#1 TaaRey FF - Vivah - a journey from engagement to marriage...Moved#2 - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Superb story
Read it in one go
Accidentally i started reading it but loved it to bits

Thank you so much😳
I'm glad I managed to keep you hooked to it😳
2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

I totally understand. Writing is hard. Especially if u don't feel motivated and have other things to do. I just wrote down a concept recently and have everything in my mind but still haven't started writing the first chapter lol. Take ur time. No hurry honestly. If all taarey fans can STILL take time to read taarey ffs then a little more wait is worth it. 

That's really sweet of you😳

Coming up with a concept is the easiest part of writing. Sitting to write is the toughest!

But don't worry I am ready with the next update.
It isn't as lengthy as the last one, but I have managed to complete it.
I'll be posting in a couple of hours
Stay tuned.
2111_shweta thumbnail

"Hey." Rey waved at Taani.

"Hi." She waved back.

"So, you didn't answer?"

"Mumma se baat nahi ki abhi tak."

"Mein baat karu?" He asked.

"Mein wahan aake kya karungi Rey?"

"Hum dono time spend karenge."

"Voh toh hum yahan bhi kar sakte hai."

"I know kar sakte hai. But.."

"But what Rey?"

"I was hoping to spend a few days with you."

"Itni cheesy line maari aur luv nahi bola. Tum theek ho na?" She mocked.

"Voh extra cheesy hojata aur tum pakka na bolti. And I don't wish to upset you." He smirked.

"Mein mumma se baat karti hoon." She giggled. "Waise kitne din ka plan hai?"

"Three or maybe five, can be a week as well. Abhi tak sure nahi hai kuch." He knotted his brows.

"Sure nahi ka kya matlab?"

"Matlab hum do din mein wapas aa sakte hai ya hafte bhar ke baad." He chuckled.

"Toh mumma ko kya bolu?"

"That you are running away with me." He smirked.

"You wish!" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Arre? Shaadi mujhse hi karne wali hai na tu?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Abhi tak engagement bhi kahan hui hai. Kya pata issi beech koi dusra mil jaye." She smirked.

"Aur khushi khushi mein tumhe uske hawale kar dunga, right?"

"Right!"

"Kaisi girlfriend mili hai. Itna atcha ladka samne hai aur uski koi kadar hi nahi hai." He pouted.

"Kadar hai isi liye toh keh rahi hoon, that I am coming." She looked at the screen and saw him grinning back at her making her blush.

"Itna simple sa answer dene ke liya itna natak kyun?"

"Bas yunhi." She giggled.

"Pagal." He too laughed.

"Abhi mein jau?" She asked.

"Kahan?"

"Mumma se baat karne."

"Aaj tumhe koi dusra kaam hai?"

"Nahi."

"Unhe hai?"

"Nahi."

"Toh baad mein fursat se baat kar lena. Now you're not going anywhere!" He demanded.

"So what am I supposed to do?" She asked.

"Talk to your boyfriend." He grinned.

"Rey!" Sharon yelled for him.

"I guess Sharon is more interested in talking to you." Taani giggled.

"What the hell? Tum abhi tak ready nahi huye ho?" Sharon barged into his room.

"Ready?" Rey asked confused.

"Can I just kill you right now?" Sharon was frustrated.

Taani giggled at her comment. Sharon heard it and narrowed her eyes at Rey.

"Swayam aur mein nikal rahe hai. If you don't reach office in the next 30 minutes, I swear I'll make your life a living hell." She warned Rey. "Aur Taani tum, jyada haso mat. If he is late today, I won't spare you too." Saying so she left.

"Aayi badi meri life hell karne wali." Rey made faces.

"Rey niklo!" Taani shouted.

"Don't worry Taani, yeh kuch nahi karne wali."

"Uska pata nahi, but if you don't end the call now, mein nahi aane wali." She smirked.

"Atchi zabardasti hai yeh." He pouted.

"Bye." She waved at him extra sweetly, annoying him.

"Yeah bye." He grumpily disconnected the call.

"Lo aagaya mein. Khush?" Rey entered his cabin.

"I didn't think you would come and was hoping that you wouldn't." Sharon smirked.

"Mein kahan aane wala tha. Voh toh tum sab blackmailing par utar aate ho and leave me with no other option." Rey rolled his eyes and sat at his desk.

