Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sram21

Gosh girl, been waiting for this for a long time. Awesome... waiting for the next:)!!

Hehehe! Thanks darling. Hopefully I'm sooner with the next! 
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rey this fanfiction is beautiful and so so well written, I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see the story unfolding and how Raj and Aarti overcome these hurdles and get back together πŸ˜³
RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aatra..

Rey this fanfiction is beautiful and so so well written, I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see the story unfolding and how Raj and Aarti overcome these hurdles and get back together πŸ˜³

Thank you so much darling :) Me too :D 
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good going. A well-written update . Looking forward to read the next part .
RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika01

Good going. A well-written update . Looking forward to read the next part .

Thank you :)
sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update and thanks for the PM😊
Aarti wants a Happy Married life... She dont want to reveal about her relationship..
Raj misses her... I want to know what exactly happened  on that day. why Priya and  he kissed...  anyways I'll wait and enjoy the storyπŸ˜‰
So Sarath will definitely play a nice role in their Relationship
Waiting for next update😊
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is interesting. Looking forward for the next update !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
sarcasticme thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL! If only I'd known of this earlier!

You have chosen a very sensitive yet realistic matter that sadly is a part of many marriages. Not all might involve another woman/man, but the weakening bond is very prevalent. This in my opinion can be attributed to lack of communication and spending quality time with each other. They tend to take each other for granted, stop discovering new things about each other, grow bored and drift apart, in search of "All the better Little Things" they believe they would find outside their marriage.

Aarti's character is tailor made for Anushka. It suits her maturity, age and persona so well. Emotional yet composed. Raj's character is yet to be explored, I'm eager to know what changed him. I don't know if he misses her out of love yet, but her absence is making him uneasy. At this point I'd rather say he was feeling sorry for her. He might even have the fear of being exposed. Waiting for rest of the feelings to come into picture.

And how I love the fairy Aunt and the bubbly cousin. They are very much needed to keep her spirits high! Also looking forward to rest of the characters.

Your writing style is just so amazing. What a soothing flow! The choice of words and phrases is so good. It's very poetic where it needs to be, but nowhere it gets overdramatic. Reality and detailing is interwoven with your lines throughout. How well have you described his office!

This story has immense potential, so do you! Please do not loosen your grip on it,and stop writing. Will be eagerly waiting for the remaining chapters!

Lots of love! 😊
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so glad Anjali you discovered this. I swear I would have sent you the link to it today itself. This is a brilliant creation! 
RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

This is interesting. Looking forward for the next update !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you darling :)