Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vs215blooms thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful...😊  well written... I always love jealousy track...
Suraj is so cool...
Waiting for the update...😊
Edited by vs215blooms - 6 years ago
Hope09 thumbnail
Read all three parts in one goπŸ˜ƒ. Indeed Arrange marriage is soon goin to turn into love. Loved possessive nature of Chakor. Wonderful plot πŸ‘
Sania_suraj thumbnail
Hey..
It was superb..
Y don't u update the story..
Pls update soon
Edited by Sania_suraj - 6 years ago
vk1nonly thumbnail

CHAPTER 4
Suraj and Chakor left for the airport to get a flight to London. In their way, he informed his parents in Lucknow that Chakor's father had a major heart attack and listening to this, the Rajvanshis also left for London.
Meanwhile it was Chakor whose tears were unstoppable. She was crying and just crying. Suraj was trying to console her in every possible way. But the fear of losing her father creeped into her mind as soon as she wiped her tears.
In the flight, when it was getting ready to take off, the delay of feach second made her restless. Suraj tried to calm her down but wasn't successful much. He had no way to console her but what he could do was to only share her pain. So he asked her,
" Chakor, do you think your father would like to see you in such state.
She nodded in no.
Suraj continued, "If you really love your father, try to be happy. As his happiness lies in yours.
Hearing this words from Suraj, she wiped off her tears and tried not to lose herself again.
They reached the hospital directly from the airport. They were informed that his father is undergoing a cardiac operation. They headed towards the OT and found Chakor's mother sitting there.
Seeing her, Chakor wanted to rush to her but she was stopped by Suraj.
She turned to find him holding her hand. It was difficult for her to restrain herself from going towards her sobbing mother and asked him, "Suraj! Leave me.
Suraj, Chakor! Listen to me. Your father is undergoing a critical operation. But you have to be calm otherwise your mother will weaken more. Don't panic and have faith on God. He will surely not let anything wrong happen to us.
Chakor nodded in yes and proceeded to her mother gathering courage and pretending to be strong. When Kasturi saw her coming, she hugged her tight and cried. Chakor who herself was trying to give her best not to cry consoled her mother.
Seeing the hope in Chakor's eye, Kasturi too tried to be strong. Suraj came forward and hugged his mother in law. To change atmosphere, he finally spoke.
Suraj, Mom, do you know! Dad once told me that he is so under your control, that he doesn't even takes a single step without your permission.
The mother daughter duo replied simultaneously, "What?
Suraj,yes mom! He told me how you both mother and daughter dominate my innocent dad!
Chakor frowned at this whereas Kasturi hit him on his shoulder.
But still he continued, Arey! He was giving me tutorial on how to sustain with a woman for life.pointing at Chakor.
Kasturi laughed at this whereas Chakor again frowned.
Suraj, "Still you both think he can leave you!
The sudden realisation of his behavior and motive behind this behavior made Kasturi smile at his antics. She then forwarded and kissed Suraj on the forehead saying, "Suraj, Chakor is really lucky to have you.
Suraj smiled at this whereas Chakor looked on.
Just then the Doctor came out of the OT . The trio rushed to the doctor and asked him for Bhuvan's health.
Seeing the panicked expression on the three faces, doctor smilingly announced, "Mr.Lal is now out of danger. He is taking rest. One of you can go near him. All of you can meet him after two hours. He is being shifted to ICU. And went.
All three were more than happy. Kasturi as signalled by sukor went near Bhuvan.
Chakor was very happy after seeing her father from the round Glass pane of the OT. Tears of happiness welled up her eyes. She almost lost the hope of seeing his father alive. It was he who she had loved with all her heart and she never hesitated to say that she loves him more than her mom.
Suraj headed towards her and patted her on the shoulder. She turned to see him and what happened next was completely unexpected to him. She hugged him very tightly with her head nearly touching his heart, her hands spooning his shoulders. And her tears wetting his shirt.
Suraj was in utter shock. He was well aware that this hug was the outcome of the anxiety she was feeling. But this was affecting him to hell. His heart was beating in a jet speed. And he feared that she could hear that. Her tight fists clenched his shirt. He had goosebumps all over his body.
When out of his amaze world, he noticed his hands were still expressing his shock as they were wide opened. He felt the need to caress her as this was a hug of relief at least from her point of view. He took his hands and in short hugged her back caressing her back as a gesture that everything is fine.