"What did she say?" Sharon asked.

"Call end nahi kiya toh voh aayegi nahi." Rey made faces.

"Mast class le rahi hai voh teri." Sharon chuckled making him angry.

"Tum dono ka hogaya ho toh kuch kaam kar le? Already bohot delay hogaya hai!" Swayam stopped them from arguing further.

"Atcha Rey.." Sharon called him after a few minutes.

"Haan bol."

"Tune abhi tak bataya nahi. Taani ko manaya kaise?" Sharon raised her brows.

"Tum dono phir shuru hogaye!" Swayam was annoyed.

"Tujhe kya hua hai? Why so grumpy?" Rey asked Swayam.

"Tu tere break up ke gham se nikal raha tha tab poori gang iska sir kha rahi thi ki yeh project kab khatam hoga aur hum announcement kab karenge. Tabhi se yeh extra focused mode mein hai." Sharon answered on behalf of Swayam.

"Isiliye toh yeh trip plan kiya hai. Project is almost done aur thode din saath mein rahenge toh sab shaant bhi hojayenge." Rey grinned.

"Yeh log shaant honewale item nahi hai." Swayam commented.

"Tujhe inhe shaant karana nahi aata. Leave it to the expert." Rey grinned further.

"Yeh sudden attitude change tere andar kaise hua?" Sharon wondered.

"Isne confess jo kiya. Tujhe kyun lagta hai Taani ne isko ek aur chance diya?" Swayam explained.

"Waise, what was Taani mad about?" Sharon questioned.

"That I wasn't open to her." Rey answered.

"About? She raised her brow.

"Almost everything. I guess in her mind she had a perfect image of me which came crashing down when she learnt that I was keeping a lot of things from her."

"You were the one to paint that image." Swayam gave him a knowing look.

"I know I messed up and I'm trying to rectify it now. I'm glad that she has it in her to give me another chance."

"It feels like I'm in a room with two Swayams." Sharon shuddered at the thought.

"If that's the case, you should be happy." Rey winked.

"Ew! I'm out of here!" Sharon got up.

"Chup chap baith ja. Teri wajah se mein office aaya hoon. You don't get a free pass out." Rey warned her.

"Now before you two start again, shut up and complete your work. Uske baad jitni marzi utna lad lena." Swayam hushed them.

"Guys we should have left by now, what is taking so long?" Simmi shouted.

"Calm down everyone. Sab set hai, we are ready to leave." Swayam hushed the commotion.

"Rey kahan mar gaya yaar?" Nil questioned.

"Uska call aaya tha ki voh aur Taani hume join kar lenge on the way. Hume nikalne bola hai." Sharon informed.

"Isko yeh baat pehle batane problem ho rahi thi? Hum kab ke nikal gaye hote." Vicky grunted.

"Exactly yaar. Faltu ka time waste kiya." Bharat agreed with Vicky.

"Itni kya excitement ho rahi hai sub ko?" Sharon asked.

"Oh come on Sharon, jaise tum excited hi nahi ho." Rinni pointed out.

"I am very excited. Let's go!" Sharon grinned and ran out of the house followed by others.

"Ek minute." Swayam stopped them.

"Abh kya?" Amar asked.

"Rey bike se Mahabaleshwar aane wala hai?" Swayam asked as he realized that Rey had gone to pick Taani up on his bike.

"Voh bike se aaye ya chalke aaye, voh uska look out hai. Abhi hum nikle? Rey ki wajah se already bohot late ho gaye hai hum." Vicky got behind the wheels of Rey's car. "If in the next two minutes you guys don't sit in the car, I'm driving off."

"Chalo." Swayam got into his car. "Get in guys."

"I'll call Rey and tell him that we are leaving." Sharon informed.

"Yeah cool bye." Rey disconnected the call.

"Kaun tha?" Taani asked him.

"Sharon. Bata rahi thi that they have left."

"So are they coming here to pick us up?"

"Um.. no." He shook his head.

"Toh hum kaise ja rahe hai?"

Rey tapped his bike helmet and smiled at her.

"Have you lost it?"

"Yaar koi option nahi hai. Udar sab over excitement ki wajah se frustrate ho rahe hai. Aur delay kiya meine toh mujhe maar dalenge sab ke sab. Bike is the only option." Rey explained.

