Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ameena671

wow amazing start loved it can't wait for the updates thank you for pm.

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manna43

Interesting start.A forced marriage for both rk n madhu. Rk is helpless n madhu is not in her senses.See what's next.

Thanks for pm n continue soon.

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvvivian286

Interesting start

Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhumeandyou

Nice plot. Do continue soon

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anntempleton

Interesting content and good start.

Rk and madhu are forced to get married due to circumstances. Can't wait for next part to see how their relationship forms whether friends or enemies! Hopefully they both understand they are victims of unfortunate incident and no one is guilty there. Thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARJUNKIAPS

Interesting prologue and concept!!!

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARJUNKIAPS

Part1
awesome start
poor rishbala

waiting to see the progression in their relationship!!!
Thnx 4 the pms

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi14

Very interesting start !!!! I would love to read madhu pov after her marriage and what she thinks of RK !!! Thanks for pm

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! interesting concept...both RK and Madhu are forced to marry each...lets see how they deal with it

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Chapter 2

"Madhu is apple of our eyes. Don't you dare to hurt her ever.. Else we won't let you live in peace." Krishna's father threatened him.

"Let me go away from this place once then no one can find me anymore." RK thought and looked at Madhu who was standing beside him with her head down. "I won't accept this girl ever. She is forced on me and I won't consider her as my wife." He thought in his mind and soon the bidaai ritual took place and then RK left with Madhu from there.

It was midnight, he was on the way to Mumbai. While driving RK's mind filled with questions. "What will I do now? How will I face my family? And Dipali..? What will I say to her." Thinking all this he got furious and stopped the car in mid way, seeing him burning in anger Madhu gets scare, she looked another way. RK got down from the car and pacing restlessly.

"Bhai.. He can help me..!" Saying this he was going to call Sikki but again stopped thinking, "No.. I know Bhai, he will advise me to accept her but I won't accept her in any circumstances." He made his mind. "Once I reach Mumbai, then I will think what to do with this lady." He took a deep breath and gets inside the car.

It's almost 6am in the morning when they reached Mumbai, RK looked at Madhu who was sleeping, he stopped the car near a park and looked at Madhu. "Hey.. Listen.." But Madhu didn't respond. "What's her name..!" RK tried to remember but didn't succeed. "Hello? Hey..!" He hesitated to touch her when getting frustrated, he pressed the horn aloud and the sound made her wake up.

"Yes.. Yes?" She said scared.

"Listen.. Look, there's a park, go and sit there. I have some work, once I finish I will directly meet you at house. You go there, I am calling my friend and ask him to take you home okay?"

Madhu innocently nodded when RK said, "Go.." Madhu gets down and went to the park when RK made a call to his friend.

"Hello?" His friend answered lazily.

"Hello Ranveer, RK speaking."

"RK now?" He asked in sleep.

"Listen to me carefully. Near Axis mall, there's a park.. Please go there, you'll see a girl in bridal attire, go and take her with you at your place. I will explain you rest matter later. But do what I said now..!" As RK said in a go, he didn't get any response from Ranveer. "Ranveer, are you listening?"

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Okay. I will do your work."

"Thanks." Saying this RK hang up the call and looked at Madhu thinking, "Abhi ke liye jaan chuti.." And he left from there.

RK reached house and saw everyone was waiting for him. Seeing him coming, Radha hugged him crying. "Ma, what happened? Why are you crying?" He looked at Sikki confused.

"We got the news about the fire.. Since then ma is worried for you." Sikki said.

"Ma, look.. I am fine. Stop crying." RK said wiping her tears.

"But how did this happen Rishu?" Mohan asked which made him nervous as he recalled last night incident.

"Rishu?" Sikki shook him.

"Nothing bhai, a small short circuit problem.. But now everything is under control. Don't worry." RK assured faking a smile.

After that, he went to his room and took a quick nap. Around 9am, RK woke up with a startled as he remembered about Madhu. He quickly took a shower and left the house. RK reached Ranveer house.

