Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

I'm sooo eager to read nexttt ⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ ... Ishaaa u naa ultimate hum sabko na excited kar k part end kar deti ho 😭 ...dekhna ab Kabhi mene ff likhi toh Me bhi tumse badla lungi πŸ˜› hehehhehe lolzπŸ˜† but seriously u Gr88888 going... Boht smoooth cute ff chal rahi...its just don't take 48hrs to update new part πŸ˜† ...u knw na I'm vry besabar πŸ˜‰ soo plzzz update update updateee krti raho... Or Take Care 😊 luv u yr πŸ˜‰

I cant wait for you to start writing. I'm sorry itna pareshan karne ke liye. Sach batau maaza aata hai aap sabko aise taang karne mai.πŸ˜† Anyway thanks for the feedback. And I love you too❀️
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Finally Completed All Pending Updates..

Thank God Choe Chote Parts Thay warna Mera Kya Hota.. :p

Ishu Aik baat to hai Is FF mai Armaan Typical DMG wala Armaan Hai.. Even Muski And Rahul Bi...

Armaan Kitna flirt karta hai..
Aur Ridhima Enjoy Bi kar rahi hai..

Ab to Mujhe Doubt Hai ..
Kya Ridhima sach mai Sid Se pyaar karti bi hai?

Sab Ke Sab Confused Hai..

Let's See Aage Kya Hoga..
AR Ki Train Kon Kon Station paar karegi aur Kitne Jhatke Khayegi..

I missed you. Mai wait kar rahi thi aapke feedback ke liye. And finally my wait was over.
Mai bhi vahi soch rahi thi ki Riddhima sach mai Sid se pyaar karti hai ki nahi? πŸ˜†
Ish09 thumbnail

PART 8

"Arey, Armaan beta, itni subah subah? Shashank was surprised seeing Armaan early in the morning. "Voh bas aise he. Armaan said avoiding looking at him. "Armaan, tum yaha aise hi toh jarur nahi aae. Riddhima ko milne aae ho na? Shashank teased him. "Ha. Vo-voh bas office ke liye jaldi nikal gaya tha toh socha yaha a-aake j-jau. Armaan fumbled.

"Armaan, mai tumhe marne nahi wala hu. Itna darr kyu rahe ho? Shashank chuckled. "Nahi uncle. Armaan replied. "Good. Padma kaha reh gayi? Aur Riddhima uth gayi kya? Shashank asked. Just then Riddhima came downstairs calling for her mom. "Mom, di kaha chali gayi? Riddhima asked.

"Riddhima. Shashank called her. "Ji pa... Armaan tum? Itni subah? Riddhima was surprised to see him. "Hi. Good morning. He wished her with a beautiful smile. "Good morning. Riddhima replied.

Padma came and placed the tray on the coffee table. "Ye lo chai. Padma served Armaan tea. "Thank you aunty. Armaan said."Tum dono baith ke baate karo. Chalo Padma inhe baate karne do. Shashank got up from the sofaand walked towards Padma. Padma and he left to their room leaving Armaan and Riddhima alone.

"You look different. Armaan broke the silence. "Huh... kya? Riddhima asked looking at hik. "You look different. You know, pehli baar aise kapdo mai tumhe dekha. He said. Riddhima was wearing a blue gown. "Different? Matlab mai ajeeb dikh rahi hu? Riddhima settled on the sofa.

"Of course not. Tum abhi bhi bohot khoobsurat dikh rahi ho. Armaan replied honestly. "T-Thanks. Riddhima blushed. "Where is Anjie? Kahi dikhayi nahi de rahi hai, varna har time tumhare piche-piche hoti hai. Armaan teased her.

"Kuch bhi. Voh bas mujhse bohot pyaar karti hai isliye har time mere saath rehti hai. Voh kya hai na mai bohot pyaari hu na. Riddhima said batting eyelashes. "Kya baat hai? Aaj khud Riddhima madam humare saath flirt kar rahi hai. How did I get so lucky? Armaan said raising his eyebrows.

