he wants her to claim him as hers and also to show others she loves him.Her eyes became a bit watery when her fingers felt that golden chain.Been a month she left wearing it as once she almost lost it so to be on a safe side she kept it securely with her..It was thoughtful of him to get a new wedding chain for her.. something which is a symbol of their union and she was surprised how he noticed it missing from her neck.Was he angry that she stopped wearing it..?

He was fixing his tie when she came to him.

V-Jai yeh...thanks ..its beautiful...

J-Iam glad you liked it..I got this a month ago only thought to gift you but then..

V-then..?.

J-shayad tumhe iski zarurat nahi thi isiliye nahi diya..

She frowned at his words

V-kya matlab... (this guy and his twisting words..)

J-ek baat batao..do I look like a nagging or wait..one of those commanding typo husbands to you?

His words flattered her heart and he looked cute asking that question...

V:mm..nai to..aisa to kuch nahi laga mujhe..at least till now..

J:matlabh ke agey chal key..leave it..huh..

She caught his hand and stared at him lovingly..

V:you aren't..happy now??

Next she felt him taking hold of her both hands..his eyes looked intense..reflected emotions and she could see how difficult it was for him to break them to words..

J:would you mind if I say..I want to see you wearing this..at least in your workplace?...I know I sound pathetic right now but..I can't help it...Iam sorry..

He left leaving her in a pool of emotions..that night she discovered this new side of her husband...he wasn't mean minded or controlling like he said..but this gesture showed how possessive he was for her..and she was happy from inside..they were taking a step ahead each day it seemed..and now she also knew why he said all this😆jealous he was..😉

The party went well with them getting the tag of perfect couple.. starting from Jai's boss and his wife to his colleagues and office staff..all envied the couple as it reflected on their faces the phase of blooming love..the men had their gaze fixed on Venella who looked ravishing in that saree and her simplicity and charming personality won hearts.AJai was all the time having his arms around her waist as if protecting her from the evil eeys of the men😆.While same was the case with Venella..she tried to be with her man and giving all the  girls in the party (who were oggling at this sexy hunk😉) the trademark look that he belongs to her only.That night for the first time Jai saw something different in her eyes and that was jealousy..he liked that and was relieved that they were on same boat now..

At night he was settled on the couch reading a book while she was busy on  her phone.he heard her chirpy tone and smiled at his wife's childish nature.He checked his tab and found one notification for new mail.

She adjusted the blanket and switched off the bedside lamp giving him cold looks knowingly.It seemed like she was disappointed with the way he was busy with himself..they hardly got time for themselves when they skipped their honeymoon also and now when they get time he prefers giving that to his books tab and laptop😆..

He enjoyed the cool breeze  from the window and caressed the pic with his long fingers.He had this pic of them as wallpaper on his tab...there was no doubt that she looked beautiful even without makeup but he preferred her wearing that red vermilion(sindoor) always...it gives her a different look and more than that makes him realize the fact she belongs to him only.He gifted her the chain today knowingly  to make sure now she wears it everyday because he does not want people to eye his wife and bring marriage proposals for her.😆.call it being over possessive or even commanding..thats how he was...He closed the tab and shifted to bed...switching off the light he laid down staring at her angelic face.
He blew a kiss to her and closed his eyes preparing himself for a new day.

It was in early hours when he felt a weight on his chest.He opened his eyes with great difficulty and his hands touched something soft which was her clinging to him.He smiled at his wife who was no less than a kid at times.Maybe she had those nightmares again.He thanked God for one thing undoubtedly that makes her fearlessly come closer to him.Kissing her head with affection he pulled her closer to himself and enjoyed the blissful sleep..!

That was long enough...😳...
comments are appreciated =))
-Laddoo😛
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh this way too cute and romantic update... Loved their possessiveness for each other... Made for each other truly...

Keep updating... You have an awesom talent.. Good job girl 👏 👏 👏 Edited by hasi.83 - 6 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laddooo... My pyari Motichoor ke laddooo.. 

I am in Lala land😳
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
OMG..this was so beautiful and romantic  loved it so much ☺️
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Venella ka pata nahi but I found Jai very romantic. ...only if Venella knew her husband's wild thoughts 😉 Their comfort level is surely going up...I loved it when Jai teased her and then asked her to hug him with a serious face...well...Possessiveness can make you do crazy things.
The sweet kiss Jai stamped on his wife made Venella blush ..but hamare mann me to bahut saare Laddoo phut gaye;
Now ..I m more eager to read the upcoming story.
And thanks for the PM dear 😊