Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil

a grand standing ovation to Drashti Dhami aka Naina Raghav Mehra

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I had to make this thread...just for Drashti...she deserves a standing ovation and a award for portraying Naina Raghav Mehra...i have stop watching the show after arjun went for leave though my.mom still watch it for DD...i am obsessed with Raina...so definitely i will not watch the show w/o our Raina...if we are tolerating such a weak and annoying script of Pardes infact we have been cheated badly by EK and her brainless gang...they promise us a beautiful love story of Raina that touches the chords of our hearts but what we've got in return...negativity...sidelined of Raina...no love story of Raina...separation...surrogacy crap...more MU b/w Raina...now atma/bhoot track inspired by YHM...well i don't watch now...but i do keep update of it...we tolerated just for the chemistry of AB-DD...they are amazingly beautiful together ...their chemistry is just of to another level in which words can't be define for their chemistry...one just gets goosebumps when we see them together...now when the main pillar is temporary absent...i mean arjun went on leave...DD is carrying the show alone on her shoulders alone along with the team...she deserve an award and a standing ovation to carry the entire show on her shoulders w/o arjun at the moment with a outstanding performance...portraying various shades of Naina Raghav Mehra...what a beautiful and good actress she is...i love her since DMG days...Geet...MB(though i don't like her with vivian...sorry guys)...i did not watch a Zee TV show as i was busy with hectic schedule...i know she is good in there too...now Pardes...her performance just grows leap and bounds and Pardes is proof enough...her great performance is carrying the entire show in her shoulders...the reward is an increase of trps...way to go our girl...she is a rockstar...she deserve the most outstanding performance best actress award...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I would like to thank Pardes team too for supporting her beautifully...w/o team effort and support nothing can be successful...well done...πŸ‘πŸΌ
mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all thanks for making this post
 DD is just aweosme she is superb
love u DD
hats off to u DD
i have always watched DD shws justfor her brilliant perfomrmance whatever may be the story
she is fully dedicated professional and hard working actress

whatever may be story
how much cvs have changed it but she always gives her 100 percent
MBfan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Drashti Dhami  is a brilliant actress

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
DrashtiasNaina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

love u Drashti😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m sticking to this nonsense because of DD only and with a hope that Raghav comes back soon at least till the show is on air .. it should end with Raina only ..

DD is a fab actress .. hv been following her work since geet days and hv immense respect for her as an actress .. I might not show my love for her openly as a fan but I always wish to see her on screen and never miss her shows even if I like the story or not ..

Really wish next time she chooses her script a bit more wisely .. something that can do justice to her talent .. she definitely dont deserve pardes type half baked show ..

A-Star thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Drashti Dhami deserve much better And Big Project PH Who Respect Actors And Their Hardworking The Story was Good of PardesMeinHaiMeraDil The concept was nice But they Ruined It Completely I hope in future Both AB And DD gets Great Projects
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Indeed a grand standing ovation to DD from my side tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

she is such hardworking and so grounded actress ..whatever we may think of track etc..but she always gives her 100 % irrespective of the track ..and esp since  last month post Raghav missing she is carrying the show on her shoulders..
watching for her only and miss Raghav..hope he come back soon..even she misses him ..

and ya my mom too inspite of not liking Raghav missing and story going no where ..track is not up to the mark ..just for DD she also watching along with me ..she loves her too so much..and loves her acting.
and I am so happy that we get to see diff shades of her acting and she is nailing it..the way she is doing split personality..amazing..πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
love you DD..keep rocking..❀️
thanks for this post and me hoping best for pardes. ❀️
PrincessSara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only for her am watching this show ... I loved the spirited acting track manly she BBBed Khurana
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great Post Mages.
Iam A Fan Of DD Too.
I Don't Watch The Show Too Because Of The Negativetly.
All The Best To DD For Her Future Projects