ARRANGED IN LOVE : SUKOR FF ; LAST CHAPTERS UPDATED: NOV 30! - Page 5

Posted: 6 years ago
well written
so cute Suraj😆
waiting for next update😊
CHAPTER 5
Both were standing on either side of the road. It was a completely isolated road with strong winds prevailing that made her hairs blow in the direction of the wind. He was admiring her beauty, both exchanging the cute smile they usually share in the morning. Lost in their world of reverie and compassion.
His reverie breaks when she starts moving away from him, smiling and signalling him to follow her. He followed her wondering where this would take him. She was moving into the dense forest. There was at least a ten meters distance between them and he wanted to cover it as soon as possible. Seeing him nearing her, she increased her speed and he too followed her both laughing and enjoying this moment. And suddenly...
THUD.
Suraj woke up startled and cried, "CHAKORRR...!!!!!.
Listening her name, she too woke up startled only to see Suraj awake and panting like anything. He was sweating heavily and constantly murmuring, "no you can't... no you can't!!
Suraj couldn't get into reality. The dream or rather a nightmare affected him too much that he couldn't think clearly. Suddenly, he felt a hand rubbing his back and someone constantly saying, "Calm down!! Suraj calm down!!
He turned his gaze to that someone. She was his Chakor. In shock and out of sudden realisation, he hugged her murmuring, thank God! you are alright! but in such a mixed tone that she couldn't listen it.
Chakor rubbing his back to sooth him down, "What happened Suraj? I think you got scared in a dream. See it's 2 am right now.
Suraj was hell relieved at this. His Chakor who he lost in dream is in his arms right now. And he was seeing a dream that's it.
He gently broke the hug to see her face in order to verify himself again. Yes, this is she and that was just a dream. Thank God.
Chakor offered him a glass of water. And he drank two or three sips.
He then spoke out, " I am sorry to disturb your sleep. Actually I...
Chakor, " you were seeing a dream. By the way, tell me what you saw. What in this world is so scary that drove you out of your sleep?
Suraj, " Actually I saw me and... Then realizing what is he going to do,... Nothing
Chakor in a shocking gesture, " why are you not telling me?
Suraj, "Arey it's nothing that important. Go to sleep. Seeing her disappointed expression he felt the need to tell something sustainable.So he continued, " by the way I am still wondering over the answer of your interview question.
Chakor, " very clever. Haan...ok good night.
And she slept. Suraj loved his tactic and promised himself to use it later in the future whenever needed.
Next day, in the kitchen.
The three ladies were preparing breakfast. Kasturi was preparing porridge for Bhuvan whereas Tejaswini was preparing sandwiches. Chakor who just entered the kitchen was preparing coffee obviously not for her but her angry young husband. She was determined that today she will clear out everything with Suraj. No confusion and no misunderstanding.
Suddenly Kasturi's attention fell on something and she asked Chakor, " Chakor your bangles are really beautiful!
Chakor, " thanku mumma! with a smile.
Tejaswini , Chakor, child tell your mumma who gifted you these.
Kasturi smiling, " yah! Tell me. nearly guessing the upcoming answer.
Chakor blushing and a bit hesitantly, "mumma Suraj.Both of them smiled. Then Tejaswini continued, " by the way Chakor, what gift you have given him.
Chakor, " nothing mom! with a puppy face.
Kasturi, " why?
Chakor, " I bought a shirt, sunglasses, wristwatch and a wallet. But I haven't given him anything.
Tejaswini, why? Is he not accepting? I will see him. "
Chakor,no no mom, I don't know his likes/dislikes in anything except food that too you told me. I am not sure whether he would like what I give him or not.
Tejaswini, "oh! Chakor, child he is your husband. You should be completely open to him. No matter what kind of topic it is, he has to involve himself in everything...ok now promise me, when you will go to Delhi, you will give him all what you bought for him.
Chakor hesitantly, "ok mom...I promise. And she leaves with the coffee.
In the room, she saw Suraj busy with his phone. She gave him the coffee to which he returned a thanks but not his usual smile. Chakor interpreted it as he being still angry on her.
He went out of the room to the guest room where kn was staying. He told him that there is a riot in Delhi due to the heated convo of two religions representative. So he has to go to Delhi to stabilize the situation and also to neutralize the tension caused. His father was well aware of his responsibilities, so he permitted him to go.
Then Suraj announced it in front of all. Everyone asked him to go as it was his duty and now Bhuvan is also alright. Except one who reluctantly said it was better for him to go. And that was Chakor. Suraj even said that he will go alone as she is now free of her studies and can spend her time with his and hers parents. He will manage in Delhi.

