Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Hey Ishu
i came Here to tell You that I Just read today Half a Heart today..
Maine bas 4 parts padhe thay Uske baad I was Busy and Internet bi Ban tha..
So Today I got Free time so padhli..
And it was Written Nicely without any Melodrama..
Bas Nikki ka Burra Laga...
I wished Uska aur Abhi ka Kuch Track banta To Sab Ki happy ending hoti...

Anyways I just Wanna Say Nice work keep It up..

Awww thank you so much🤗❤️   you know aapko kitna miss kiya yaha aur Twitter pai bhi😭
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mpakeez

tu jake marr ja kahi pe..
Story ka satyanash mat kar..
Yai achchi si romantic si Arrange Marriage wali story hogi.. With till bit twist..
Smjhi tune jo bola wo kuch ziyada filmy lagta hai..

Tu na chup reh. Tune kuch kaha , mai nahi keh sakti. Filmi nahi AR cliched hai stupid.
maine kab mana kiya ki arranged marriage wali nahi hogi?
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Isha tune Sid ko acha bana diya? Yaa phir sab kismat ka khel, dekho kuch bhi ho dare Ridhima hurts Armaan in any way.
anyways. amazing work, great chapter, loved Anji's bond with Ridz. Both the girls seems a brat but anyways.

love
take care
it's really interesting.
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wandstruck.

Isha tune Sid ko acha bana diya? Yaa phir sab kismat ka khel, dekho kuch bhi ho dare Ridhima hurts Armaan in any way.

anyways. amazing work, great chapter, loved Anji's bond with Ridz. Both the girls seems a brat but anyways.

love
take care
it's really interesting.

I don't understand why does everyone hates Sid? I mean cute sa toh hai. I promise Sid villain nahi hoga Armaan aur Riddhima ke pyaar mai😉  Anyway, thanks for your feedback. ❤️
Ish09 thumbnail

Thanks❤️

Ish09 thumbnail

PART 3

"Mom, hum bahar jaa rahe hai." Anjali informed Padma. "Bahar? Abhi? Kaha jaa rahi ho?" Padma asked. "Mom, shaam ko Ridzi ko dekhne aa rahe hai, toh maine socha Ridzi ko parlour le jao." Anjali lied.

"Aree waah! Yeh toh tumne bohot acha kiya, Anjali. Par ghar jaldi aana." Padma waved at them. "Yes mom." They both left.

Anjali is driving and Riddhima is just staring out of the window. "Ridz, vaise Sid ka plan kya hai? You did not tell me everything." Anjali said grabbing Riddhima's attention.

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata di. He just told me meet him and he'll explain the plan then." Riddhima told her. "Okay. Tumne Armaan ki photo dekhi?" Anjali asked her curiously.

"Nahi. Mom ne photo dikhayi thi par maine nahi dekhi." Riddhima replied looking out of the window. "Yaar Ridzi, dekhni chahiye thi na. Kya pata hot hoga?" Anjali said teasing. "Please di." Riddhima said annoyed. "Sorry baba." Anjali apologised. The rest of the car ride was silent. They reached after few minutes which felt like hours.

They got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. Riddhima spotted Sid settled in a secluded corner and waved at him.

"I hope we did not keep you waiting for long." Anjali asked taking a seat. "No. Mai bhi abhi 5 minutes pehele he aya." Sid replied.

"Toh batao plan kya hai?" Riddhima asked. Sid looked at her and knew she meant business and now he can't lie to her. He decided to tell her the truth.

"I-I don't actually have a p-plan." Sid fumbled. "WHAT? ARE" Riddhima shouted before Anjali covered her mouth with her hands. "Ridzi, please stop shouting and be calm." Anjali whispered to her who had still covered Riddhima's mouth.

"Sommppp." Riddhima tried to say something. "Kya bol rahi ho." Anjali asked confused. "Anjie, tumhe tab samjh mai aaega jab tum uske munh se haath hataogi." Sid pointed out. He chuckled softly.

"Oops sorry." Anjali she replied. "Di aap bhi na. Aur tum,tumne phir se mujh se jhoot bola." Riddhima said pointing her finger towards Sid. "I know and I'm sorry." Sid apologised honestly. "Sid tum humesha aise karte ho aur baad mai sorry bolte ho. Aise kaise chalega Sid." Riddhima was pissed.

"Ridzi, yeh sab chodo abhi aur socho kya kar sakte hai." Anjali said. She seemed like the mature one among them. "Ha. Riddhima ab ek hi raasta bacha hai." Sid said. "Kaunsa?" Riddhima and Anjali asked confused.

