India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

two big question in my mind?

.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 8:40am | IP Logged
It was necessary for the child of Uttara to be alive ...but ...but vo bacha ek ladka hi kese ho gaya Wacko...ini achi kismat ...kese?( i m sorry ..me gender discrimination nhi kar raha ...its just ...samajh aa raha hai na  ) . Abhimanyu ke pas chakrvyuh se bahar nikalne vali knowledge ho na  par chromosome control karne wali knowledge thi ..gajjab ROFL...ohk ..i think Ermm koi ise funny way me to nhi le raha hoga ..
second ...aswathama ka brahmastra ( some says brahmshiriastra) ko arjun ne baffled kyu nhi kiya Tongue..war ke time to bahuto ka kiya thaTongue ( ya war ke time bahut baar brahmastra use huya tha)...aur brahmastra ko brahmastra se hi bafflled kiya tha ..to is baar kese do brahmastra ke milne se earth khatam ho jati? Tongue..gajjab ...ye vyas ji sahi khel gayeLOL...mujhe lagta hai ye bhi koi funny way me nhi legaErmm

P.S sorry agar koi offend ho gaya ho !

bubulswt IF-Rockerz
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:35am | IP Logged
sorry double post 

Edited by bubulswt - 01 June 2017 at 10:37am
bubulswt IF-Rockerz
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:36am | IP Logged
first question Answer I really don't knowROFL
and second question Answer is that bramhastra mahabahrt me sifr nikal gya  tha dikhane ke liye you can say dhamkane ke liye   use kisi ne nhi kiya thaLOLLOL use to sirf Aswathama ne kiya  bramhastra  ko wahi wapas le skta hai jine use chlaya Arjun ne apna waps leliya and Aswathama ko pta nhi tha kese waps lete hai 

Edited by bubulswt - 01 June 2017 at 10:39am
.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubulswt

and second question Answer is that bramhastra mahabahrt me sifr nikal gya gya tha dikhane you can saydhamkane ko use kisi ne nhi kiya thaLOLLOL use to sirfAswathama ne kiya  bramhastra  ko wahi wapas le skta hai jine use chlaya Arjun ne apna waps leliya and Aswathama ko pta nhi tha kese waps lete hai 
yaar ..read again the mahabharat .
Arjuna's brahmastra was baffled by karn's brahmastra ...also karn's brahmastra was baffled by some agnidha astra of arjun .
Brahmastra bahut baar use huya tha yaar Tongue
bubulswt IF-Rockerz
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Karna

and second question Answer is that bramhastra mahabahrt me sifr nikal gya gya tha dikhane you can saydhamkane ko use kisi ne nhi kiya thaLOLLOL use to sirfAswathama ne kiya  bramhastra  ko wahi wapas le skta hai jine use chlaya Arjun ne apna waps leliya and Aswathama ko pta nhi tha kese waps lete hai 
Arjuna's brahmastra was baffled by karn's brahmastra ...also karn's brahmastra was baffled by some agnidha astra of arjun .
I have read dev datt patnayk mahabhart only he never mention use of brahmastra except one whenAswathama used it sorry LOLLOL  
.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I have read dev datt patnayk mahabhart only he never mention use of brahmastra except one whenAswathama used it sorry LOLLOL  
read Kmg or ISKON mahabharata ..you will get itWink..me thoda alsi hoon par kosis karungaTongue
bubulswt IF-Rockerz
bubulswt
bubulswt

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 10:51am | IP Logged

read Kmg or ISKON mahabharata ..you will get itWink..me thoda alsi hoon par kosis karungaTongue
ok I will try it right now I am going to read bori critical edition thanks for information Big smileBig smile
.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 01 June 2017 at 11:13am | IP Logged

ok I will try it right now I am going to read bori critical edition thanks for information Big smileBig smile
mujhe easily to sirf ek hi mila hai...
When the fierce duel began, both warriors set their hearts on victory. Arjuna invoked the Agneya weapon which sped toward Karna, scorching his supporting troops with fire. Karna countered that weapon with the Varuna weapon. That water weapon caused dense dark clouds to appear in the sky and pour torrents of rain. Arjuna then invoked the Vayavya weapon and blew away the clouds with fierce winds. Partha then invoked a weapon given to him by Indra, and when he did, thousands of arrows shot forth from the Gandiva bow piercing Karna in all parts of his body. Karna was furious and invoked the Bhargava weapon which began to kill the Pandava warriors in thousands. That weapon, given to him by Parashurama, began to exterminate the Panchala and the Somaka armies. Encouraged by Krishna and Bhima, Arjuna invoked the Brahmastra weapon which countered the weapon released by the son of Radha. With that weapon Arjuna killed four hundred elephants, eight hundred chariot fighters, one thousand horsemen and eight thousand foot soldiers.

Source-http://nitaaiveda.com/All_Scriptures_By_Acharyas/Historical_Works/Mahabharata/Karna_Parva.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubulswt

Go to top