Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You have made it interestingly intriguing.
That uninstalling the bell. LMAO 
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love loved d update❤️
Suraj is really so cool about Chakor going or pretending to encourage her😉 but I loved despo version of Chakor also😳
Waiting for next !!

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was lovely to read.

Loved how Suraj tricked Chakor into revealing that she's awake, typical Suraj move 😆.

Suraj is too cool about their separation, is his new posting in Shillong?

Eagerly waiting for next.
HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update...
Specially sukor moments...teasing one...❤️
Ooo they are going to seperate from each other for 3 months..😲
Very very interesting update...
Waiting for next one...😳
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving your written work 😉
vk1nonly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 17

It was time to leave. Suraj was to leave Chakor at the airport and then leave for his reporting in Central cadre before moving to his destination.

Things were packed and Arhaan helped Suraj in his car. Chakor was all ready with a new spirit that was completely soaked in the grief of leaving him but she wasn't this weak. It wasn't easy to leave him but this has to play a big role in her marriage. These partings, meetings aren't rare when you are an IAS officer. It is advised not to make emotional connection with people you get at a new place because it takes no time for that place to become a history of your life. 

But Suraj's case was a bit different for Chakor. By 'bit', I don't mean 'bit'. ;)
In the car, she remembered how Suraj was humming tunes while getting ready. It seemed like he doesn't care at all. Or may be he got used to this parting process. She frowned at him. And now all grief inside her struggled to gush out. It was just in the car that they are together. In short, a huge havoc was inside her.

Talking about him. He was born a mystery. Calm and composed. Obviously his reason was clear..that Chakor has to go no matter what he does..so it's better to leave her happily. Once she reaches, she'll be the happiest. But all this didn't make him oblivious to what was going on in her. He well knew she is sad. Sad is an understatement. 
They were on the back seat and he could see how hard she held the seat as if she'll tear it apart. He felt the need to calm her down. So, he kept his hand gently on her's struggling one. And as he reached, he felt the hand loosing it's sternness. 

Suraj, "Chakor! Will you miss me?"
Chakor out of her trance, "As if I have nothing else to do!"
Suraj smilingly, "I married a woman who will never accept that she's dying for me."
Chakor, "Excuse me! I will enjoy there..and why are you bothered! You are going at another place. Go n enjoy! No need to worry about me!...BTW, you didn't tell me where are you posted?"
Suraj, "ummm...a small district..."
Chakor, "name!?"
Suraj, "you are leaving Chakor...can we talk about something else...!"

And then came the time where the two had to part ways. He kissed her on the forehead, assuring her he's always by her side...and biding her a good bye with all his best wishes. 

It took almost six hours to travel to Shillong. It was a mountain area. A very green and lively place. As she landed on the ground..she took in a deep breath and filled her soul with the fragrance of this beautiful place. On her way to the training camp, in the bus specially meant for trainees. It is a less inhabited area. All we see is huge mountain ranges, waterfalls, lakes and trees. However, by some recent actions by the government so as to improve the communication of the North-east with the rest of the country, airport and bus stands were developed. There were hotels and small shops also majorly owned by the inhabitants. She also met her co-tranees on the bus. It could be pointed out that mostly youngsters ranging from 21 to 26 were alloted Shillong. Youngsters get the longest period for training. 

Her eyes dazzled on seeing the palace of her dreams, IAS OFFICERS TRAINING INSTITUTE, SHILLONG. Palace as there's no place where she longed to be with so much passion as this. And she felt really lucky that she'll spend six months here. As everyone entered after their identity verification, they witnessed the interior. A place covering acres of land, and six seven huge buildings namely trainees hostel, mentors hostel, training center, office building, auditorium and etc. A place that any common person would aspire to be in. 