"Please, flirt aur tumhare saath? Isse aacha mai soo lu. At least mera time toh effectively use ho jaega.  Riddhima replied. "Wow. Riddhima ko jokes bhi crack karne aate hai. Dekha mere saath ek din bitane ka result. He said raising his collar. He was absolutely loving this new side of Riddhima.

"Very funny. And don't give yourself so much importance. Mera sense of hmor pehele se hi aacha hai bas tumne notice nahi kiya hoga. Riddhima replied. "Okay madam,aapka sense of humor bohot aacha hai. Vaise maine tumhe kal raat bola tha na, aaj hum kahi bahar chalte hai. Armaan said.

"Oh ha. Riddhima replied. "Toh mere saath chalogi? Armaan asked her. "Of course. But on one condition. Riddhima said. "What condition? Armaan asked confused. "Papa ko puchna padega tumhe. Riddhima said ran to her upstairs to her. "Yeh ladki bhi na. Riddhima sunno toh. Armaan called.

Shashank and Padma came to the living room. "Arey Riddhima kaha gayi? Padma asked. "Apne kamre mai chali gayi. Armaan told them. "Yeh ladki kabhi sudhrei nahi. Tumhe yaha akela chodke kaise chali gayi. Padma said.

"Its okay aunty. Koi baat nahi. Vaise kya mai shaam ko Riddhima ko bahar le ja saktu hu? He directly asked. "Date par? Shashank asked. "Nahi-Nahi. Date par nahi. Bas aise hi bahar kahi. Armaan said. "Matlab date hi toh hui. Bilkul le ja sakte ho. Shashank immediately agreed.

"Thank you uncle. Riddhima ko bata dena ki mai usse 7 baje lene aaunga.Ab mai chalta hu. Bye. Armaan left as he was now getting late for his office.

"Riddhima kitni lucky hai. Armaan kitna aacha ladka hai. Shashank said. "Voh toh hai. Par yeh ladki itna time kyu le rahi hai? Padma said worried. "Kyu tension le rahi ho Padma. Riddhima bohot samjhdar hai. Aur yeh koi chota-mota faisla thodi hai jo jaldbaazi mai le jaata hai. Tum chinta mat karo. Shashank assured her.

Riddhima was lying on her bed. She was thinking about Armaan and what happened downstairs. Why did she agree to go with him? What was happening? She was confused. Mostly she was angry with Sid as he was not answering her calls and messages.

But at the same time she was angry with herself too. She was flirting with Armaan. What must be he thinking about her. She never did this before. She was even more confused now.

She was doing things which she never imagined herself doing. Armaan was changing her. Was she falling in love with Armaan? WHAT? LOVE? NO WAY?

"I love Sid. She told herself. Her thoughts were broken due to the sound of phone ringing. She looked at the caller id and smiled.

"Hello. Where were you? Mai tumhe kab se phone karne ko try kar rahi thi. Riddhima complained. "Sorry baba. Voh yaha network ka problem hai. Sid told her. "Yaha matlab? Tum kaha ho? Riddhima asked him.

"Voh office ke kaam se Shimla aaya hu. Yaha pai bohot jyada snow ho rahi hai na toh network bohot kharab hai. Bohot mushkil se ab network aya hai toh maine tumhe call kiya. Sid told her.

"Oh. Vapas kab aanewale ho? Riddhima asked. "Riddhima, office se kaam se aya hu, ghumne nahi. Aur mujhe pata nahi kitna time lagega. Sid told her. "Kya? Tumhe pata nahi. I miss you Sid. Riddhima said sadly.

"I miss you too Riddhima. Batao tumhare liye kya lau? Sid changed the topic. "Tum aajao. Bas mere liye yahi kaafi hai. She said. "Okay madam. Jaldi aane ki koshish karunga. But no promises. Aur mai meri pasand ka le aunga tumhare liye gift. I love you Riddhima Sid replied.

"I love you too Sid. She said and cut the call. She again was lost in her thoughts. Did she really mean the words she to Sid just now? Of course. She loves Sid. Did she?