"Excitement mein frustration? Your friends are weird."

"Haan abh kya kar sakte hai. Weirdness ki koi medication nahi hai." He chuckled.

"We can take my car." Taani suggested.

"And get stranded in the middle of the road when something happens to it? No thank you." Rey rolled his eyes.

"Bharat ne uspe jo kaam kara hai uske baad se koi problem nahi hui hai."

"Yeah but let's not test it."

"Toh bhai ko bolti hoon unki car dene. It's way safer than your bike."

"Oh hello? I am a safe rider okay."

"I'm not doubting that, but it's a six-hour journey." Taani was concerned.

"Relax, it's not my first time riding my bike there. We'll be fine." He assured her.

"Agar mujhe kuch hua, then that is completely on you."

"Haan meri maa, abh chale?" He joined his hands in defeat.

"Tum dono abhi tak yahin par ho?" Shivam asked as he saw them still waiting by Rey's bike.

"Yeah we were about to leave." Taani said.

"Drive safe and you don't forget to call when you reach there." Shivam hugged her.

Rey got on his bike and fastened his helmet. Taani sat behind him. She waved her hand at Shivam as Rey rode off.

"Where are we going?" Taani asked.

"Mahabaleshwar."

"Very funny!" She mocked.

"Toh sawal hi aisa pucha tumne."

"Highway se kyun nahi nikal rahe?"

"Kyunki hum pehle ghar ja rahe hai."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to freeze while driving. Ghar se jacket lena hai. Then we need to buy you one and also a helmet."

"Can't I borrow one of Sharon's?" She questioned.

"You could for now. But tumhare paas separate ho toh better hoga."

"Future ke liye, right?"

"You know me so well luv."

"Iss sab ke chakkar mein hum late nahi honge?"

"Kya farak padta hai?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Then why were you hurrying so much?"

"Kyunki pehle plan alag tha. Hum sab saath mein jaane wale the. Now since they have already left, abhi hume jitna time lena hai utna hum le sakte hai."

"As in they don't care when we reach?"

"No, they do. But since they are reaching on time, we won't have to hear much." He chuckled.

To save some time, Rey decided to buy a new jacket for himself and not go all the way home to pick up his. After their small pit stop they were on the go.

"Hello?" Taani picked up her phone.

"Taani, Sharon here. Tum log kahan tak pahuche?" Sharon asked.

"Usko pooch ki voh log kahan hai." Rey told Taani.

"Mujhe exact nahi pata. Tum log kahan ho?" Taani asked back.

"We'll be reaching our usual breakfast place before the expressway starts. Tell Rey that we'll be waiting."

"Breakfast ke liye ruk rahe hai." Taani informed Rey.

"Gaadi chala rahe hai ya mazak kar rahe hai. Abhi tak idar hi hai." Rey frowned. "It's a good thing though. We can drop off your bag in one of the cars."

"Hmn." Taani nodded.

"Kya hua itni shant kyu hogayi?" Rey asked.

"I'm a little nervous about meeting them, especially after.." She stopped and looked at the mirror.

"Which is why I had asked you to call Arjun and Purvi as well."

"Purvi is going home in two days aur dono ko time spend karna tha. So, they ditched me."

"You know what just relax. I know my friends seem a little intimidating but trust me in two days you'll be all gelled up with everyone." He took her hand and kissed it.

"Oh ho ho, the late latif stud is here!" Nil commented as he spotted Rey and Taani walking into the restaurant.

"Tum log bail gaadi chala rahe the jo abhi tak yahi ho?" Rey hit Vicky's head as he sat on a chair.

"We were waiting for you to catch up." Vicky replied.

"Badi meherbani." Rey mocked.

"Tune new jacket liya?" Sharon questioned.

"Iske liye lene gaye the toh meine bhi le hi liya." Rey pointed at Taani.

"But I must say, good choice." Sharon complimented.

"Her choice actually." He tiltled his head towards Taani.

"Wahi sochu teri choice itni atchi kabse ho gayi." Sharon mocked.

"Shut up." Rey rolled his eyes and got up. "I'm going to order. Taani tumhe kya chahiye?"

"Sandwich."

"Bas?"