"RK you? Now?" Ranveer asked surprised.

"Where's she?" He asked walking in.

"Who!"

"The girl." RK replied.

"Which girl yaar? What are you talking about?"

"Ranveer..! I called you and told you to receive a girl from Park.. Remember?" RK made him remember.

"Oh shit...!"

"What happened?" RK asked.

"I am sorry RK but I forget." Ranveer replied looking down.

"Damn.. You.." He was just going to say something but stopped and left, Ranveer also followed him.

They reached at the park where RK left Madhu but there he didn't find her. RK sat there worried when Ranveer asked, "Who is the girl RK?" RK looked up and told the story to him.

"Are you nuts? She's your wife and you left her alone in this huge city." Ranveer shouted.

"I asked you to take her."

"Damn RK.. She's your wife damn it..! She has right to be at your house, not at your friend's house. Now where will we find her?" Ranveer asked worried.

"From one side it's good that she left me forever. She didn't get anything being here." RK said relaxing.

"Shut up RK.. You know how the world is..! Akele ladki dekhe nahi niyaat kharab ho jate hai. We should find her before she trapped by someone." Ranveer said.

RK looked on. "What's her name? Do you have any photo of her?" Ranveer asked when RK nodded, "I don't remember her name."

Ranveer sighed, "We will not get any information if we sit here. Let's find her." Saying this they found her every possible nearby places, every temples but didn't find her anywhere.

Around 2pm, being exhausted, RK returned home. "Hey bhai..?" Trishna hugged her brother.

"Trishu? When did you come?"

"Around 11am but where were you bhai?"

"I had some work." RK replied casually. "I will come after freshen up." Saying this RK was going to leave when Trishna called him, "What?" He asked.

"Umm.. Bhai.. Actually you.. You can't use your room." She said hesitate.

"Why?" He asked when Radha replied, "Actually Rishu, when Trishna was returning from airport, a girl hit by the car and Trishna took her here as she was badly injured and now she is sleeping in your room."

"WHAT..! How can you give my room to a random girl. I didn't open a charity here.. You know well ma, I don't like sharing my room. No, whoever she is, I don't care, she can't stay in my room." Saying this RK ran upstairs and barged inside the room. He entered in the bed room and gets shocked seeing the girl, the girl he was finding from morning, is now staying at his house, at his room.

Trishna walked in when RK looked at her, "She?"

"Yes.. She is the girl."

RK looked at her once and left the room. He went to the terrace and informed everything to Ranveer. "RK, I don't think you should hide your marriage from your family."

"I am not accepting her." He replied.

"But she is your wife and that's the fact and if not now but when she gain her sense and will see you, she will inform your family then?"

"I will manage everything but I won't accept her, I love Dipali and will marry her only. I will ask for divorce from that girl." RK said.

"And do you think she will agree?"

"May be.. Because she even doesn't love me and accepted me."

"Okay then.. If you need any help, call me." Saying this he hang up the call.

In the evening, RK was nervously roaming in the hall and his eyes glued on his room as still Madhu didn't came out from his room. Just then Dipali came here and RK gets busy with her, he was so engrossed with Dipali that he forgot to check on Madhu. In this time, Madhu gains her sense and Trishna helped her to come down.

"Maa.. Bhai.." She took everyone's attention. Radha looked at them saying, "Are you feeling well beta?"

"Yes."

"Come Madhu. I will introduce with my favorite bhai and would be bhabhi." Trishna gently dragged her near RK.

"Bhai, this is Madhu. And Madhu he's my bhai, RK.. Oops..! Rishab Kundra." RK turned at her and she gets shocked seeing her husband, she looked around the house once and again looked at RK. "And Madhu, she's Dipali, soon Rishab bhai is getting married with her." Another shock for Madhu, her eyes filled with tears but she composed herself when she heard Dipali saying, "Hello Madhu."

