Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
^^ and lol she hasn't said no either yet on Twitter or IG! So I'm hoping this will happen!! I love their pairing! And this time it is Anu-SRK who r romantically involved in the movie right? And not Kat.. so very much different from JTHJ to begin with..,

PS: Dia pls check PMs
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
^^ This time SRK Anu will be romantically involved...Katrina will not be romantic interest 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Glad to hear Anushka joining the team. I hope the role is different than her usual hyper characters. 

Hoping that KK's role is short too. All am positive about, this won't be a JTHJ 2 disaster 🀣 

This is ALR movie and the writer of TWM, Ranjhana, TWMR writing the script so no worries
JTHJ was written by Adi πŸ˜†
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JTHJ was disliked because of Kat's scenes with SRK. SRK -Anu scenes were fine. If Kat has a very short role , then I don't mind her.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

lol I have watched JTHJ countless times BUT ONLY Akira-Samar parts! They r kickass and I do enjoy those two and their banter! πŸ˜† I cannot bear the flashback story!! Final parts with all 3 of them in it I am again ok with lol πŸ˜†

Anyway Hi again!! looks like we two have another movie to look forward to together! 😳 i hope she has signed it! I adore them on screen!! ❀️

Yeah...the Samar and Akira scenes are my favorites scenes but there are two more scenes that I really dig man. The one at the church that comes at the end , man how good was Shahrukh in that scene. And I also like the last scene where he proposes to Meera.

And hiii dude! Hope you are doing well. I hope she has signed on as well but there is still no official confirmation on either Katrina or Anushka.

DZ...that's the whole movie man! πŸ˜† If they take that out then there ain't no movie. So many folks out there had the same issue with the storyline so yeah the storyline wasn't something that many found all that rad for a lack of a better term. It was just that her character had this belief so Meera does whatever she does based on that belief , and as an audience you'd either be on board with it or not. So I totally get where you are coming from.
bokul thumbnail
@Zaroon...Both the church scenes were special
1st during Heer where he promises that he will not cross his limits...shows that he will do anything for her
2nd where he tells that he remembers all and he will go back and be without her...and then he gives her a choice
Last scene where he makes a ring out of that wire is cute and sweet πŸ˜ƒ
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure if we are going to get many filming pictures from the set they have put up in Bombay. I hope though that Anand at least announces the female leads i.e if Anushka and Katrina are confirmed indeed.
bokul thumbnail
We should get outdoor pics once they finish shooting in Mumbai...9th June as far as I know 
bokul thumbnail
RJ ALOKVerified account @OYERJALOK  
More

News(MD) : @dirtigmanshu to play an important character in @aanandlrai 's film Based upon a Dwarf life. @iamsrk playing the Lead . #RjAlok

bokul thumbnail

Tigmanshu Dhulia to be a part of Aanand L Rai's next!

Ritambhara Dixit | May 28, 2017, 11.01 AM IST
Tigmanshu Dhulia to be a part of Aanand L Rai's next!
Aanand L Rai's next, which is titled as 'Chal Na Katrina' or more popularly known as the 'dwarf film' has got a new star on board! After the reports that Anushka Sharma has come onboard as the second lead reports are filmmaker Tigmanshu Dhulia has also been roped in for a pivotal part.

A source close to the development revealed, "It is a very interesting role. Also, the film is supposedly set in Uttar Pradesh. Tigmanshu was apt for the character that was needed by the director."

Filmmaker Tiganshu Dhulia, who is about to begin the shooting for his next directorial, 'Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 3' was last seen acting in 'Hero' where he played Athiya Shetty's father. Other acting credits to the director's name includes, 'Yaara', 'Gangs Of Wasseypur', 'Manjhi - The Mountain Man' and 'Shahid'.

(Also Read: Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 3'!)

Helmed by Aanand L Rai, 'Chal Na Katrina' will see Shah Rukh Khan play the role of a dwarf and stars Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and Tigmanshu Dhulia in pivotal roles. The shooting for the film began on Tuesday and is slated for a Christmas 2018 release.

(Also Read: This is the title of SRK's next starring Katrina and Anushka!)

CREDITS: MID-DAY