"Haan, itni bhook nahi hai."

"Beech mein kuch nahi milne wala."

"I'll be fine."

"So a sandwich it is."

"And a coffee."

"Okay." Rey left to place the order.

Taani sat quietly at the table listening to the conversation going on. She kept checking at Rey.

"Kya kare phir?" Amar asked.

"Aur late hua toh toll pe traffic milega." Neha pointed out.

"Let's leave then." Sharon commented.

"Mein Rey ko batake aata hoon. You guys head out." Swayam got up. The others followed and slowly made their way out of the restaurant.

"Bye Taani." Rinni got up.

"Bye." Taani smiled at her.

"Sharon, why don't you check on Swayam? Usse itna time kyu lag raha hai?" Simmi suggested. Sharon left.

Taani sat there awkwardly smiling at Simmi and Aashi.

"Taani.." Aashi called her.

"Haan?"

"Simmi ko tumse kuch kehna hai." She pushed Simmi ahead.

"What the hell Aashi!" Simmi grunted at her and then smiled awkwardly at Taani. "Actually we both wanted to talk to you."

"Okay.." Taani wondered what they wanted to say.

"Hum dono bohot dino se try kar rahe the to talk to you. But we were unsure of how to approach you." Simmi said.

"Baat kya hai?" Taani asked.

"Ahh! Okay!" Aashi left out few deep breaths. "Baat yeh hai ki Rey ke birthday wale din.."

Taani stopped smiling as that day flashed in front of her eyes. She zoned out.

"Taani?" Simmi shook her.

"Yeah sorry, aap dono kuch keh rahi thi." Taani put up a smile.

"Uss din jis tareeke se hum dono ne tumse baat ki thi, it wasn't right." Aashi said. Taani looked at her in surprise.

"Yeah and we are extremely sorry for it. It was never our intention to start off on such terms." Simmi continued.

"I kind of deserved it that day." Taani said looking down. "So it's alright. You don't have to apologize." She then looked at them and smiled.

"No we do. Humare paas koi haq nahi tha tum pe uss tarah se chillane ka." Aashi apologized.

"Exactly! I was too harsh on you. Please don't hold that against me." Simmi apologized.

"Guys stop. I haven't held any grudges against anyone." Taani smiled warmly at them.

"Then why were you so quiet when we were talking now?" Simmi asked.

"Because I was nervous with all of you around me. I'm bad at talking to people that I don't know." Taani explained.

"You shouldn't be." Aashi smiled at her.

"Tum dono abhi tak yahi ho?" Sharon came back with Swayam and Rey.

"We were just giving her company. Bye Taani." Simmi waved at Taani and left followed by Aashi.

"Yeh dono ko kya hua hai?" Rey asked.

"Chod na. Tum log bhi jaldi niklo, you have to take the longer route. Aur please, don't race." Swayam instructed Rey.

"Don't worry." Rey nodded.

"Rey tumne mujhse jhoot bola na?" Taani asked.

Her hands were around Rey's waist as she held him tight. She was partially leaning on him to talk to him.

"Abh kya jhoot bola meine?" Rey asked making Taani laugh at his tone.

"Yahin ki tum safe rider ho."

"Kyunki mein hoon. Ismein jhoot kya hai?"

"Toh why was Swayam asking you to ride safe. Voh aise faltu mein toh nahi kahega." Taani pointed out.

"I might have slipped once or twice." He confessed meekly.

"Yeh jhoot hi hua na."

"Na!"

"Kaise?"

"Kyunki voh hum kuch stunts try kar rahe the tabhi slip hua hoon. Never on rides. Swayam was just asking me to be extra cautious because of you." Rey explained.

"Yeah, yeah, I believe you." She mocked. "But agar mujhe kuch hua, then it's on you."

"Abhi toh jaan bujh kar girata hoon. So that the blame is rightfully placed on me." He raced his bike.

"No, no, please don't." Taani tightened her grip around his waist.

"Trust me, you'll be fine with me." He reduced the speed and held her hand with one of his.

"I know." She placed a kiss on his shoulder and rested her head on it.

"So gayi kya?" He asked after a while.

"Haan." She replied.

"So mat jana, mujhe bhi neend aajyegi phir."

"Par tum so nahi paoge with all this noise around." She giggled.