She was confused. Why was she doubting herself? She loved Sid. Right? Or was she falling in love with Armaan? This can't happen. This is wrong. So wrong She is wrong. She hated herself so much. This shouldn't be happening.

She can't let down Sid. She can't hurt Sid. She can't. She just hated herself the most now. She was torn between her love for Sid and her new found friendship with Armaan.

Was it really friendship? Was Armaan just her friend? She knew Armaan was falling in love with. This needs to stop. This is so wrong. She can't let this happen. She will have to tell Armaan about Sid.

She knew he would understand her. He would support her. She will tell him. But how? But how could she hurt Armaan? No she can't. She didn't know what to do.

The most important question jo Paki di ne bhi pucha, kya Riddhima Sid se pyaar karti hai? What do you guys think?

I hope you guys like this part. Enjoy reading it. Until then take care and keep reading the story.πŸ˜† Thank you :)

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Ridz doesn't love Sid ...she is just under an impression that Oh I have a boyfriend and I love him...her unconscious mind somewhere likes Armaan...I am not saying she loves Armaan...
for that to happen we will have to wait...

And the update was nice...Armaan is sweet sweet kinda guy...DATE ...Mr.Malik plans r unpredictable. ..don't know how is he gonna woo his Basket.
I liked Shanky...he is a cool dad for a change!!!
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishachavan23

PART 1

"Riddhima beta, humne tumhare liye ek accha ladka dhunda hai. Uske gharwalon se bhi baat ki hai aur unhe humare ghar baatchit karne ke liye invite bhi kiya hai." Shashank told Riddhima who was busy glaring at her mother.

"Beta apni maa ki taraf kyu dekh rahi ho. Agar koi baat hai toh you can tell me. And trust me no one will force you into this. The final decision will be yours. Koi jabardasti nahi karega" Riddhima who was looking at her mother now turned towards her father.             

"Papa voh... I love someone aur mai ussi se hi shaadi karungi." She told her father finally. Till when she was going to keep quiet and let her father decide for her. She was a bit hesitant first but she wanted to tell her father. She knew her father hated the only boy she loved. She wanted her father to accept her love.

"Riddhima tum abhi bhi uss Siddhant se milti ho? Maine tumhe kitni baar mana kiya hai phir bhi tum uss nikkame aur dhokebaaz ladke se milti ho. Tumhe kab samjh mai aaega ki he is not the right one for you. Ek baar" He was interrupted by his daughter.

"Apko kisne hak diya Sid ke baare mai aisi baate karne ke liye. Mai kuch baate clear karna chahati hu. Firstly Sid dhokebaaz nahi hai. Voh mujhe se bohot jyada pyaar karta hai. Shayad aapse jyada karta hoga. And I know ki voh mujhe kabhi bhi dhoka nahi dega. Aur rahi baat Sid ka mere liye sahi hone ya na hone ki toh aapko phir se yaad dila du ki hum dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hai. Aur pyaar mai sahi aur galat dekha nahi jata. Aur mai kisi ladke se nahi milungi and you can't force me. Ek aur baat mai sirf Sid se shaadi karugi aur agar mujhe iske liye aapke against bhi jana hoga toh mai jaungi. Apki hi beti hu yeh kabhi maat bhuliye papa. Aap ziddi hai toh mai bhi ziddi hu."  

She was done being the good obeying daughter who fulfilled every wish of her parents. She was done being good. It was high time she stood up for herself.

She loved Sid and would marry him even if it meant going against her own father. She loved her father but she loved Sid too. She'll have to talk to Sid immediately and tell him to take her away from here.

"Riddhima tum voh aaj aaye ladke ke liye aapne papa se ladogi? Unke against jaogi? I never expected this from you Riddhima. I'm really disappointed in you. Mujhe laga meri Riddhima mujhse bohot pyaar karti hai aur meri ijzat karti hai. Lagta hai meri hi parvarish mai hi kuch kami rahe gayi hogi."

He was gutted. He was hurt hearing his daughter's words. He never expected Riddhima to go against him. He loved her the most. He loved her even more than Anjali. He fulfilled her every wish. He thought that he failed as a father today.

