Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

wat will happen if

.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

antariksh finds out the guy is rudra and brings him back?will niharika leave shivam and go 2 rudra? will shivam tell niharika 2 go 2 him saying rudra is her true luv?or will rudra find out about shivam and niharika getting married and tell niharika 2 stay w/him?

oh gosh so many questions in my mind i'm going 2 die from all these questions

Roshni

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rishni i think that rudra will find out that shivam and niharika married as viren and titli mami will tell him and first he will get angry and blame niharika for leaving him but later he will tell her to stay with shivam as he has supproted her thorugh many ups and down in her life. also i think that first shivam tells her to go to rudra but then niharika will say now
.Roshni. thumbnail
i think ur right and i realy sure niharika will go back 2 rudra since she still loves him so much
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god. i have a feeling that rudra will come back & accuse niharika of being unfaithful. if he manages to get over the disappointment, he might want niharika back. shivam will also ask niharika to go back to rudra.

but it all depends on niharika, whether she'll chose rudra her first love or sweet shivam who has been her support all these while.😊 

ash7aq thumbnail
of course he will come back. Thats what this show is about. swaping partners. Thats what have been happening since the start of the show. :) .
Rudra will come back then niharika will go to rudra than after few days she thinks shivam is my true sandoor she goes back to shivam. Shivam will have an accident . dead body will never be found. than niharika will go back to rudra because he was her first sandoor. than again shivam will come back . or may be any other guy. :)
Poor Niharika has been with just 4 partners till now and that is so unfair. she deserve atleast 10 :)
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope that she wii go back 2 Rudra if ever he come back koz they make a wonderful pair 2gether! 😊
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope that she wii go back 2 Rudra if ever he come back koz they make a wonderful pair 2gether! 😊
pamma10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash7aq

of course he will come back. Thats what this show is about. swaping partners. Thats what have been happening since the start of the show. :) .
Rudra will come back then niharika will go to rudra than after few days she thinks shivam is my true sandoor she goes back to shivam. Shivam will have an accident . dead body will never be found. than niharika will go back to rudra because he was her first sandoor. than again shivam will come back . or may be any other guy. :)
Poor Niharika has been with just 4 partners till now and that is so unfair. she deserve atleast 10 :)

So what is the serial name........................sindoor   😃 

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i don't think rudra will accuse niharika of being unfaithful considering the circumstances. i think he will tell her to stay with shivam but she will want to be with rudra.

then when she's with rudra she will realize how much she misses shivam and rudra will let her go back to him.
.Roshni. thumbnail
omg now seeing all these opinions i am more confused i think i'm going 2 faint