Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaYa.B thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

the above will be when the show takes 3-4 years leap.    
Latest is after that leap, show will take a leap of 20 years and guess who is going to play grown up bindusara??   Siddharth Nigam of course.   So CAS bindusara's two sons will play bindusara πŸ˜†

lolz🀣 if its take more leap ,will they bring sameer? πŸ˜†
MaYa.B thumbnail
IF so jerk  by their biased article ,  IPK2 got better rating then ipk3

but they are saying

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir brought in a new couple and failed miserably,
MaYa.B thumbnail
shobhi what abt the screen presence of Neta shetty in PB

\
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .SuJi.

lolz🀣 if its take more leap ,will they bring sameer? πŸ˜†

lolz I was thinking the same that another 10-20 years leap and sameer will play bindusara πŸ˜†  sameer playing son of Rajat Tokas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

note: 
1. 5491 views in 2 hours 
2. I very reluctantly coming to IF for the past 2 days.   It's so boring, and as you said it's so biased. some buzz kept for 2-3 days in their top buzz where as if anything on samrata, within 2 hours it's out of top buzz.   Same celebrities buzz all the time that one get fed up just seeing their names.
3. Neeta Shethy only in 2 episodes very briefly so I think her cameo has ended.  last seen when shahuji came to take her home.  
4. Sameer only seen sitting on the throne most of the time.  He was in last night's episode.  Hopefully we will see him "fighting swords or whatever" with baji!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 6 years ago
MaYa.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

lolz I was thinking the same that another 10-20 years leap and sameer will play bindusara πŸ˜†  sameer playing son of Rajat Tokas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

note: 
1. 5491 views in 2 hours 
2. I very reluctantly coming to IF for the past 2 days.   It's so boring, and as you said it's so biased. some buzz kept for 2-3 days in their top buzz where as if anything on samrata, within 2 hours it's out of top buzz.   Same celebrities buzz all the time that one get fed up just seeing their names.
3. Neeta Shethy only in 2 episodes very briefly so I think her cameo has ended.  last seen when shahuji came to take her home.  
4. Sameer only seen sitting on the throne most of the time.  He was in last night's episode.  Hopefully we will see him "fighting swords or whatever" with baji!!!!!!!!!!!

IF too boring nowadays nothing to discussπŸ₯±

i already mention sahu when sameer roped to play this role ,the king nothing much to do