Posted: 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good morning dear friends 🤗

Congo for our new home, that is already filled with so much beauty and friendship...

Congratulations comment gifs

Thank you Madi 🤗  and Dragice  🤗  for finishing the previous CC in such a beautiful way, filling those last pages with so much memories...👏👏👏⭐️⭐️

Love you comment gifs

Have to go to town soon, so I will be here with all of you in the afternoon/evening 😊

Pinterest:@-kaysasophia-:

Have a lovely day:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Congratulations my dear Rainbow friends !❤️🤗

Good morning to you all . Have to sleep now ! 😃
Image result for Flowers with best wishesImage result for congratulations lyrics

Thank you Madi for finishing that previous CC so beautifully, thank you for all your writeups, siggies and Picture you posted...and thank you for the words of Seetha that you posted on the last pages...🤗

I love so much this Picture of Prats with her mother so I will bring it here...I hope that Prats parents found their peace...

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you for this divine, beautiful siggies, Madi ❤️

Edited by Sneha...Love - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Dragica 🤗

And, thank you for helping Madi to finish so beautifully previous CC...
Love so much the images and gifs that you post 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Congratulations for new CC  🥳

Great idea for posing, I'd slide to the right just a bit to have a better angle down her body, otherwise I love how natural the pose looks.:

Hello Nada 🤗

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Friends, these days I have a lot of obligations. I do not have time to say hello. 

I hope you are all doing well. 

Here very warm. 😃

Hello Nado 🤗

Do not worry, you finish everything you have to do, and than come here and relax ❤️

Here we had a little rain shower 😃

Stock photo 12 M images High quality images for web & print | Little child walking in the rain:
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Congo for the new Rainbow...🥳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbj9mw6qEUw[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Nataly for all this beautiful songs that you are posting here in Rainbow 🤗

Thank you so much my sweet Baby 🤗 for all those words adressed to me in your last post in previous CC, thanks for all those heart-touching Quotes and song...Love you too, my dear OL daughter ❤️

Haseich musste 2x durch die Waschanlage,weil beim 1. Mal irgendetwas nicht gestimmt hat,das Ding hat mich voll schnell reingeschossen,dass ich sogar bremsen musste ...hui..das Auto hatte sich vorher beim Putzen so aufgeheizt,somit hab ich geschwitzt wie Sau und dann war das Auto nicht sauber und ich musste nochmal durch die fr mich gefhlte Sauna...puh...dann zum gr. Elektromarkt,wollte Knicklichter kaufen,sie sagte sind alle, ich trotzdem gesucht und gefunden :) alle aufgekauft :)ILD:

The story of Licitar hearts originates all the way back in medieval times when gingerbread craft in Europe was born. Thanks to all those craftsmen...:
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 119
Next