He didn't know how to make her understand. How to make her see the right thing. He knew that Sid guy was not good for his daughter. That guy had no job. He wanted every happiness for his daughter. He wanted her to live a comfortable, easy and content life without any regrets.

"Aapko jo samajh na voh samjiye. Mai Sid ke alaawa kisi aur se shaadi nahi karungi." saying this she went to her room.

"Dekha Padma meri choti si Riddhima kitni badi ho gayi hai. Aaj aapne papa se lad rahi hai. Par iss ladki ko samajh kyu nahi aa raha hai? Itna samjha ne ke bawajud bhi ye ladki sunn nahi rahi hai." Shashank sat on the sofa beside Padma.

She said placing her hand on his shoulder, "Aap kyu pareshaan ho rahe hai. Please itna tension mat lijiye. Appko pata hai na ki aapki tabiyat kharab ho jaati kitni jaldi. Aur mai Anjali se kahungi ki voh Riddhima se baat kare. Mujhe pata hai Anjali usse samjha degi. Thik hai." She gently squeezed his shoulder to assure him.

"Armaan humne tumhare liye ek acchi ladki dekhi hai. Aur uske gharwalon ne hume invite bhi kiya hai." Armaan's mother told him who was busy reading his file.

"Ofcourse maa. Aap jo ladki se kahengi ussi se mai shaadi karunga. Khush?" He said with a smile and sat beside his mother on the bed. "Bohot jyada. Bhagwan ka lakh lakh sukhar hai ki tum finally maan gaye shaadi ke liye. Thank you so much beta apni bhudhi maa ki last wish puri karne ke liye." She said dramatically.

"Maa kitni drama karti hai aap." Armaan chuckled softly and took his mother in a side hug. "I love you so much maa." He said and pecked her forehead. "I love you too Armaan." She said with a smile and kissed his temples.

"Toh ab jab tum finally maan gaye ho toh dekhna chahte ho aapni honewali biwi ko?" she asked in a tesing tone. "Maa, abhi tak kuch hua bhi nahi hai aur aap shuru ho gayi. Slow down old lady." He snickered.

"Old hoge tum. Toh kya karu itni der ke baad tum maan gaye ho toh excitement to hogi hi na." She hit him on his head. "Maa lagta hai yaar." Armaan said rubbing his head.

"Maa meri taraf se bhi ek aur maar do." Rahul said coming in the room. "Aa gaya kebab mai haddi. Tu jaa na apni baby ke paas. Tera wait kar rahi hogi." Armaan threw his pillow at him which he ducked successfully.

"Better luck next time Ammy." He sat on the other side of his mother. "Oyee Raoool kitni baar bola hai Ammy mat bolo. Kitna ajeeb lagta hai." He said making a face. "Tera naam hai toh ajeeb toh hoga hi na Ammy baby." He said teasing him more. "Yeh joke tha? Bohot kharb tha. Pata hai Raoool tera na sense of humour na bohot kharab ho gaya hai teri baby ke saath rehte rehte." Armaan teased him back. "Anne de teri biwi ko tab bataunga tujhe." Rahul said.

"Ohho bas bhi karo tum donno. Kitna ladte ho." Ananya left the room because she was tired of their childish fights.

"Ha ha we will see. Abhi ke liye leave my room and go to your baby. She must be waiting for you." Armaan said pushing Rahul out of the room. "Jata hu. I'll tell Muskaan everything you said today. Uske baad dekhenge kaun sher hai voh." Rahul left.

"Kamina." He muttered and closed the door and went to bed to catch up on his sleep.

Riddhima came back to her room after the discussion downstairs. She took her phone from the nightstand and called Sid.

"Sid. Papa ne mere liye ek ladka dhunda hai." Riddhima told him. Great he thought. "Ab yahi hona baaki reh gaya tha." He sighed. "What the hell. Why didn't you tell him about us?" He replied shocked.

"Sid, I told him but he is not ready to listen to anything. He is adamant on getting me married to that guy. He and his family are coming tomorrow. Sid please do something. I don't want to marry that guy." She said tears flowing from her eyes.