The faculty leader Mr. Aadesh Savant addressed the trainees as they settled in the auditorium.
" Welcome to IOTI, Shillong! We are really lucky to guide those people who are going to represent our country and it's heritage tomorrow. Hope you liked the place. We'll meet in the evening and I am glad to announce that you all will be introduced to your mentors also. Right now, you can check your room number and settle yourself there. Thank you!"

A total of hundred trainees were alloted a room each. All the facilities...yeah the journey of an IAS officer begins here. Chakor reached her room and read her name MRS. CHAKOR RAJVANSHI with IAS OFFICER written below it. A proud moment! Definitely a proud moment! But that Rajvanshi made her frown. Yes! That Rajvanshi! From the time she landed here, she's calling Suraj to inform him that she reached safely but that man is so careless that he is not picking up her phone. She was first tensed and called up Arhaan. Arhaan assured her that he is safe and is busy. But she was sure enough that she'll burst his ears when he picks up the phone. 

The room was good and Chakor was comfortable. She always loves to be alone. She got ready as it was announced that they are to gather in the auditorium. The place looked really pretty in the night. And Chakor loved it. Her husband was right. She'll love the place. But she wasn't sure what kind of people she will meet. 

Everyone settled in the auditorium. The front seats were for mentors and the back ones for trainees. As she entered she felt a thud! A familiar air! Something unusual. She knew this was because she hasn't talked to Suraj. She tried to call him again but damn he! Again, " The person you are trying to call is not answering! Please try after sometime!" And she wanted to hit that person as soon as he sees him. But then she realized he was miles away from her.

Her trance was broken when the anchor began. 
Firstly, it was the lightning of the lamp. Some senior IAS officers and the faculty members addressed the trainees and mentors. There were total of six mentors. After a long and tiring speech by Mr. Savant, they began the real process.

It was told that there will be five batches in all each containing twenty trainees. And one mentor. A senior mentor will take up the joint classes of the general ethics. And as they mentioned him, he rose up and went to the stage. A big round of applause for Mr. Pradeep Singhal. 
First mentor, Mrs. Pratibha deshmukh. Clap and applaud for her two years service to the nation and as an alumni of the institute.
Second mentor, Mr. Viraj Seth, three years service and alumni.
Third mentor and the youngest of all the mentors here, MR. SURAJ RAJVANSHI, one year service to the nation and an excellent alumni...

Writer's note: my story heads forward when I get pushed by amrutha di;)... that's my all time routine. This is a detailed chapter. Hope i didn't bore you. Also this chapter lies close to my heart as I myself dream to reach this Paradise soon. Thank you for reading and your constant love :)))
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Finally a update, was missing this story
Interesting update👏
Loved the way you depicted the different emotions of Sukor about their assignment👏
Chakor was really upset with Suraj's behaviour😆
So Suraj is one of the mentors of the Academy😉
I think Suraj was aware that Chakor was going to Shillong
Waiting for next
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love this update, Vanshu.
Suraj is such a good soul, he wants to send off Chakor on a happy note.
IAS officer Chakor is going to rock.
Suraj too 😳
Are you planning to be an IAS officer too, Vanshu?
Edited by malarmia - 5 years ago
vk1nonly thumbnail
Originally posted by: malarmia

Love this update, Vanshu.

Suraj is such a good soul, he wants to send off Chakor on a happy note.
IAS officer Chakor is going to rock.
Suraj too 😳
Are you planning to be an IAS officer too, Vanshu?

Yes di! That's where my life's concentrated😊. Hope i successfully make it out!
vk1nonly thumbnail
Originally posted by: katheriene

Finally a update, was missing this story

Interesting update👏
Loved the way you depicted the different emotions of Sukor about their assignment👏
Chakor was really upset with Suraj's behaviour😆
So Suraj is one of the mentors of the Academy😉
I think Suraj was aware that Chakor was going to Shillong
Waiting for next

Yeah!😆 Suraj was aware! And like always, it's just his new way of irritating Chakor plus surprising her...let's see how Chakor takes it it.
Thanks for reading n commenting⭐️.