Please be active!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know why this forum is so silent. It is a beautiful show and getting decent trp too.
It is surprising that in the poll Shrishti Vs Ragini 12 members have voted so far. This means people are visiting this forum but neither they are making new posts nor they are commenting on the posts already made, I don't know why. Please try to be active here.
This serial has such great potential that I never miss a single episode. They have weaved the story without bringing in exaggerated circumstances. Quite a few social problems have been shown without being loud and demonstrative. At the same time the entertainment quality is top grade. Keep rocking CVs. Please don't go the other serial ways by brining souten tracks.
yaaay. the ranking of this forum has gone up!👏
Originally posted by altgr

I don't know why this forum is so silent. It is a beautiful show and getting decent trp too.
It is surprising that in the poll Shrishti Vs Ragini 12 members have voted so far. This means people are visiting this forum but neither they are making new posts nor they are commenting on the posts already made, I don't know why. Please try to be active here.

Achaa ???😡  hv u  bothered  replying to any of my posts ??

I support your point  but  thn practise so..

If you differ youropine on my posts matter  thn  do  write...coz  its your opiinion...and  "itsmyopinion"

But atleeeazt RESPOND.

See the topics i piosted  are just lying thr orphans.
😡
Originally posted by itsmyopinion

Achaa ???😡  hv u  bothered  replying to any of my posts ??

I support your point  but  thn practise so..

If you differ youropine on my posts matter  thn  do  write...coz  its your opiinion...and  "itsmyopinion"

But atleeeazt RESPOND.

See the topics i piosted  are just lying thr orphans.
😡

Seee  seee  my  topics  on 8th may  n  earlier all lying thrr..
Responses too slow in this forum. My posts too lie unreplied.