Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm too darn excited for this movie as well as equally nervous! πŸ˜† The thing that makes me excited is the fact that Shahrukh is starring in a movie that will be directed by Anand. I'm a fan of Raanjhanaa as well as Tanu Weds Manu Returns , I like his approach , not to mention his movies have that earthy vibe to them so I can't wait to see how this one will shape up. This is one of those that will require a lot of VFX work so I can't wait to see how it will eventually look. The thing I'm nervous about is the fact that we still don't know the entire star cast! πŸ˜† Not to mention the scale of this one will be pretty huge and they are working with Eros...ugh. Let's just say I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one when it comes to the filming as well as release of it next year!
Edited by zaroonkashaf - 6 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I have never watched any of his work but have heard a lot of praises for both the films u mentioned...am a bit skeptical about EROS producing it..hopefully they will not sabotage it any way...Katrina is there but we do not know the main lady...this will have a lot of VFX work so budget too will be quite high
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heroines are free...yet heroes are having so much trouble casting them
Anushka didn't join Sultan till very late... And even that looked like a favor to Aditya Chopra
Akshay doesn't work with any popular name either... Katrina also seems like a last minute addition to Thugs... 

Anushka and Deepika have only one film each after they finish their big project of the year... Alia isn't exactly very busy either

What is happening? πŸ˜•
^I think today's actresses don't want to play supporting roles anymore. Who can blame them? None of the male stars would want to either. 

They will do it as a favor or if they feel they need to pay back people for their prior help or maybe to get a really big paycheck but I think most of them don't care about big movies anymore.

DP wants to be a HW star so she is probably leaving free time in case some script from LA shows up. Alia is fine with movies like Badrinath. She is building a huge audience with young people. Anushka is a producer now and can make her own movies where she can do leading roles. Even Sonam produces her own movies where she can do the types of roles she wants to do. 

Nobody is really left except all the random new girls like Kriti and Shraddha.  Well, Katrina is left but she's a poor actor so she is only wanted for sexy roles, not acting ones.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anand has written some darn good roles for women out there man. Not to mention one doesn't even know what the storyline is at this point. Till not so long ago there was speculation in the media that Deepika very much wanted to do it and has backed out now because of Padmavati. Of course nobody knows at this point as to how much of that is true but I don't buy this notion that the female leads here won't have much to do unless of course there is something out there that suggests it.

Alia already has her schedule booked I'm guessing as she is supposed to start Ayan's as well as Zoya's movie sometime in the next few months. If the speculation about Deepika backing out at this time is true then it obviously means they will have to start from scratch when it comes to finding a female lead to fit that role. People's schedules usually are booked in advance so perhaps that also is a factor here when it comes to why it is taking this long to decide on a female lead. Anushka is already starring with Shahrukh in Imtiaz's next , she will start working on her home production also so not sure how much time she has in her schedule. Whoever they approach has to also like the role they are offering so perhaps all this is the reason why it is now taking them so long.
bokul thumbnail
DP has her hands full with Padma...Alia supposedly backed out of this
bokul thumbnail
Shooting has already started so we should get the lady soon 
bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk  
More

Heat, hard work and happiness beckons to @aanandlrai sets.

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pleaae don't spam this thread with tweets of random people and chit -chat. It's irritating to see half of the thread filled with chit chat. Stick to posting updates and stop spamming.
bokul thumbnail
http://www.india.com/showbiz/yet-another-proof-that-shah-rukh-khan-is-happy-being-a-workaholic-2172743/

According to a report in DNA, it has been confirmed that the film stars Anushka Sharma, who plays a mentally challenged character, while Katrina Kaif is playing herself.