As the making, the breaking of the hug too was initiated by Chakor. When he felt her move in his arms, he loosened the grip and let her go.
At last, they exchanged a smile.
After two hours of waiting and Suraj's wondering over his body reaction towards the hug, they went to meet Bhuvan.
Chakor as a typical daughter started scolding him for not having proper food, preferring oily food more, not doing proper exercise and etc, etc. Each one present there even the doctor was smiling at her lecture and frowning.
Although she spared after a dozen of promises made by her dad, she still challenged that if he breaks his promises, she will never talk to him.
Then as directed by the doctor, Suraj brought the prescribed medications. He also requested the doctor to discharge Bhuvan as he is not liking the environment of the hospital. He needs his home. After a lot of discussion, the doctor agreed to the request but on a condition that they will take a nurse with them.
Bhuvan was then shifted to their house. The Rajvanshis too reached there and whole family got busy in taking care of Bhuvan. Suraj used to lie in his room at night that if he needed something. Chakor was busy whole day making healthy vegetable soup, giving him medicines, checking his blood pressure and all. The best thing done was the whole family gathered in Bhuvan's room talking on all possible things they could to make Bhuvan cheerful.
Four days passed this way. Arhaan called Suraj to inform that his application of leave was accepted and he could now freely be in London for upcoming one week.
Bhuvan's condition was bettering day by day. He was in a hurry to join back his work but his family didn't allow him.
In all this what Suraj's and Chakor's parents observed was the newly married couple who had nothing like a couple has. They used to sit at two different corners. They only talked when it was hell necessary. There was no urge of being with one another as a newlywed couple has. It was just about two months and they depicted as if it has been years. No interest in each other. The four day and discussed on the matter.
Kn, "I think you both ladies are thinking way too far. They are the new generation children. And you want to see that old love.
Tejaswini, " It's not that. They both don't even smile looking at each other. We can smell something is not right.
Kasturi, "Yes brother. She is right. I hope there is nothing wrong.
Bhuvan, it is actually the tension of my health. Nothing else.
Kasturi, "So you think, we are not tensed. We are. But still we are happy that you are fine. It's not that. They are talking normally to all of us except each other.
Kn,I think we should talk to them.

Tejaswini, "Yes we should. We should ask them if there is something not going well among the two.
And so finally the trial took place on the dining table as today Bhuvan wanted to leave his bed. All places were occupied except the two which were consecutive.
Suraj and Chakor took place. All eight eyes were on them.
At last Bhuvan spoke, " So everyone, enough of my health. Today I want to talk about my children. Suraj and Chakor look on.
Kn, "Alright! So my two babies. What all is going on! The word babies' made Suraj cough.
Suraj,. "Dad we are no more babies.
Kn, " that's what I want you both to understand. You are no more babies but grown-up adults. One of you is an IAS officer and another one is a would be IAS officer. I think when these kind of intellectuals make couple, there is mutual understanding not mere quarrels.
Chakor, "dad I am not getting it.
Kasturi, " daughter! I would come straight on the question and it is a question for you. What is wrong between you two?.
Chakor was taken aback. She didn't know how to react. She looked around to find that all were looking at her except Suraj who himself was in utter confusion.
Chakor, " mom what are you asking? trying to ignore the question, "I am very hungry today.
Tejaswini, "Chakor this clearly depicts you both are hiding something from us. Am I right Suraj?
Suraj, "Mom everything is fine. You are thinking a lot!
Kasturi, "no Suraj,we all can see you both clearly and for your both kind information, we have spent a plenty of years in marriage. We know what can happen.
Kn, "why you both are scaring them. Let them speak properly. Chakor you begin.
Chakor, " Dad ...actually due to my intervi... she was stopped by Suraj who spoke in between, "dad due to her interview and studies, she is stressed out. And then suddenly her dad's health. I was just giving her time to spend with you all and remove her stress. After that she will be with me only. "
All seemed satisfied with his answer except Chakor who was looking at him in confusion when suddenly her phone beeped and there was a text message from Suraj, " See you in the room after dinner. "
So as decided they met in their room. When Chakor entered, Suraj was standing near the window. He turned when he felt her come in. She came towards him. But he passed her to close the door which she left open.
This time Chakor started, "why you lied to mom dad?
Suraj coming in front to face her, "I didn't lie.
Chakor, "yes you did. They guessed there is nothing between us.
Suraj, Do you think their guess was right.