"Hum dono ko bhaag na padega. This is the only option left now." Sid said. Riddhima and Anjali were shocked. They both were staring at Sid as if he had lost it. "Sid have you lost it? Kya bol rahe ho tum." Anjali was the first one to come out of the shock.

"Sach mai Sid tum na pagal hog aye ho." Riddhima said. "Toh tum dono batao kya karna chahiye?" Sid asked them. "Mai Armaan ko reject kar dungi. Aur uske baad tum papa se baat kar lena. Kaisa hai mera idea?" Riddhima asked hopefully.

"Bohot... bakwaas." Sid replied. "What? Toh kya kar sakte hai?" Riddhima was shocked. "Ridz,I think Sid is right. Tum dono ko bhaag jana chahiye." Anjali interrupted before they both started fighting.

"Dekha. Anjie ek tumhi ho mere best friend. Baaki logon ko meri kadar hi nahi hai." Sid said wiping his fake tears.

"Please tumhari yeh nautanki band karo." Riddhima said. "Okay. Toh plan "RIDDHIMA KO BHAGAO" is still on? Right?" Sid asked. "Yes." Anjali quickly agreed. "Aur madam aap?" Sid asked Riddhima was still not sure about the "RIDDHIMA KO BHAGAO" plan.

"Guys, I don't think it is a good idea. I mean papa bohot gussa ho jaenge." Riddhima said afraid of Shashank's anger. "Toh hone do. Ridzi, everyone knows ki tum papa ki favourite ho aur voh tumse jyada time tak tumse naraz nahi reh sakte." Anjali stated.

"I know di. But I don't think this is right." Riddhima replied. "Oh Ms.Satisavitri please, stop with your papa ghussa honge drama." Sid was annoyed.

"Ridz, for once just stop thinking about dad and think about yourself." Anjali said. "Exactly. Apne liye sochna kuch galat baat nahi hai Riddhima. Its good to be sefish sometimes." Sid pointed out.

"Sid tum kabse itni intellectual baate karne lage? That's something new." Riddhima chuckled. "Riddhima, I'm asking for the last time. Are you in?" Sid asked Riddhima. "Yes." came her firm reply.

"Thank God. Mujhe laga tum aur do-teen din logi maanne ke liye." Anjali sighed. "Come on now you two, it's not that easy. Aap dono toh aise bol rahe ho ki ghar se bhagna is like cakewalk." Riddhima pouted.

"Oh come on Ridz, there's a first time for everything. Think of this like an adventure. And why are you afraid? Sid hai na tumhare saath." Anjali said.

Riddhima was thankful to god for giving her a sister like Anjali. She was the best she could get. Anjali has helped her a lot. She meant the world to Riddhima.

"Thank you so much Di. Thank you for always being there me. I don't know agar aap nahi hoti toh Sid bhi mere saath nahi hota. Thank you so much." Riddhima had tears in her eyes.

"Koi apni behen ko thank you bolta hai kya? I love you so much Ridzi." Anjali side hugged Riddhima. "I love you too Di." Riddhima replied.

"Hello, mai bhi hu yaha." Sid said grabbing their attention. "Oh yes. Toh plan kya hai?" Anjali asked getting all serious. For the next hour they discussed the plan.

Look who decides to show up. MEEE.😃 Firstly, Hello 😃 And hello to the silent readers too. 😉 Secondly, I'm really sorry. I was busy with my admission thing, so I couldn't update. Chapter chotu sa hai. Please iss baar kripya manage kar lijiye agli baar aapko bada udpate mil sakta hai. Take care everyone. Thank you :)

slippedaffairs thumbnail
I knew it. I so knew it. Maine toh pehle hi kaha Bhaagne ka plan toh banega hi , no matter what. [ROFL]
Short update but it's good. Sabki kam akal dekhne ko mil gayi. And No Armaan. *pout* 

Awesome update. 
Continue soon. 
All The Best for whatever you are doing. <3
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
WO sab to theek hai but Armaan kab aayega..
agar abhi nahi aasakta so atleast show some glimpse of his side of story..
aur itna bakwass plan.. God save them ...
pata nahi Arman Malik yai sab kaese handle karega
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishachavan23

I don't understand why does everyone hates Sid? I mean cute sa toh hai. I promise Sid villain nahi hoga Armaan aur Riddhima ke pyaar mai😉 Anyway, thanks for your feedback. ❤️

nobody hates said till he is good boy.. but agar AR ke beech mai aaya hamara Love Hate mai turn hone mai 2 minutes nahi lagenge
Ish09 thumbnail

The most awaited part is here. I hope it is worth the wait. And the most important thing. Any guesses? 😆 Correct. ARMAAN IS BACK ☺️ I hope you guys like it. Enjoy reading. Thank you :)

PART 4

Riddhima was getting ready. Padma had selected a pretty red salwar-kameez for her. She paired it with silver jhumkas and silver bangles. She brushed her hair and left it open. And then she applied some eyeliner and she was ready to go.

