Mythological Masti

Krishna Weds Kalindi updated

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Those were the days when Krishna stayed with Pandavas at Indraprasth. After Subhadra's marriage to Arjun, Krishna and Balaram brought rich gifts to Pandavas,Kunti,Draupadi and Subhadra.  Balram left  but Krishna stayed back to spend quality time with his soulmate ,his Parth.

Once they planned to go to Yamuna and hunt in the surrounding forests. The adjacent villagers requested Arjun to save them from a tiger who got used to attack those who live on the boarders. 

Krishna and Arjun reached the bank of Yamuna. They are on horse back. They have very few attendants who came with food arrangements and a chariot is also kept waiting for them.Both the friends went deeper into the forest and hunted animals.They left them there and asked the guards to take them to Indraprasth,They themselves went to swim in the waters to get rid of their  exertion.
.After playing well in the waters they came to the shore and lied in the sand. Arjun enjoyed changing colours  of the sky and said." Madhav!  how nice it is if we relinquish everything and stay in the lap of Mother Nature ."

.Madhav smiled and said."  Don't break the hearts of your  admirers.They will panic. "

Ofcourse they will. But often I get disheartened on seeing the world around me and it drives me into an urge to run away  from every one." Arjun admitted.

Krishna clarified." You have that strange personality that enjoys life and at the same time have a tendency to run away from luxuries. I suppose the reason for this dual personality started with the death of your father and  strengthened with the sharing of your wife". 

Arjun sighed. "  Yes.  You truly analysed my inner soul Madhav . I miss my father too much. He left a void in my heart. And the sharing of Krishnaa , it gave a zerk to my whole conscience. I could'nt oppose it.

Krishna pacified him."  Don't worry Parth. Destiny played havoc in your lives. But ultimately you both will emerge winners  and  live up to the expectations". 

As they got up and started walking, the setting sun's rays illuminated the waters of Yamuna and made them shine with deep orange colour. 

In that golden hue they saw a beautiful maiden walking from the middle of the waters towards the shore. She has golden complexion . Her beautiful face and slim figure would certainly place her among the most beautiful women of the times.  . Both the friends gazed at her in wonder and admiration.
Edited by ltelidevara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
The beautiful damsel walked to the shore and turned towards eastern direction and started walking along the shore. The two friends followed her at a safer distance.

she proceeded to the Visweswara  Sankara temple on the shore and went inside. They waited outside patiently. It is Pradosh Samay. The time for worship of shiv. Then she came out and went into the waters and disappeared.

Arjun was surprised and said."  Madhav,she must be a nagakanya like ulupi" 

.Krishna laughed and  retorted. " Just because she came from  water we can't say she is a naga kanya. But she must definitely be of Devine origin. We will find out tomorrow"

Both of them returned to their camp and ate the delicious food cooked by their attendants. Then they arranged their beds  in the open under the stars with moon light and cool breeze along with the occasional sound of waves enthralling them a lot. 

Arjun asked Krishna. " Play the dhun that you played  at Raivataka mountain ,it is in rag  Yaman Kalyani I think. "

Krishna took the flute and played  the notes  that absorbed the whole nature in the grip of melody. Arjun sang the song of love that sent the vibrations  to all  the lovers around who are feeling lovesick in separation.. 

Krishna's Dhun reached a  Radha Rani in Brindavan who absorbed it with immense love and passion. ...
Next day 

Arjun and Krishna went to hunt again but they are thinking of the beautiful maiden whom they hope to meet again. In the evening they waited for her and they finally saw her at sunset walking down the shore. Krishna asked Arjun to go and ask her particulars.

Lakshmi                                  ( To be Continued) 
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun pulled his leg," What happened? You will be the first to tackle such matters But you are asking me to go? Something wrong I sense."

Krishna  smiled mischievously."  Parth,you can tease me later. But if she again disappears you will bombard me with questions. So make it fast. " 

Arjun thought krishna's words are sensible. He can't stay without solving the puzzle. Arjun approached the lady after she finished her worship. "Pranam Devi "He said. 

She looked at him with a little wonder as she did not expect a handsome ,warrior like youth cross her path. She did Pranam and started walking

. Arjun joined her and asked her in his endearing tone."  May I know who you are Devi?"
  She crossed him." For what purpose?" Arjun was taken aback. It is not easy for him to make her speak . He should use all his skills for that. 

Arjun replied with confidence. " We are living in a society where we need one another at some point of time. So it is always better to get familiar with each other." 

The lady smiled and teasingly asked."  If I say I don't need assistance at all? "

Arjun looked at her seriously" . Even gods want the assistance of men sometimes. You look to be Devine for sure. I appreciate your confidence . Still  Sakhyam  Sapta padinam. .Scholars say friendship happens by uttering seven words or by taking seven steps. If we go by that we already became friends" 

.Suddenly the water raised high and she lost her balance. Arjun helped her stand intact and she  accepted his friendly assistance. She thought for a while and then introduced herself.

" I am Kalindi,the daughter of sun god.My father built a mansion under water for me and I live there." 

Arjun introduced himself." I am the third Pandav Arjun." He said.

Kalindi widened her eyes ". You are Arjun who hit the Fish Target and won Draupadi? "She questioned.

Arjun nodded his head in frustration. He is identified along with her only. They were inseparable in the minds of people. 

Kalindi smiled at him in appreciation. "You are too famous in heaven. You defeated Indra and burnt Khandava forest. " She said.

Arjun showed Krishna who is at a distance. " See the more famous one.He is Krishna Vaasudeva the great who did miracles even in young age."  He said with pride.

Kalindi looked at him and forgot to blink her eyes. Is she in dream? Or she really is in front of him,the man she adored the God she worshipped? 

Arjun understood her state. He lead her to where Krishna is . " Madhav,she is Kalindi,the daughter of Sungod. " He introduced.

Kalindi touched his feet and pleaded."  Lord,since how long I am waiting to have your Darshan. I can't tell.I worshipped sankarshiv at Pradosh to grace Vishnu himself as my husband. I offer myself before you. Please accept me. " 

Arjun felt concern for Kalindi and conveyed the same to Krishna through his eyes. At that moment the Sun God came down and folded his hands. " Accept my daughter Kalindi Prabhu. I will be honoured. She is yours in word and deed. " He requested earnestly.

Krishna pulled her up and smiled."  With pleasure sun god! I feel elated to relate to you through this alliance. Surely she may give Rukmini competition in showering devotional love on me."  Kalindi blushed hearing his words.

Sun God left entrusting Kalindi to Krishna.

Arjun felt happy and ordered the charioteer to prepare the horses as they have to enter Indra prasth in the night itself .Kalindi can not be kept at the camp through out the night. He winked at Krishna and said." How do you tackle Satya now? " 

Krishna replied looking into his eyes with affection. " I have you to help me in this regard." Arjun got the shock of his life. ...tackling Satya ? Is it possible ? 

The whole of Indraprasth is excited The two Krishnaas are coming back with another beautiful maiden. News reached them.  For whose sake? All the ladies assembled to meet the new lady possibly in one krishna's life. But who is he? 

Satya,Subhadra and  all the wives of Pandavas are anxiously waiting. 

The chariot came and halted. Arjun descended and extended his hand to the beautiful girl to get down. Draupadi and Subhadra lost the glow on their faces. 

Satya who stayed back with Krishna at Indraprasth got suspicious. Will her Lord cheat her again? She has no clue.

Lakshmi

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow This Is Very Good.
Loved Reading It.