OS: A Friend In Need-Kumara Varma's POV (Based on Baahubali) - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
This was so beautiful! An OS from Kumara Varma's POV! I really love this man. His innocence is really cute. He's funny, gentle, naive and all the more, he's brave! Many a times, he reminds us of ourselves! The last part of this OS, made my heart skip a beat. This was where he was walking straight into the trap set up by Bijjaladeva and Bhallal! πŸ˜­ I so wish that he could have lived on! 
Another Beautiful OS from the character we least knew about before BB 2 released but one most of us loved after! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Baahu-Deva : how can we not love them? I loved the lil scene of them thru KV's Perspective! Baahu going to get her berries..so sweet! 

Remembering Boar hunt - πŸ˜†Ofcourse she would catch his act! She is an intelligent woman and she knew her Bava well too! πŸ˜†

Yup.. it is impossible to imagine one w/o other! 

KV is such a sweet man - how much he loves these 2 and stood guarding them!! He is truly their Lakshman! 

Baahu feeling their child.. aww.. 

"Mana Bidda ki thondara ekkuva" translation please?

And finally he makes his boldest decision - to take on Bhalla to prevent any harm to this family! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thank u for this! this was great! KV's pov as he made his decision that lead to everything else! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Love his character! From the scaredy cat to this bold person who was ready to sacrifice his life for the 2 people he loved and their baby! Sadly.. everything was a waste.. 
Edited by -SAISakura16- - 6 years ago
Meenamma that was brilliant ra 
Brilliant also falls short for this amazing piece u have written πŸ‘
It was so heartening to read kumara verma's point of view 
Loveddd ittt❀️
Meenamma...I will read tomorrow and comment
Originally posted by aaradhaya1688

Meenamma that was brilliant ra 
Brilliant also falls short for this amazing piece u have written πŸ‘
It was so heartening to read kumara verma's point of view 
Loveddd ittt❀️
Than you so much aaruπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for this Update,Meenu.😊
It was Amazing Os.😊
Kumar Verma Part was Awesome.😊
The Bonding of Kumarverma with Amarsena was so Nice.😊
The Whole OS was so Beautifully explained.😊
Please Write like this.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
Edited by PriyaSweety-Anu - 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for this Update,Meenu.😊
It was Amazing Os.😊
Kumar Verma Part was Awesome.😊
The Bonding of Kumarverma with Amarsena was so Nice.😊
The Whole OS was so Beautifully explained.😊
Please Write like this.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
Thank you so much PriyaπŸ˜ƒ
Aaawww !!! Love Kumara Varman more after reading this POV ! Well-written Meenamma !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Indeed he was the "Lakshman" of Amar-Sena but 😳 but that ruthless Bhalla killed this innocent soul πŸ˜’ 😑
Originally posted by bahubalifan

Aaawww !!! Love Kumara Varman more after reading this POV ! Well-written Meenamma !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Indeed he was the "Lakshman" of Amar-Sena but 😳 but that ruthless Bhalla killed this innocent soul πŸ˜’ 😑
yeah.. he was innocent indeed
Originally posted by -SAISakura16-

Another Beautiful OS from the character we least knew about before BB 2 released but one most of us loved after! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Baahu-Deva : how can we not love them? I loved the lil scene of them thru KV's Perspective! Baahu going to get her berries..so sweet! 

Remembering Boar hunt - πŸ˜†Ofcourse she would catch his act! She is an intelligent woman and she knew her Bava well too! πŸ˜†

Yup.. it is impossible to imagine one w/o other! 

KV is such a sweet man - how much he loves these 2 and stood guarding them!! He is truly their Lakshman! 

Baahu feeling their child.. aww.. 

"Mana Bidda ki thondara ekkuva" translation please?

And finally he makes his boldest decision - to take on Bhalla to prevent any harm to this family! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Thank u for this! this was great! KV's pov as he made his decision that lead to everything else! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Love his character! From the scaredy cat to this bold person who was ready to sacrifice his life for the 2 people he loved and their baby! Sadly.. everything was a waste.. 
Exactly.. One of the most loved character.. who sacrificed his  life for his family. 

Translating...

Our baby is in a hurry