He came in his room to pack his bag as he was to leave with the flight which was scheduled just two hours from that current time. He was hastily packing his bag when Chakor came and took his bag. She asked him to get ready and she will pack the bag.
In all this time, they never looked at each other well aware that they might make the situation more difficult.
He came down with his bag, Chakor following him. He took blessings of all elders and was ready to leave when Tejaswini asked Chakor to leave him to the gate.
They went silently. Once outside, Chakor said, "Suraj take care and don't drool over your work all time.
Suraj, " hmmm!
Chakor, "Do inform me when you reach.
Suraj, "hmmm!
Chakor, "I think my hmmm-virus creeped into you.
Suraj, "hmmm!
Chakor, "areey!!!
Suraj turned and held her both hands in his, " Chakor, will you miss me?
Chakor was taken aback but she soon retreated pretending to be unaffected, "Suraj, I am not sure!
Suraj, "ok then, do tell me! he was feeling very bad for her harsh reaction. To him not sure meant no.And he left.
Chakor eyes were unknowingly teary. She bid him good bye and went straight to her room as she wanted none to notice her crying.
On the other hand was Suraj, he was in completely uninterested state. After his marriage, this was the first time, they weren't together. He never knew he will feel her need to such an extent. He reached India and worked. But his work even couldn't drool over his attention from her. He had her few pictures on the phone which he used to admire whenever free. He used to smile at the smiling picture of Chakor. Her eyes were deep and dark, in which he would get lost and unknowingly spent hours with those pictures.
She didn't call him much as he was pretty engaged for the first four five days and everytime Arhaan picked her call telling her he is busy. But Suraj used to return her each call whenever he got time.
He used to work till late night, have his dinner in the office as he hated his home without her. He missed her smiling face whenever he entered the door. He hated his room without her fragrance. He smiled seeing the door mat near the bathroom which was even naughtier than him.
FLASHBACK
He was coming out of the washroom wearing his best and jeans after he got freshen up by his tyring day in the office. He opened the door and saw Chakor standing near the sofa. She was arranging the pillow covers. The sofa was not kept at much distance from the bathroom. He walked towards the bed to get his shirt taking care not to be noticed by Chakor as it would embarrase her. He could make out that she was lost in her own trance of thoughts else she would have noticed him. And then came the doormat in his way. Due to his wet feets he slipped. He held the first thing he could so as to maintain balance but damn it was Chakor's hand.
THUD.
He fell with Chakor over him and that naughty doormat witnessing the most proximate moment between them. Chakor scared of this sudden attack hid her face in his chest. He felt his heartbeat rising in jet speed and so was hers which he could clearly listen.
A moment of silence.
A minute of eyelock.
A hour of ecstasy.
She tried her best to move away but damn her mangalsutra that got tucked in his chain which he wore with SR on it.
They were in the most weird position (according to them). Her one leg between his two. His hand on her waist and another one struggling with the chain-mangalsutra duo.
Finally they were free of each other. Chakor stood up. She offered her hand to him. When he tried to get up, he felt a sudden jolt of pain near his shoulder and he let out a ouch. Helping him with her both hands and seating him on the sofa, she went to bring a pain reliever spray. She sprayed it on his shoulder wherever he signalled with his hand. But there was not a single exchange of words between the two.
If this would have been the usual Suraj Rajvanshi, he would have teased her or anything to irritate her. But he was a changed man. How he changed, he himself was not aware of. But he changed.
FLASHBACK ENDS
Remembering all this made Suraj giggle to himself and he wanted to kiss that doormat but it's unhygienic man.
To all this our intelligent hero made a conclusion, "SR you have lost something. Your heart. To that girl. Chakor. You are in love. Oh my god! I am in love. I liked her from the very first moment she stepped on the stairs leading to my life. But SR she stole your heart. And he kissed her picture on the phone . To that his phone reacted in a even strange manner. It zoomed in her cheeks. Suraj laughed at this. His phone wanted him to kiss her on the cheek.

So here's the fifth part. I am proud I updated it so soon but I was excited to write. Suraj's love realisation was the main theme of this part.
Tell me how was it and what more you desire to have.
Nice one!
The flashback is cute!
And especially the phone part and the doormat!
Finally he confirmed his feelings, waiting for Chakor's turn!

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago
Awesome update👏
The flashback was cute😊
Loved how suraj remembered the doormat😆
The phone part was cute, suraj has realised his feelings😊
Waiting for chakor to realise it
Waiting for next
Originally posted by maithu_

Nice one!
The flashback is cute!
And especially the phone part and the doormat!
Finally he confirmed his feelings, waiting for Chakor's turn!

you only inspire me to write it. Your stories are my inspiration.
Love your stories alot. Still drooling over the hangover of crazy about you.
Me too crazy about your writing.
Lots of love and thanks alot. 😊
Originally posted by katheriene

Awesome update👏
The flashback was cute😊
Loved how suraj remembered the doormat😆
The phone part was cute, suraj has realised his feelings😊
Waiting for chakor to realise it
Waiting for next

The doormat idea striked my mind Suddenly and seriously I too imagined you all will love it.
Thanks for commenting and liking.
Will update soon.
Originally posted by vk1nonly

you only inspire me to write it. Your stories are my inspiration.
Love your stories alot. Still drooling over the hangover of crazy about you.
Me too crazy about your writing.
Lots of love and thanks alot. 😊
Oh dear!
Thanks for complimenting my works!
My sources of inspiration is all of your ppls encouraging words and Sukor!
I'm really so happy that CAY is going on well, more than what I expected!
5 more parts and it comes to an end!

Thanks for this lovely version of SUKOR!
Awesome👍🏼
All the characters seem so realistic in ur story
Waiting for Chakor's realisation of love !!
It was awesome..
Flashback was superb..
Loved it a lot..
Update soon..