"Meri saari aadatein details ke saath yaad hai phir bhi sab kuch khatam karna hai tumhe, nahi?" He mocked.

"Yeh dono cheezon ka koi connection hi nahi hai."

"Jiske saath connection hai usse toh badi hasi mazak karke baate kar rahi thi tum."

"Kaun? Aashi?" She asked.

"Hmn." He nodded.

"Connection hai sirf itna pata hai. Kya connection hai yeh janane ke liye toh baat karni hi hogi na." She giggled.

"Smart!"

"Bachpan se!" She grinned.

"Usko directly jaake mat puchna please."

"Pagal nahi hoon mein. Waise bhi you guys dated in the past and things are not awkward between you two, so why dig into it now?"

"Who told you that we dated?" He frowned. "You are the first and the last girl I have dated in my life."

"Thanks for flattering me. But don't deny that there was something going on between the two of you."

"Jisne bhi tumhe yeh bataya hai usse bol ki jaake facts check kare. The thing going on between us was a fake act and it was for a reason." Rey raised his voice as he defended him and Aashi.

"Atcha calm down now. Itna gussa karne ki jarurat nahi hai. Aur yeh mujhe kisine bataya nahi hai. Meine uss din club mein Aashi se hi suna tha."

"Can we not talk about this right now? I swear I'll explain you everything but not now, please?"

"Mein mazak kar rahi thi. Tumhi ne iss sab ko seriously le liya."

"Yeh sab chodo, tum batao."

"Kya?"

"Kuch bhi."

"Mujhe kuch nahi.. oh wait."

"There you go." He chuckled.

"Shut up. I had almost forgotten. Next week meri maasi aur dono bhai aane wale hai so mumma ne bola tha ki tumhe inform karu ki uncle aur aunty ke saath tumhe dinner ko aana hai."

"Uncle aunty ke saath shayad teen-chaar aur log add hojayenge."

"Kaun?"

"Bua, bhai, Muski, jeej aur Kiara aane wale hai."

"Kiara?"

"My niece."

"Name finalise ho gaya?" She laughed.

"Haan finally! Dimaag kha rakha tha yaar Muski ne." He joined.

"Wow, family dinner hone wala hai!"

"Rehearsal dinner bolte hai usse." Rey chuckled.

"Voh shaadi ke pehle hota hai. Yeh toh bas ainvayi hai." She giggled.

"Tu na!" He flared his nostrils and looked into the mirror at her.

"Gusse mein tum bohot cute lagte ho." She kissed looking at the mirror making him smile widely.

Mera mann, Kehne laga

Paas aake na tu door ja

Choone de, Hoth tere

Zara saanson mein apne basa aa..

"This place is so peaceful." Taani wrapped her hands around herself as she stood by the window gazing down at the bonfire.

"Thank you." Rey said and she turned to face him.

"You might have built this, but I was complimenting the overall vibe."

"No, I meant thank you for giving me another chance. I don't know what have I done to deserve it but I'll make sure that I don't blow this up."

Mar na jaaunga, Reh na paaun

Gham judaai ka seh na paaun

Aye tujhe pyaar ka vaasta..

"I haven't done this only for you." Taani broke eye contact and turned to hide her blush.

"Taani.." Rey turned her back around and lifted her chin to make her look at him. "I love you my luv!" He grinned and hugged her.

"I.. I.." Taani stuttered.

"Don't force it." He broke the hug and smiled at her. "Neeche chale? Everyone is waiting."

Raat ke, Chand tale

Aagosh mein meri tu aa

Baahon mein, Le lo mujhe

Zara sapno mein apne basa..

They both walked hand in hand to the lawn in front of the house where a bonfire was burning.

"Yaar bohot melancholy hogaya. Play something upbeat man!" Nil yelled.

"Itna atcha toh mood bana hai." Simmi complained.

"I'm bored and I'm changing the song." Nil got up from his place.

"What the hell!" Everyone shouted as the lights went off.

"Kisne bola tha haath lagane." Aashi yelled at him.

"Bijli ko mera wala gaana pasand nahi aaya isiliye gayi na." Nil rolled his eyes at her and came back to sit at his place.

"Abh kya kare?" Sharon asked.

