Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 32

Wow lovely emotional update..te way geet rushing out and crying her pain holding te mangalsutra remembering abt her wedding with my maan was lovely painful..te way maasi and bua taunting geet and my maan was just standing even though his heart wants to shout at them but he was fighting with his own feelings..te way nandi gave them nicely and his whole family standing with geet ignoring him making him to realize wat he is doing..te way his worry for his geet and rushing to her,buddhu sk still now u didt realize wat u r heart wants..i love te update yar   

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 33

Wow lovely heart winching update..so my maaneet's fate played its crule game breaking their heart haan..te way my maan living like a dead soul drowning in his guilty thinking he killed his love his geet and  his life was hell for  him but he took as his punishment..wat happen to geet where she is..i love te update with heavy heart yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Prachi! Hope u had a superb day! thanks 4 updating Priya! intriguing update! superbly written! Leap???? that was unexpected! 4 years have passed! Maan feels guilty 4 wt he did! where is Geet??? Maan misses her! wen did he realised he loves Geet? Maan tells Abhi he killed Geet! Ydid he say this?? who is Abhi talking abt ?? is it Geet?? eager 2 knw wt happened 4 years ago?? update soon 
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
don't say that abhi's love is geet
maan is regretted now
waiting for next
cont soon
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
maan is regreting niw realize his luv when he lost geet wat happen in past
abhi is talking abt his luv i think its geet may be she met in acident but lost her memory if it his then good i thinks its geet turn to be happy n maan should get his share of pain i hope he suffer like that wehat geet suffer she should get the same pain hope geet nt forgaves like always after hurting her she foragve her
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wo ek din S# 2 - part 21 on page 49

Wo Humsafar tha - thread 3 & part 32 on page 1

4 june

Mohabbat ki adhuri kahani - part 34 on page 45 & part 35 on page 48

You are mine S# 2 - part 5 on page 13

5 June
Bulleya - part 7 on page 26

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb part stil confusion maan thinks geet died but geet is alive n going to get engage to abhi good abhi is good for her who take care pf her n value her waiting for maan reaction n9ce update soon
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya geet sab kuch bhool gayi? kya abhi se geet ki hi shadi horahen hai?