OS: A Friend In Need-Kumara Varma's POV (Based on Baahubali) - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you for this wonderful Kumara Varma POV. How I wish Kumara Varma had gone to Sivagami and informed her what Bijjala told him...
Originally posted by pfanR

Thank you for this wonderful Kumara Varma POV. How I wish Kumara Varma had gone to Sivagami and informed her what Bijjala told him...
in his POV Sivagami is wrong as  Bhalla as she let him take the decisions and threw Baahu out while Bijjala asked him to kill his own son to save Baahu and Deva
Originally posted by MeenuCrazyPanda

in his POV Sivagami is wrong as  Bhalla as she let him take the decisions and threw Baahu out while Bijjala asked him to kill his own son to save Baahu and Deva

Exactly this! Kumara Varma felt Sivagami couldn't be trusted while Bijjala could - ultimate mistake in calculation by a poor, naive man! But then, we need to also remember that KV was new to the MM royal family - he doesn't know the kind of people Bijjala, Bhalla and SG truly are - he took everything at face value and was cheated. Poor guy.

And even though I knew he was going to die, I kept hoping he would make it somehow. Also, for me, worse than his death was the moment when KV realised that Baahu would die because of his actions, and Devasena would also be affected. Poor guy! :(
Originally posted by Isha_libran

Exactly this! Kumara Varma felt Sivagami couldn't be trusted while Bijjala could - ultimate mistake in calculation by a poor, naive man! But then, we need to also remember that KV was new to the MM royal family - he doesn't know the kind of people Bijjala, Bhalla and SG truly are - he took everything at face value and was cheated. Poor guy.

And even though I knew he was going to die, I kept hoping he would make it somehow. Also, for me, worse than his death was the moment when KV realised that Baahu would die because of his actions, and Devasena would also be affected. Poor guy! :(
that moment just before Bijjala slits his throat, the way he widens his eyes  understanding his mistake.. Shhh!
Originally posted by radhasingh

Having this thread is really a great idea! 

excuse me? which thread?