"Riddhima please ro maat. Kuch na kuch raasta jarur nikalega. I'm sure. Please be patient. We will work this out. Give me some time, I'll think of something." He assured her.

"Time. Sid wahi toh nahi hai humare pass. Did you not hear me Sid, they are coming tomorrow. Kal aa rahe hai voh log. Tum samajh rahe ho na Sid." She said. "Anjali kaha hai? I know she will help us." Sid asked her.

"Di toh Delhi gayi hai conference ke liye. But Sid papa ne meri baat bhi nahi maani, toh Di ki toh bilkul bhi nahi manenge. Kya kare hum Sid?" She asked him.

"Ha kar do shaadi ke liye." Sid told her calmly. "Sid are you out of your freaking mind." She shouted. "Toh aur kya kahu mai. You aren't helping me either. Mai karu toh kya karu? Ek taraf keh rahi raho ki papa baat nahi manenge aur dusri taraf mujhe unse baat karne ke liye kar keh rahe ho. Ek baar mai decide karlo ki tum kya chahti ho aur phir mujhe call karo. Thik hai." He said angrily.

"Sid phone mat kaato please. Mujhe pata hai. Par tum at least try toh kar sakte ho. Ek baar aakar papa se baat karlo. Just once talk to him. Please mere liye." Riddhima pleaded.

"Riddhima mai janta hu aur tum bhi janti ho ki voh kabhi nahi manenge ulta meri he insult karenge. Tumhari koi baat nahi suni toh meri kaha sunenge." He replied.

"Sid ye tumhe ho kya gaya hai. What is wrong with you? Humare pyaar par vishwaas nahi hai tumhe?" She was shocked. How can he even say this? He said he loved her the most and would do anything for her. Was he lying all this long? He never loved her? She did not know what to think of his words. She was hurt. She never believed that Sid would ever deceive her. He lied to her. She loved him with all her heart. He betrayed her.

"Riddhima kya hua?" Sid said bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Uska kya hua jo sab tumne mujh se kaha tha. Mai tumse pyaar karta hu aur tumhare liye kuch bhi karunga. I love you the most. Aur kya kaha tha...? Ha.Mai tumhare bina jee nahi sakta and all. Ab uska kya hua Sid? Sab jhoot tha na? You lied to me." She shouted.

"Riddhima, voh sab jhoot nahi hai. Mai sach mai tumse pyaar karta hu and always will. Riddhima but hum log ek nahi ho skate. Hum shaadi nahi kar sakte Sirf aur sirf tumhare papa ki vajah se." He simply stated.

"Papa ko dosh mat do tum. Mai he pagal thi jo tumhari baato mai aa gayi. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum aise kar sakte ho." She said hurt.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Why are you sorry, now?" she asked. "Because, I gave upon us. I'm so sorry. Par hamesha yaad rakhna maine sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai. " He said sadly.

"Jo baate tumne mujh se aaj tak kahi thi na voh sab na filmo mai hi achi lagti hai, real life mai unki koi jagah nahi hai.Tum bohot bade jhoote ho Sid. Mujhe tumhara chehra kabhi nahi dekhna hai. I hate you Sid." She hung up the phone before Sid could say anything.

How could he do that to her. She was hurt. She loved him with all her heart and he left her. He just left. He was just sorry. That's it. He had nothing else to tell her? He was sorry for loving her. He was sorry because he was not capable enough to fight for their love.

Her life turned upside down in a matter of few minutes. The man she loved left her. No, she hated him. She hated him. "I hate you Sid." She kept saying and fell asleep with tears on her cheeks.

So here's the first part. I hope you guys like it. And to the silent readers please at least press the like button. The next update will be on Saturday. (Hopefully)πŸ˜†   Untill then take care. Thank you. β€οΈ

Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur ff is really gud 
Update soon 
I liked the concept 
Edited by Abbia_radeel - 6 years ago
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

I think Ridz doesn't love Sid ...she is just under an impression that Oh I have a boyfriend and I love him...her unconscious mind somewhere likes Armaan...I am not saying she loves Armaan...
for that to happen we will have to wait...

