XXX Director : Deepika has grace of Audrey Hepburn and ferocious side

Posted: 6 years ago

XXX: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE director DJ Caruso has opened up on what it was like to work with Deepika Padukone.

The Bollywood star was introduced to a whole new audience when she appeared in the action film, which was released on DVD, digital download and Blu-ray last month.

Caruso said: "She was fun, she had such an Audrey Hepburn type of grace to her.

"But she also has this ferocious athletic side.

He added: "So it was a great combination of someone who has a great energy, who is beautiful; an elegant woman who can also be athletic.

"Her father was India's representative in Badminton in the Olympics! So for me it was a lot of fun.

He added: "Part of the fun of working with her is to see how rabid and dedicated her fans are.

"They're on social media but she really has one of the strongest fanbases out there - until you go to Dubai, you don't realise how revered she is; how special she is to her country.

Asked if Padukone could carve out a successful Hollywood career if she wanted one, Caruso was enthusiastic.

"Oh, absolutely, he said. "She could definitely carve out a career in Hollywood.

"She's a fantastic actress.

Caruso also confirmed plans for a xXx 4.

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rk ki aatma in director's body. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Omg he compared her to audrey  hepburn  the woman with class n the woman who worked so much  for betterment of society to this woman who needs cheap publicity  n is attention seeker.  This made me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by deepakloveskat - 6 years ago
Originally posted by kebab_me_haddi

He added: "Part of the fun of working with her is to see how rabid and dedicated her fans are.

"They're on social media but she really has one of the strongest fanbases out there - until you go to Dubai, you don't realise how revered she is; how special she is to her country.

DP is HW star and her fans are famous too

Congrats DP fans๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 6 years ago
Dpad rules,  hope she gains more success.  ๐Ÿฅณ
Haters gonna hate๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks

DP is HW star and her fans are famous too

Congrats DP fans๐Ÿ‘

Majority of them except few sane one ( so don't come for me sane ones)  r like gaga m beiber  fans.  Remember when lady gaga was at her peak her fans didn't let others speak...  Beiber fangurls r also d same.  This category is special

Edited by deepakloveskat - 6 years ago
Deepika is tall and model-like and has the typical brown looks HW stereotypes as Indian. I think she had/has a chance to make it too but her accent is a huge problem. It was cringe-worthy hearing her speak in xXx. There are hardly any roles in HW that would work with her accent.
As much as this is an exaggeration, damn this has gotta burn the people who dont like her๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by anonymous39

Deepika is tall and model-like and has the typical brown looks HW stereotypes as Indian. I think she had/has a chance to make it too but her accent is a huge problem. It was cringe-worthy hearing her speak in xXx. There are hardly any roles in HW that would work with her accent.

Is dubbing not an option?
Originally posted by anonymous39

Kanal nuyar also speaks with a distinct South Indian accent.  It is hardly a hindrance to his career.  Majority of people settling abroad are from South.  So deepika's accent might not be problematic in the West.  But anyways if people can watch wannabe accent wala 2.5 seasons of Quantico then they shouldn't have problems with dp