Madhu smiled and looked on. "Trishna, beta make her sit on the sofa. She must be weak." As Radha said Trishna took her towards the sofa when Madhu hit by the table and stumbled when RK held her hand, Madhu looked at him and jerked his hand off and take sit there.

"Beta, your name?" Radha asked caressing her hair.

"Madhubala.. Madhubala K.." She looked at RK who looked on nervous, "Only Madhubala."

"Beta, how did this accident take place? And you are in bridal dress? It seems you recently got married." Radha asked.

"Yes. Last night I got married."

"Then where's your husband Madhu?" Dipali asked.

"Here..!" RK looked at her shocked when Madhu said, "Here in Mumbai, but I don't know where he lives. I was married before but in a accident, my husband died and villagers forced him to marry me, after our wedding he took me here in Mumbai and asked me to sit in a park and called his friend and asked him to receive me but I guess, he forgot and I left alone there. When I saw no one came to receive me, I started walking alone to find my husband when suddenly everything got blank and I hit by the car."

"Oh..! That means, your husband is a cheater. So what, it was a forced marriage, he shouldn't leave you, now you are his responsibility." Dipali said in anger.

"Do you know your husband name? Or do you know what he do anything?" Trishna asked.

Madhu looked at RK saying, "No. I don't know his name but he is a big business man."

"Okay.. Forget all this.. You shouldn't remember him. He doesn't deserve you. How can he left you alone in this city? Shameless person. If I ever see him, I will kill him." Trishna said furious when couldn't controlling herself Madhu cried.

"RK, you know many business man, why don't you help Madhu to find her husband?" Dipali suggested.

"I have many works aur jiska pati usse dhundna chahiye." He said angrily looking at Madhu.

"Madhu, we will help you to find him and once you find him, just give him divorce and free him from this unwanted relation. You can't be happy with a person like him." Radha said disgusted.

"Please don't say like this." Madhu said looking down.

"You are very innocent Madhu, that's why he fooled you." Trishna said. "But don't worry, don't feel alone, we all are here with you." Saying this Trishna hugged Madhu when she looked at RK who just looked on furious.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." Madhu said emotionally.

"NO.." RK roared, "You can't stay here."

"Why Rishu?" Radha asked.

RK was finding way to give an excuse, he can't tell them the truth and don't want to let her stay here. "I mean, ma.. How can you let a random girl stay here?"

"Rishu.. She isn't random girl. Do I teach you to respect woman like this?" Radha shouted at him but he ignored and left from there fuming.

At night, RK returned home and directly went to guest room and barged inside the room, he saw Madhu was sitting there, he walked to her and pulled her by her arms, "What do you think of yourself..? You will act so innocent in front of my family and I won't understand anything. No.. I understand your tricks. I am sure, you intentionally came in front of Trishna's car. Tell me, how do you know her..?"

As RK shouted at her, she started crying. "Stop crying. Listen..! I don't care, in which circumstances we got married but I love Dipali and very soon we are getting married, so I want divorce." As RK said Madhu looked at him shocked.

"But what about the villagers? If.. If they get to know..." She stammered.

He pushed her making her fall on bed saying, "It's your responsibility to look after it. It was your family who forced me to marry you. I didn't ask your hand for me." RK said frustrated. "Listen.. You want to stay here fine. But don't you dare to reveal our marriage to anyone. Get that..?"

This made her furious, she said, "If I would have any intention that I wouldn't keep quiet by now. I would have reveal all this when I saw you here." RK looked at her shocked as he didn't expect that she would talk with him in this tone.

"Whatever..!" Saying this, RK left her room.

Madhu lay on bed crying. "Bappa.. What sin I did that you are doing this with me? First Krishna left me and now you brought me here where I am not getting any identify and moreover my husband is getting married to a another woman." She cried thinking RK and Dipali together.

----------------

That's all for now. Hope you like it, please don't forget to comment on the part.

Edited by ..snow_flake.. - 5 years ago