And the update was nice...Armaan is sweet sweet kinda guy...DATE ...Mr.Malik plans r unpredictable. ..don't know how is he gonna woo his Basket.
I liked Shanky...he is a cool dad for a change!!!

I wouldn't say that Riddhima doesn't love Sid, but she is definitely attracted towards Armaan. And its 2017, kab tak Shanky Armaan and Riddhima ke against hoga πŸ˜† By the way thanks for the comment.
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abbia_radeel

Ur ff is really gud 

Update soon 
I liked the concept 

Thank you ❀️
Ish09 thumbnail

PART9

"Armaan, yeh deal ke baare kya khayal hai tumhara? What do you think we should do? Rahul placed the file on his desk. "Huh-kya? Armaan asked. "What is wrong with you Armaan? Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara? Yaha mai important baat kar raha hu aur tum kahi khoae hue ho. Rahul said.

"I was just thinking about something. Chodd na. Tu bol kya bol raha tha. Armaan took the file in his hand. "Riddhima ke baare mai soch raha hoga. I'm 100% sure. Ammy, shaadi se pehele yeh haal hai, toh bhagwaan hi jaane ki shaadi ke baad kya hoga tera. Rahul teased.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. I was thinking about deal. Armaan lied. "Oh really? So tell me yeh kaunsi deal hai? Rahul pulled the file from his hands. "Oye. Of course, I know. Yeh toh Singh ki deal hai. Armaan said confidently.

"Armaan beta, tu rehene de. Yeh Singh ki deal nahi hai. Rahul told him. "Okay. I accept it. I was thinking about Riddhima. Vaise ek andar ki baat batau. Armaan suddenly started whispering. "Kya? Rahul whispered.

"Mai aur Riddhima date par jaa rahe hai. Armaan told him. "Wow. He shouted like an excited kid. "Oye Raool, thoda dheere. Aur vaise mai date par jaa raha hu, tujhe kyu itni excitement ho rahi hai? Armaan asked.

"Aise he. I really like Riddhima. I'm really happy for you buddy. Rahul was extremely happy for his baby brother. "Thanks buddy. But bhabhi hai teri, toh, thoda control karo. Armaan warned him.

"Aacha? Jab tu meri biwi ke saath ghanto-ghante baat karta rehta hai, tab kya? Rahul asked him. "Saale chote bhai se jalta hai. By the way, teri biwi hone se pehele Muskaan meri best friend hai. Agar voh meri friend nahi hoti toh tu usse kabhi milta bhi nahi. So be grateful.  Armaan replied.

"But now she is my wife, so dur rehna. Rahul said showing his fist to Armaan. "Okay baba. Ab thoda kaam karle. Armaan pointed to the file in Rahul's hand. "Sure. Rahul sat on the chair opposite to Armaan.

"Hey Ridzi. Anjali fell on the bed. "Hey. Kaha gayi thi aap? Riddhima asked her. "There was an emergency in I.C.U. So I had to go. Anjali told her. "Oh. Ab patient kaisa hai? Riddhima asked. "Ab stable hai. Anjali replied.

"Di, I want to talk to you. Bahut important hai. Riddhima told her. She waited for Anjali's response but saw her fast asleep. She decided she would talk with her later.

She decided to take shower. She let the hot water wash away all her worries. She felt relaxed. Her thoughts went back to Armaan. She whispered his name and she felt a different kind of feeling inside her.

It was new to her. This was completely different from what she felt for Sid. She wanted to tell Armaan about Sid. But she did not know how, she will tell him. She didn't want to hurt him. But at the same time she didn't want to hurt Sid too.

She finally let the tears fall. She was angry at herself. She loved Sid but she was attracted towards Armaan too. She needed to share this with someone. She decided she will talk with Armaan about. She was sure will help her.

It was 5 o'clock. Riddhima was standing in front of her cupboard and thinking what she should wear. "Ridzi, what are you doing. Anjali said taking a bite from her chocolate. "I have nothing to wear. Riddhima said sadly.

