Sensational South

OS: A Friend In Need-Kumara Varma's POV (Based on Baahubali)

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wah, an OS in Kumar Verma's POV! I'm totally in love with this Meenu, in fact I think this isn gonna be my fav for a long time!
Ah yes, he's indeed our Lakshman! <3

Their cute convo, their bond is so beautiful! And I'm just sad that this was their last moment together... then everything was destroyed 😭

Perfect Meenuma!
This content was originally posted by: ArYa.Kmkv

Wah, an OS in Kumar Verma's POV! I'm totally in love with this Meenu, in fact I think this isn gonna be my fav for a long time!
Ah yes, he's indeed our Lakshman! <3

Their cute convo, their bond is so beautiful! And I'm just sad that this was their last moment together... then everything was destroyed 😭

Perfect Meenuma!

Thank you so much Tas.. I just could not help myself from writing this as I saw Kumara standing by them always and losing his life with only notion of saving them. Well it was a miscalculation on his part.. but his intention was pure
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'll forever hate ssr  (and sivagami and kattapa ) for destroying the lives of amarendra baahubali, devasena and kumara verma for emotional highs ,misunderstandings  and stupid vows plus foolishness. Respectively. 
Good one meenu! !
(Poor kumara verma, I didn't watch his death scene except the one time I saw the movie in theatre.)
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So good Meenu !! Indeed he's a great friend and Laskhman in their life..Another innocent soul who fell prey to Bhalla's and Bhijla' s doings 😭 Edited by sandhiya_1195 - 6 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nicely written. These one shots are such a pleasure to read. 👍🏼
KV taking on kind of Laxman's role here is very inspiring. His character growth in the movie has been good, though his simplicity and innocence got the better of him, unfortunately.

Thanks Meenu 
Isha_libran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MeenuCrazyPanda

Thank you so much Tas.. I just could not help myself from writing this as I saw Kumara standing by them always and losing his life with only notion of saving them. Well it was a miscalculation on his part.. but his intention was pure

I always felt so bad for Kumara Verma because he seemed to be such a sweet, naive man. He was naive enough to believe Bijjaladeva wanted to kill his own son - but even in the end, almost dying, he still tried to do what's right,
This content was originally posted by: ratna.nanda

I'll forever hate ssr  (and sivagami and kattapa ) for destroying the lives of amarendra baahubali, devasena and kumara verma for emotional highs ,misunderstandings  and stupid vows plus foolishness. Respectively. 

Good one meenu! !
(Poor kumara verma, I didn't watch his death scene except the one time I saw the movie in theatre.)

thank you so much Ratna.. 
Well I am not going to Hate SSR.. because he gave us these beautiful characters.. For once in my life I fell for a tragedy
This content was originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

So good Meenu !! Indeed he's a great friend and Laskhman in their life..Another innocent soul who fell prey to Bhalla's and Bhijla' s doings 😭

thanks sandhiya
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Very nicely written. These one shots are such a pleasure to read. 👍🏼

KV taking on kind of Laxman's role here is very inspiring. His character growth in the movie has been good, though his simplicity and innocence got the better of him, unfortunately.

Thanks Meenu 

that is character though.. 😊

thank you😃