Riddhima looked up and saw Padma peeking from the door. "Mom, waha kyu kadhi hai aap? Kyu hua mom? Riddhima asked getting up from the chair and walking to where Padma was standing.

"Kuch nahi. Dekh rahi hu ki meri beti kitni sundar lag rahi hai. Kisi nazar na lag jaaye. Padma applied a black dot behind her ear and pulled her in a hug.

Riddhima was feeling guilty for lying. She wanted to tell her mom but she couldn't. She was feeling helpless. She was torn between her parents and her love. But she had to do it. The decision was already made.

"Mom. Mai itni bhi kuch sundar nahi dikti hu. Aap toh kuch jyada he keh rahi hai. Riddhima said. "Aree. Kisi bhi maa ke liye uski beti duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki hoti hai. Samjhi? Padma patted her cheeks lovingly and left.

"Wow! Aaj koi toh bohot khoobsurat lag raha hai. Anjali said coming in the room. "Di, aap bhi. Mai itni bhi sundar nahi dikhti Riddhima said. "Oh come on Ridzi. You look beautiful. Aaj toh Armaan behosh honewala hai. Anjali teased her.

"Di, can you not. Please aise hi mai yeh nahi karna chahti aur you're not helping much. Riddhima said annoyed. "Okay baba. Let's go downstairs and help mom. Anjali suggested. "Sure. Riddhima agreed and they both left.

The whole family was sitting in the living room.The doorbell rang. "Mai dekhta hu. Shashank said. Armaan and his family had arrived. "Please andar aaiye. Shashank welcomed them.

The Mallik family settled on the couches. "Riddhima beta, jaake paani leke aao jara. Padma told Riddhima. "Ji mom. Riddhima replied and went to the kitchen.

"Arey Armaan kaha hai? Padma asked. "Voh aa raha hoga. Apne friends ko milne gaya hai. Ananya replied. "Acha. Vaise ghar dhundne mai koi problem toh nahi hui na? Shashank asked. "Nahi. Billy replied.

Riddhima came with tray and handed them a glass each. The doorbell rang again. "Shayad Armaan hoga. Riddhima jao usse leke aao. Padma told her. Riddhima nodded and left to answer the doorbell.

He couldn't believe his luck. He couldn't believe his eyes. There she was, looking beautiful as ever. He looked at the familiar face and smiled widely.

This is must be a dream he thought. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked gorgeous in red. No one ever would have looked so beautiful in red before he thought looking at her. He must have looked like a fool but cared less.

Riddhima was getting uncomfortable under his gaze. She waves her hand in front of him to bring of thoughts and which worked. "Uhm.. I'm sorry. Can I come in? Everyone must be wondering where did we disappeared. He said and moved in without waiting for her reply and saving him from further embarrassment.

"Weird guy Riddhima said and followed him in. "Hello everyone. Armaan greeted everyone with a wide smile. "Armaan  beta kitni der laga di aane mai. Ananya said. "I'm sorry. Voh traffic mil gaya n.a. iss liye late hua. He apologised.

"Arey koi baat nahi beta. Aao baitho. Shashank said. "Uncle, please aap iski side mat lijiye. Hamesha aise hi karta hai. Rahul complained. "Oye  Raool, tujhe mai baad mai dekh lunga. Armaan glared at Him.

"Armaan behave. Billy scolded him and sat quietly i his place. "Hum log phir se introductions karte hai. Armaan aur Riddhima ne miss kiya na. Ananya said. "Ji bilkul. Panda agreed.

"Riddhima beta, mai Armaan ki maa Ananya aur yeh uske papa Billy. Ananya said. "Namaste. Riddhima greeted them. "Aur yeh Ananya was interrupted by Muskaan. "Aur mai Armaan ki bhabhi Muskaan aur yeh Rahul mera pati has no Armaan ka bhai. Muskaan said cheerfully. Anybody could tell that Muskaan was excited. "Hi Muskaan. Hi Rahul. Riddhima smiled wide. "Hi Riddhima. Rahul greeted politely.

