Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: malikakas

No Meghnal today😭

But what the heck is Sandy's secret that Nirmala knows. Is Sandy a surrogate mother or something?

The same question is going over and over in my mind 
What is the secret that Nirmala is hiding which no one of the family knows abt ???
Is Sandhya really the mother of Kunal or what ????
Crap...really hope she isn't 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think anyone here wants Sandy to be Kunal's mom...I can't stand her. She is too much. 
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh! No Meghnal!!! 
But Sandhyas half secret out and the half will take another few months to come out! 
Tamihna thumbnail
The way Nirmala was looking good I don't think it had anything to do with the Chauhaans. There's something else behind Sandhya, maybe it's a past relationship? Who really knows. Such a confusing and complex woman, not to mention twisted and evil. 
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

The same question is going over and over in my mind 
What is the secret that Nirmala is hiding which no one of the family knows abt ???
Is Sandhya really the mother of Kunal or what ????
Crap...really hope she isn't 

That's the only thing I can think of.  As long as Kunal is NK's son I could tolerate it. For me the Nk/Meghna dynamic needs to still work which it only will if she is his daughter in law. 

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tamihna

The way Nirmala was looking good I don't think it had anything to do with the Chauhaans. There's something else behind Sandhya, maybe it's a past relationship? Who really knows. Such a confusing and complex woman, not to mention twisted and evil. 

But now I feel sympathy for her🤣
Tamihna thumbnail
All this time we've all been wanting a Kunal story and some screen time for him. Imagine they hit us with this Sandhya being Kunals mother crap. I'll hate watching it. 
malikakas thumbnail
Maybe the Chauhan's were responsible for her family's death. Maybe they were killed by Nirmala's car?
eshasrk thumbnail
Why do I get this nagging feeling that Karan might be the only real heir of Chauhaans and that Kunal is not a Chauhaan????
Is this story going the Hum Saath Saath Hain ways ????

Maybe too far fetched, but honestly I just cannot shake this feeling off me 
Tamihna thumbnail
I do feel sorry for Sandhya but she's very scheming and it's not always a good thing to think the way she does.