Chakor, "yes ofcourse .
Suraj, " So you still have kept that argument in mind. Haan?
Chakor, "Suraj, thanks for reminding me of that. By the way they were asking about our relationship.
Suraj, " yes. Is there anything wrong with it?
Chakor, "I think you must know.
Suraj, " yes I know. My married life is the best that anyone never had and none will have.
Chakor loved the way he said this. She was proud that she was one of the two pillars of his married life which was hers too. But wait. This is not the reality.

Chakor, " Coming straight to the point,I will say either you are disillusioned or you don't know the meaning of marriage.
Suraj, " I know girl. It means to live together, care for each other, worry for each other, cooperate with each other, understand each other without thinking of the outcome.
Chakor, " Suraj you nicely know what I mean and what are parents meant.
Suraj, "They were talking about love. Yes or no?
Chakor taken aback, "yes and that is missing! in a very low tone but Suraj could hear it. She continued, "By the way, you called me. What for?
Suraj, "I called you to inform you that please do not reveal the secret of our marriage.
Chakor, "secret??
Suraj, "secret is that we don't share the type of relationship normally a couple shares. So, if our parents come to know this then...
Chakor, " then what?...You know I never lie.
Suraj, "I know you never lie. But if this thing gets revealed, then serious consequences can follow.
Chakor, "What if they ask then?
Suraj was frustrated now. He said, OK then go and tell them. They being our loving ones would assume that we both are not happy with each other. And as for them, we married. We will be separated for them.
And he walked out angrily.
Chakor then realized what he was actually trying to say. She went behind him but was too late as he left in Bhuvan's car.
At night , when it was the time for all to assemble in Bhuvan's room, everyone appeared except Suraj. Kasturi asked Chakor of his whereabout but she replied that she doesn't know.
Although it was concluded that he is not a small boy and can take care of himself, Chakor still worried for him. It has been two and half hours since he left. All went to sleep. Bhuvan asked Chakor that now he is fine and Suraj can sleep in his room. She was waiting for Suraj leaning on the window if her room from where the entrance of the mansion was clearly visible. All kind of thoughts were crossing her mind. She was getting tensed as the clock strucked 11:30. Her heartbeat was increasing. She was cursing him for not carrying his phone with him. It was 11:42 when a car entered the gate. She hopped up to see Suraj but he wasn't visible as the lights inside the car were switched off. She ran to the door then to the garage where Suraj was coming out of the car. She went near him but he ignored her and went away.
In the room, he took his clothes to change and went inside to change. When he came back, he prepared to go to Bhuvan's room when Chakor came in his way.
Chakor, "Stop! Dad said that today he is fine and from now on you can sleep in your room.
Suraj not allowing his eyes to meet her went to take a place on the bed and pulled up the blanket when Chakor held his hand.
Chakor, "Still angry!
Suraj, "why do you care? again trying to pull the blanket.
Chakor, "Mr. Husband. I am your biwi. Who will care if not me.
Suraj, " no, I am not. Go and sleep. Good night.
Chakor snatching his blanket and keeping it aside, "no. I want to talk to you.
Suraj frowning at her pointed to the clock, "its midnight!
Chakor pouting, "I know better than you. I was waiting for you like anything.
Suraj, "Chakor I am in no mood to talk to you. Please leave me alone.
Chakor then backed away with a sad face, covering him for with the blanket and took a place next to him with n the bed. Suraj regretted at his rude behavior but still he felt better not to do anything

Edited by vk1nonly - 6 years ago
vk1nonly thumbnail
So here was the fourth part. Sorry for being late. But I was a bit busy. Do tell your opinions.
Sania_suraj thumbnail
It was superb..
Suraj was so cute..
Overall it was awesome..
Pls update next part soon..
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!
Thanks for the update!
Want to see them happily!
Waiting for that day!
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting updateπŸ‘
Loved how suraj supported chakor πŸ˜Š
Sukor are so cute😊
Loved their banter
Waiting for sukor to resolve their issues
Waiting for next
Hope09 thumbnail
Holla new buddy! 
U write soo good... 
Loved the bonding between Chakor and Suraj here... 
Katsuri and Tejaswini's character was well described πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for next... This time update sooner 
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!
Suraj is so caring! 
Loved Sukor's talk, so he doesn't want them to separate. He's started to have feelings for Chakor.
Loved how Suraj was sulking after their argument.
Looking forward to the next update.