"Tell me something new. Vaise kahi jaa rahi ho? Anjali asked her. "Ha. Riddhima replied. "Kaha? Anjali moved her aside to take a look in the cupboard. "Armaan ke saath. Riddhima told her.

Anjali stopped whatever she was doing and looked at Riddhima shocked. "Ridzi, I hope you know what you are doing. Anjali said. "Of course di. Vaise bhi mai Armaan ko sab batanewali hu. Riddhima told. "Oh. So do you want me to come with you? Anjali asked her. "Di, don't worry. I'll handle it. Riddhima assured her.

"Okay. But agar kuch chahiye hoga toh call me. Anjali replied. "Ha meri maa. Ab help me select a dress. Riddhima asked for help. "Hmmm. Dekhte hai tumhare paas kya hai? Anjali again looked in the cupboard to find a dress for Riddhima.

"Ridz, ek kaam karo why don't you wear one of my dresses? Anjali suggested. "What? No. Aapko pata hai na ki I'm not comfortable in those dresses. Riddhima said. "But try karne mai kya jata hai. Agar kabhi pehenogi hi nahi toh pata kaise chalega. Anjali reasoned.

"Aaj nahi di. Aaj mai koi apni hi dress pehen leti hu. Aur mujhe pata bhi nahi kaha ja rahe hai. Riddhima told her. "Okay, thik hai. But mai select karungi. Anjali said. "Fine. Jaldi kariye. Riddhima agreed.

Anjali selected a black long kurta and pink floral dupatta. "Yeh pehen na. Bohot aacha lagega. Anjali gave her the dress. Riddhima took the dress and went to change.

Riddhima was ready and was now waiting for Armaan. "Ridz, are you sure that you want to tell Armaan everything? Anjali asked concerned. "Yes. I don't want to hurt him. Riddhima replied honestly.

"Okay. Agar yahi tumhara final decision hai toh I want to say just one thing all the best and usse sab kuch bol dena. Aur jaise tum nahi chahti ki Armaan hurt ho, vaise hi mai nahi chahti ki tum bhi hurt ho. Anjali said. "Okay big sister. I love you. Riddhima hugged her. "I love you too Ridzi. Anjali hugged her back.

"Hi aunty. Riddhima kaha hai? Armaan asked sitting on the sofa. "Arey beta, tum aadha ghanta jaldi aa gaye. Padma asked smirking. "Vo-voh kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya. Armaan blushed.

"Armaan, tumhare kaan laal kyu ho rahe hai? Anjali asked coming in the living room. She sat beside Armaan on the sofa. "Aise koi baat nahi hai. Where is your baby sister? Armaan changed the topic.

"Ridzi. Anjali shouted to call her. Riddhima came downstairs. "Kya hai di? "Dekho kaun aya hai. Padma said. "Kaun aya hai? Riddhima asked confused.

"Armaan aur kaun. Anjali piped in. Riddhima came towards where Anjali and Armaan were sitting. "Hi Armaan. Tum itni jaldi kaise aa gaye? I mean you were coming by 7? Riddhima asked. "Ha Armaan, batao batao. Anjali teased him.

"Anjie tum bhi. Riddhima chale, late ho raha hai. He smartly changed the topic. "Ha. Di mera phone dekha apne? Riddhima asked. "Yeh lo Riddhima tumhara phone. Dining table pe tha. Padma gave the phone to Riddhima. "Thanks maa. Chale Armaan. Riddhima said.

"Of course. Bye beautiful. Bye aunty. Armaan them. "Enjoy. Anjali and Padma waved at them. "Anjali beta, tumhe pata hai Riddhima kya decision lenewali hai? Padma asked. "Nahi mom. Aur mai yahi kahungi ki give her some time. Anjali replied went to her room upstairs.

Armaan opened the door for Riddhima like a true gentleman. Riddhima smiled at him and got in the car. Armaan quickly went to his side and settled in. He started the car and they were on the road within few seconds. "Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho. Armaan said concentrating on the road.

"Thank you. She blushed. Armaan looked at her from the corner of his eyes and could see that she was blushed. She looked even more beautiful when she blushed he thought. Riddhima also wanted to compliment but she remained silent. She didn't want to keep his high hopes and later hurt him. But she couldn't deny that he looked handsome even in his office suits.