"Aur yeh humara handsome Armaan. Muskaan said patting Armaan's back. Armaan blushed when Muskaan introduced him. "Armaan, tere kaan kyu laal ho raha hai? Rahul whispered who was sitting beside him. "Raool, tu sach mai abhi pitega. Armaan replied. "Armaan kya baate kar rahe ho. Riddhima ko hello toh bolo. Muskaan said.

"Uh-ha. Hi Riddhima. Armaan said. "Hi. She replied.

"Apke family ka introduction toh ho gaya hai. Toh ab mai humare family ka introduction karti hu. Anjali said cheerfully. "Toh sabse pehele, I'm Anjali. Mai Riddhima ki badi behen hu. Yeh hai mere dad aur yeh hai meri mom. Aur yeh hai meri pyaari si behen Riddhima. Anjali.

"Sach mai bohot hi pyaari hai. Ananya said. Riddhima blushed. "Armaan, you are so creepy. Rahul whispered. "Kya? Maine ab kya kiya? Armaan asked annoyed. "Ammy, kitna ghoor raha hai usse. Bas kar. Rahul smirked. "Ha ha. Thik hai. Armaan said.

"I think baccho ko baat karne bhej dena chahiye. Taaki ek dusre ke baare kuch jaan sake. Kyu Padmaji? Ananya asked Padma. "Ji. Bilkul Padma agreed. "Riddhima jao beta Armaan ko ghar dikhao. Padma told her.

"Ji. Chale? Riddhima asked Armaan. "After you. Armaan said like a true gentleman. Riddhima directly took him to the terrace. They both stood near the railing. They both stood there looking at the evening sky. The sun was setting. The scene was beautiful.

Riddhima was lost in the beautiful scene. But Armaan was lost in her beauty. Riddhima felt his intense gaze on her and turned to look at him. "Yeh tumhari sabse favourite place hai, hai na? Armaan asked. Riddhima was shocked. How did he know?

"Aa-aap ko kaise pata? Riddhima asked surprised. "First things first. No aap, tum is fine with me. Yeh aap-vap ke saath na mujhe buddhowali feeling aati hai. And the answer to your question. Simple hai. Tumne muujhe yaha sabse pehele laya toh maine guess kar liye ki poore ghar mai tumhari yeh favourite place hai. Armaan said. "Ha. Riddhima just nodded.

"Tum pagal ho na? Tum parso hi mental hospital se bhaag gayi thin a. Kal newspaper mai tumhari news read ki thi. Armaan pointed an accusing finger towards her. Armaan turned his father to other side to hide his grin.

"Mai pagal? Pagal tum ho. Riddhima replied angrily. That's it Armaan couldn't control his laughter and burst out laughing. Riddhima was looking at him confused. "Yeh sach mai pagal hai. Riddhima muttered under her breath.

"Ooo... Riddhima tumhe buddhu banane mai kitna maza ata hai. No offence. But seriously, tum kitni asani se buddhu ban gayi. I was just fooling with you. Mai bas dekh raha tha ki tumhe ji aur ha ke alawa aur kuch bolne ata hai ki nahi. Armaan said still laughing.

"Haha. Very funny. She replied annoyed. "Okay sorry. Agar tumhe buran a lage toh mai kuch kahu? Armaan asked seriously. "Ha. Riddhima nodded. "You're very beautiful. Bohot bohot bohot khoobsurat ho. Armaan said again lost in her beauty. "Thank you. Riddhima blushed.

This wasn't supposed to happen. But the way he praised her, she couldn't help but blush. She had to agree one thing he was really a nice guy. And handsome too. Wait. What? Heart? Traitor.

Riddhima was lost in her thoughts. "Vaise tumhe kuch puchna hai mujhe? Armaan asked her. "Nahi. Bas mujhe soch ne ke liye time chahiye. Riddhima said honestly. "Ofcourse koi problem nahi hai. Armaan smiled at her softly.

"Riddhima ek aur baat bolu? Armaan asked her. "Ofcourse. Riddhima replied. "Riddhima, kabhi bhi rona maat. Inn khobsurat aakhoon main, aasu aache nahi dikhenge. Aur agar future mai hum ek ho jate hai toh mai promise karta hu ki tumhe kabhi bhi nahi rulanuga. Armaan said.

Riddhima was surprised hearing his words. She was speechless. She did not know what to say. She was overwhelmed. No words left from her mouth. She just kept staring at his handsome face.