Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Isha_libran

I always felt so bad for Kumara Verma because he seemed to be such a sweet, naive man. He was naive enough to believe Bijjaladeva wanted to kill his own son - but even in the end, almost dying, he still tried to do what's right,

he is a good soul and Amarendra is his inspiration.. So what else can we expect from him?
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

enti ammayi?๐Ÿ˜•

I almost cried pa while reading this...And in that I forgot appreciating how beautiful this is ... It's subtle in its essence.. Written in Kumar's view, you truly see a lakshman in him..And you blended the essence of amarsena, of Kumar's true intentions and love for his family.
I had read this on quora..How kumar is like all of us..Not larger than life, just average but trying to fight and not give up..

emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meenu! An OS from Kumara Varma's POV -- that's not something we read every day. And I absolutely loved it. From equating him to Lakshman, all the way to him noticing their small interactions between AmarSena and admiring them and giving them the space they need. Oh, how I wish he hadn't gone towards the palace that day.

But still, as always, love what you write! โค๏ธ And please, write more such OSs!
This content was originally posted by: Intuitive

I almost cried pa while reading this...And in that I forgot appreciating how beautiful this is ... It's subtle in its essence.. Written in Kumar's view, you truly see a lakshman in him..And you blended the essence of amarsena, of Kumar's true intentions and love for his family.

I had read this on quora..How kumar is like all of us..Not larger than life, just average but trying to fight and not give up..

oh making you cry was not my intention.. Sorry

And thanks for enjoying it.. 
I see a very good friend and admirer of Amarendra in Kumara.. just like Lakshmana looked up to Ramayya! 

I did not know about this Quora fiasco.. 
But its true.. Kumara is nothing so super spl.. he is a normal person like us which actually makes him spl๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: emerald39

Meenu! An OS from Kumara Varma's POV -- that's not something we read every day. And I absolutely loved it. From equating him to Lakshman, all the way to him noticing their small interactions between AmarSena and admiring them and giving them the space they need. Oh, how I wish he hadn't gone towards the palace that day.

But still, as always, love what you write! โค๏ธ And please, write more such OSs!

thanks anu.. 

If i get anymore ideas i will surely write ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rajkamal02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super Meenu๐Ÿ‘..SSR could only show so much...everything went on fast in the movie...but you have put in words what  KV was thinking...
This content was originally posted by: rajkamal02

Super Meenu๐Ÿ‘..SSR could only show so much...everything went on fast in the movie...but you have put in words what  KV was thinking...

thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

oh making you cry was not my intention.. Sorry

And thanks for enjoying it.. 
I see a very good friend and admirer of Amarendra in Kumara.. just like Lakshmana looked up to Ramayya! 

I did not know about this Quora fiasco.. 
But its true.. Kumara is nothing so super spl.. he is a normal person like us which actually makes him spl๐Ÿ˜Š

First I didn't cry..I was about to..And if somebody says that it almost made them cry, it means your writing evoked so many emotions in them...๐Ÿ˜› 
He did look up to him...Like lakshmana he did leave everything and stood by his Lord...

Exactly..He is somebody we all can relate too..Whenever you learn something newly you're bound to make mistakes and then learn from them, but only that this mistake turned out to lead to a tragedy...
This content was originally posted by: Intuitive

First I didn't cry..I was about to..And if somebody says that it almost made them cry, it means your writing evoked so many emotions in them...๐Ÿ˜› 

He did look up to him...Like lakshmana he did leave everything and stood by his Lord...

Exactly..He is somebody we all can relate too..Whenever you learn something newly you're bound to make mistakes and then learn from them, but only that this mistake turned out to lead to a tragedy...

Still.. moving you emotionally was all this was about.. not literally cry๐Ÿ˜†
You know I hate crying๐Ÿ˜›

he misjudged.. he was till then in a  safe bubble and did not know true shades of people..