He was wearing a white shirt and black suit. He looked a bit tired but handsome at the same time. Armaan switched on the radio. Jab tak song was playing. Riddhima starting humming along with the song. Armaan looked at her and smiled.

The rest of the journey they didn't talk just kept listening to the songs playing on the radio. "We have reached. Armaan announced. He switched off the engine and quickly got down and went towards Riddhima's side to open the door for her.

Riddhima stepped down and looked around her. They were again at the beach. She smiled widely. "Chale madam. Armaan offered her his hand and she took it happily. "Yes sir. She giggled.

"Toh madam kya khanewali hai aap? Armaan asked. "Paani puri. Riddhima said excited like a small kid. "What are we waiting for then. Let's go. Armaan walked towards the paani puri stall.

"Bhaiyya tikha pani puri. Riddhima told the paani puriwala. "Ji madam. He passed her the paper bowl. The paani puri wala gave her the first paani puri. She gobbled it down quickly. "Riddhima dheere se khao. Armaan said looking at her antics.

The paani puriwala gave the secong puri and Riddhima fed it to Armaan. Armaan was surprised at her move but suddenly started coughing. The paani puri was very spicy. "Armaan kya hau? Are you fine? I'm sorry, tumhe bina bataye khila diya. Riddhima passed him the water bottle she took from the paani puriwala.

"It's okay. Par Riddhima yaar, itna tikha kaise kha leti ho? Kitna spicy hai. Armaan said gulping the water. "Mujhe toh spicy food bohot pasand hai. Don't tell me that you don't like spicy food? Itne tough dikhte ho aur spicy nahi khate? Riddhima asked eating another puri. "Kuch bhi Riddhima. Mera tough dikhna aur spicy food na khaane ka kya connection hai. By the way, I like spicy food. Armaan said proudly.

"Oh really? Toh competition karte hai. What say? Riddhima asked. "Done. Armaan accepted the challenge. They both started globbing down the spicy pani puris. At the end Armaan had tears in his eyes but there was a content smile on his face seeing a wide smile on Riddhima's face. Riddhima had won the challenge.

"By the way, I like spicy food. Riddhima imitated him. "Ab zindagi bhar tum mujhe iss baat pe chidaogi. Armaan said. Riddhima suddenly came forward towards Armaan. She wiped the paani puri ka paani which dripping from his lips.

Armaan froze. His heart was beating faster seeing her so close to him. Armaan raised his hand and pushed the hair strands flowing behind her ears. Due this Riddhima realised what she had done and moved back.  "Armaan chale? Riddhima asked blushing. "Ha let me just pay him. Armaan paid the paani puriwala and they left from there.

"Toh ab kya karna hai? Armaan asked. The embarrassing movement long forgotten. "Walk karte hai. Riddhima suggested. "Of course. Armaan agreed.

They walked for some time. Riddhima wanted to talk with Armaan. She mustered up the courage and decided to talk to him. "Armaan, mujhe tumse kuch bolna hai. Can I? Riddhima said. "Sure. Armaan replied.

Before Riddhima could say anything, Armaan's phone ringed. Armaan pulled out his phone from his pocket. He smiled looking at the caller id. "Hi maa, boliye. Armaan said. "Kya? Aap ne aise kaise kiya? Armaan said upset. "Armaan kya baat hai? Riddhima asked worried. "We need to go home. Its urgent. Armaan told her. 

This is my 100th post on IF. Thank you so much everyone for their support.❀️ I hope this part was worth wait. I promise, you all will like love the upcoming parts too. Hint du?

Okay. Hint- It didn't happen in the show, but we all wanted it to happen so bad. Keep guessing. I hope you all liked it. Take care everyone. Good night :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 6 years ago
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
The update was good...
Ridz-Armaan gol guppa date was fun...specially when Ridz wiped Armaan's mouth πŸ˜‰
I think the hint worked..we r in for AR marriage...
Armaan blushes too..oye hoye!!!