ENTWINED DESTINIES ..Chap16:Pg68 updated on 22/06

Posted: 6 years ago
To write or not to write ...I've been in this tug of war for so long...the main reasons being
1:this forum is packed with wonderful writers nd I honestly don't want to destroy that nd
2: I'm kind of busy with my cllg studies...
but now I think I will go with the flow...
Entwined destinies...
Here the story revolves around our leads Mehek and Shaurya...there family backgroundsupport are the same ...but the change is that mehek gets a scholarship from The Artisan School of London...a six months internship...she leaves right after the apology section organised by Shaurya ...which she accepted...nd now after six months she is commin back to her home town... her family...nd she is no more the same old naive girl bt a cent percent confident young woman

prologue: page 1
chap 1 : page 2
chap 2 : page 3
chap 3 : page 4
chap 4 : page 5
teaser to chap 5: page 7
chap 5 : page 9
chap 6 : page 11
chap 7 : page 14
chap 8 : page 16
teaser to chap 9: page 20
chap 9a : page 21
chap 9b : page 25
chap 9c : page 26
teaser to chap 10: page 28
chap 10 : page 33
chap 11 : page 38
chap 12 : page 45
chap 13 : page 53
chap 14 : page 61
chap 15A : page 66
chap 15B : page 67
Chap 16: page 68
Edited by PeachPink - 5 years ago
Nice di..plz update first chapter ASAP
Hey Ami ...you must start writing if you have a story in your mind...😊
All the best dear ..

Plot sounds interesting
Ami, please continue writing,,,,,,,,,
Follow ur heart buddy.Do as it says.
Please  do😊.

I read your synopsis and it immediately called to mind one of my favorite films called Sabrina...as the young heroine in it, left to go to Paris a mousey young girl and returned a confident woman who turned everyone's world upside down in the best of ways😉.

Anything along those lines I would love to read. As to the # of writers, don't let that dissuade you: the more the merrier I say😛

seems Interesting..Please update Soon..
Allaahmiyaa...I'm so thankful to everyone for their support nd encouragement ...the one thing I can never ignore here is that u people never makes me feel like a newbie yaar...Thankyu sooo much ...It means a lot
Welcome aboard girl! 🤗
Waiting eagerly for you to start so hurry before I lose my patience 😆 just kidding! 😆
By the way,a warm welcome and tight wala hugs 🤗
okk...so I'll try to update when ever I get time...
do comment ...

Entwined destinies...
Prologue ...
sometimes the path we take in life takes us to somewhere we never ever imagined...sometimes it takes us by surprise...sometimes it curls us to a ball to cry our hearts out...and as for Mehek Sharma ..an ordinary girl from Purani Dilli ...the last six months of her life was pure bliss...and that was because of the life changing decision she made exactly six months back...
She never believed in miracles but in mirages...even when she knew that its all her illusion...she tried to belive in it ...to hold on ...to see goodness in everything...that was what her mother taught her ...
The six months internship she got from The Artisan School of London as a scholarship was something that she never dreamt of...yeah she was not someone who followed her dreams ...but someone who compromised with everything ...someone who thought of other's happiness before herself...selfless one
This life changing opportunity was a result of something she did for fun while surfing Internet...tagging her recipes to the form...that was it ...it was long-forgotten...bt after ISC she needed a break from all the chaos...Chaachi may have thought the same ...she was fully supported by her family except for Dhadhaji and that was dealt wisely by Pd...( she smiled fondly thinking of her family...the one blessing she counted twice whenever she counted her blessings...oh God how much did she missed them)...
After claiming her luggage , Mehek walked out of the airport...her eyes wandered to see their faces ...nd she saw them ...there stood her kantha chaachi, Jeevan Chaachu and Mohit...they called out her name and waved at her...she rushed towards them ...their faces mirrored her emotions...she was engulfed in a hug by her chaachi...she reciprocated the hug and stood silently in her chaachi's arms.  
Chaachi: u don't know how much I missed you...you are OK right?? ...you are not leaving us ...not going anywhere from us ...not anymore. ...Promise me...
Mehek: (breaking the hug)  nahi chaachi ..I'm not going anywhere...
Chaachu: arreh yaar kaanthaa...tum shuru kar dhiya na...ab  uski dhimag math khaa aur hatto...milne dho mujhe apni betti se...
Mehek hugged her Chaachu 
Mehek: kaise ho aap Chaachu?? 
Chaachu: ek dump teek hoo puthar ...jeethe raho puthar 
suddenly she was lifted up by Mohit...
Mehek: MOHIT ...bandhar ..neeche uthaaro mujhe...
Mohit: dhee tum tho mujhe koy bhaav hi nahi dhehratha...
mehek smiled at him and pulled his cheeks...
 Mehek took backseat along her chachi and opened the window shield...she laid her head on chaachi's shoulder...nd closed her eyes...
Last six months were not smooth for her...she faced and fought many hurdles...the most difficult challenge was non veg territory...being pure vegetarian her whole life that wasn't easy for her to tackle...but all thanks to her group of friends Natalie and Harry who stood by her nd encouraged her ...now she was completely the Queen of kitchen as Harry used to call her...she thought fondly...yeah she need to call them once she reached home...she had promised them the same...
finally she was back home...she couldn't wait to see others...her Pd, Manasi chaachi, Ravi Chaachu, Nehal, Sonal...they were all busy with the welcome party arrangements for her...Tomorrow will be a new beginning for her ...after all she will be joining her new job as Chef which she had signed last week ...
After ISC she was being contacted directly and indirectly by major hoteliers of North India...but she preferred Delhi...nd  she got herself placed in The Mehra Group of Hotels...and this was huge...Tomorrow it will be done officially as they have called her to sign the papers...relax mehek ..you have enough time...she said to herself
..Our destinies are something which we are unaware of...until the right person and right time...
let's see what's in the future for me...whether my destiny is entwined or not...