Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why did Mahira get poor reviews for Raees while Saba gets rave reviews - Page 4

Poll

What is the reason?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mahira didnt have a big role in Raees but whatever scenes she had she did them competently.
I didnt watch Hindi Medium yet but Saba has an equally important role as Irfan as the story is abt a couple who are facing school problems with their kid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hope Pak media has a clear perspective now. Not everything is politically motivated or a conspiracy. Indian critics are mostly fair, though some have their biases but that's due to personal equation with a particular star. I guess critics here thought Mahira will be equally good like Fawad, which she wasn't and the role wasn't something to write about hence the disappointment. Saba is a better actor in a better role hence got all the praise. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO. Because Saba is light years ahead of Mahira as a talent. She's a very very good actress & is far better-looking too, and that's the reason why she is being hailed as an actor & praised so much for HM. I've watched a lot of their work now & Saba doesn't seem to have as much vanity as Mahira. Mahira seems almost conscious of her so-called beauty (I've never found her good-looking though, she's just pink-White, seems to have lovely skin though!!) Saba doesn't possess that. The main reason is just talent. Mahira will have to reborn to be anywhere near Saba's natural talent. If people like Mahira offscreen more, it could be because Saba has a repulsive tongue & annoying personality while Mahira's personality is far better, cosmopolitan, well-travelled & quite articulate & modern.Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
I will reserve my comment on her acting until I see it, because according to some people here mahira is a bad actress and rajat tokas is a good actor so yeh... Edited by Nikki02 - 6 years ago