||~Akhand Bharat Nirman ke Sainik #3~|| (Strictly IO)DT Nt.Pg 123

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Congratulations everyone for finishing the 2nd thread!🥳👏

Now it's time for the 3rd thread!😃

This thread is only for CAS EDT members.

You have entered the danger zone!😈
Rules of this dangerous zone:
Do not spam, it's a chat club so you can chat, talk, discuss anything you want to.
Do not maar entriyaan if you are not invited.

Note:
Dear stalkers, I know we are awesome, but please don't be creepy so please stay away from this thread!
Members of this thread are listed in the next post.  If you would like to participate in this thread, please PM me or  -Tulips- aka Subha.
You may not participate in this thread if you are not a member listed below. Thank you.

Game of Thread #III
(Each thread will have a different game.)
Dialogue Antakshari
Rules: One person will post a dialogue from CAS or a movie and the next person will have to guess who said the dialogue. 
Example: Mai Ashok bina nahi reh sakti!
Next person: Quackwaki
3rd player: Ishq karna agar khata hai toh saza do mujhe
Next person: Mastani
(The new dialogue must start with the last letter of the previous post.)

Links to previous threads

Edited by devashree_h - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sainiks of the Mauryan Sena

adhyakumarijha

-Tulpis-

--BlackSheep--

guenhwyvar

MuguetDScorpion

swathi90

ChildOfChrist

BeingBlunt

krystal_watz

Courageous_Leo

babur1527

Enjoy!

The thread is now open!
Edited by -ChildOfChrist- - 6 years ago
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats everyone👏
Mishi questions seriously😲😆

Originally posted by: swathi90

Congrats everyone👏

Mishi questions seriously😲😆

Nvm I changed the game. Reread the post now. 😆
swathi90 thumbnail
I just read an article, it seems priankya digged her and SRK grave😆, seriously theses celebrities and their secret relationships, I heard about them, so it's confirmed now,  it seems PC wants drag him, she just confessed jacket s her ex's ,  usse aag lagaani hai,  aur ussne woh successfully laga li, now all r talking about this jacket fiasco, if this s true these two r really impossible, cheating on his wife,  affir. With married man s really disgusting, but I think all these celebrities r same now a days
swathi90 thumbnail
Fyn😆, but maine saari bollywood movies nai dekhi , so I  am not sure about guessing movie dialogues, CAS I ll try, so let's start this

Guess this

Ashok sirf mera hai, sirf mera🤣
First dialogue: Hmhm *clears throat* *takes a large deep breath* *exhales* *inhales* QQQUUUAAACCCKKK!!! Quack qqquaack quuuaaack qqquack quack quacketty quackk quackety quacketttyyy quack quackingly quackerly qUAck QQuuuAAaCcK QuackINESS quaccckkk QuuaAaCk QuaCkiNesS QUACK quack Quack quack QUACK!!!!! *clears throat again* *flips hair*
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I just read an article, it seems priankya digged her and SRK grave😆, seriously theses celebrities and their secret relationships, I heard about them, so it's confirmed now,  it seems PC wants drag him, she just confessed jacket s her ex's ,  usse aag lagaani hai,  aur ussne woh successfully laga li, now all r talking about this jacket fiasco, if this s true these two r really impossible, cheating on his wife,  affir. With married man s really disgusting, but I think all these celebrities r same now a days

Actually I always knew there's something between them. There's a saying that there's no smoke without fire. All those blinds and articles always made me feel there might be an affair between them.

I feel PC had a crush on him. During Don 2 shooting, she tried to pataofy hI'm and I think they had a one night stand too.

I had always noticed srk always used to stay depressed in many pics. May be his family got to know of his affair. His children would have definitely taken their mom's side.

Secondly, I don't see the love and closeness between srk and gauri that they had years ago. It's like lot of dooriyan have come and they're together only for the namesake.

I think srk decided for a surrogate baby to get rid of his loneliness or to prove to the world, specially PC that he's not going to leave Gauri. After Abram came, he is actually not as depressed as he used to be.

I think both, srk and pc have broken up. I think the whole bollywood and even the media knows about their affair. 

PC might have done that to take revenge from srk. Anyways, I don't think it's going to affect srk in any way.

PC has always been known as a woman interested in married men. She had an affair with Akshay too once upon a time. She's now focusing on hollywood career so I don't think it's going to affect her too.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Fyn😆, but maine saari bollywood movies nai dekhi , so I  am not sure about guessing movie dialogues, CAS I ll try, so let's start this

Guess this

Ashok sirf mera hai, sirf mera🤣

Quackwaki The Great🤣

Next: Jai Janani 

Actually I don't remember any dialogue of CAS except for ashok sirf mera hai.😆
Melkor thumbnail
Congo for the new thread guys!! 🤗
So Mish carried the tradition of Qwackwaki ahead!! Congo!!👏👏👏

Dialogue??? Ummm lemme try!!

Yeh toh wahin Swayamvu ki maala hai jo humne Ashok ko di thi😆
And we all know who has said this 😉😆