"Kuch nahi." Rey sat on the grass and patted next to him. Taani sat next to him.

"Abh Rey ki class lete hai." Amar said rubbing his hands.

"Great idea!" Swayam agreed.

"Kaun start kar raha hai?" Neha asked.

"Teri college mein jo itni badi list rahi hai girls ki, voh Taani ko pata hai?" Vicky asked purposely sounding cocky.

"The list which started with a zero and ended at zero? Yeah, she knows them all." Rey replied with a smirk.

"Sab kuch?" Nil asked to confirm.

"Sab kuch." Rey replied.

"Toh isne mujhe kaise nahi pehchana?" Bharat asked.

"Bharat tu ladki hai?" Rinni asked making everyone laugh.

"Abey! Mere kehne ka matlab tha ki jab tu garage aayi thi tab mujhe pehchana kaise nahi?" He asked Taani.

"Kyunki mein tumhe nahi jaanti thi." She replied.

"Matlab chaar saal mein isne ek baar bhi humara naam mention nahi kiya?" He asked.

"Chaar saal?" Rey looked at Bharat.

"Tum log ka chaar saal se chal raha hai na?" Bharat narrowed his eyes at Rey.

"Chaar saal se chal raha hota toh abh tak bachcha godi mein naach raha hota." Rey shut him.

"Oho itni lambi planning ho rakhi hai. Kya baat hai!" Nil teased.

"Chup kar. Aur yeh chaar saal kya laga rakha hai?" Rey furrowed his brows.

"Sharon ne bataya tha." Vicky put the blame on her.

"I was just joking." Sharon quickly defended herself.

"Yeh sab chodo. Next kaun ja raha hai?" Swayam brought everyone back to the topic.

"Mein kuch poochu?" Taani asked.

"Nai nai nai." Rey widened his eyes and looked at her.

"Abhi toh bilkul poocho." Swayam said slyly.

"After waiting for twenty-five years, what made you finally fall in love?" Taani questioned trying hard not to blush.

Rey looked at her with surprise and smiled. He then closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"I don't know. Luv, luv karte karte kab love hogaya pata hi nahi chala." He answered and opened his eyes to look straight into Taani's.

"Awee." The girls said in unison.

"Ugh.. you're sounding exactly like Armaan bhai." Nil pointed out.

"What's wrong in that?" Sharon challenged him.

"Girls!" Swayam shook his head.

"Excuse me?" Sharon raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, I-I meant.." Swayam stuttered.

"Shut up!" Sharon got up and headed inside.

"Mujhe laga tum sab meri class le rahe the." Rey commented tongue in cheek.

"Sharon wait!" Swayam ran behind Sharon.

"Yeh toh gaya!" Amar laughed.

"How hard did you want to hit me when I said that I wanted a break from you?" Taani asked as she sat cuddling into Rey's arms.

They both were the only people sitting outside by the dying bonfire. The rest had retired for the night.

"Why would I want to hit you?" He looked strangely at her.

"Maybe not hit but gussa toh aaya tha na?"

"Haan par khudpe."

"Tumhe pata hai tum mere ego ko bohot chadha rahe ho."

"I'm telling the truth, Taani. Which I should have been doing since the beginning."

"You have never lied to me, Rey."

"Haan par sab kuch bhi toh nahi bataya."

"Well in that case even you don't know everything about my family and friends and there will always be something left for us to discover with time."

"You amaze me." He smiled warmly at her.

"I try." She reciprocated back.

"Waise tumne bataya nahi."

"Kya?"

"Was I a safe rider?"

"Seeing that mein abhi bhi zinda hoon, I could say that you were pretty safe." She bit her lower lip to stop smiling.

She noticed his eyes trial down to her lips and stopped immediately.

Choone de, Hoth tere

Zara saanson mein apne basa aa..

The electricity came back on and the song resumed.

"I think we should head back inside. It's getting cold." Taani suggested rubbing her hands together.

Rey just nodded and followed her in.

Hello everyone😃
I know this wasn't that great and was shorter compared to the last one, but this is what it is. I guess this was the toughest to write as I was completely not in the mood to write anything.
I hope you guys like it.

"anitaanu, Taanirey98, dakshumhatre, atulaya_taarey, Bhawnababbar29, taareycrazyfan, lovelysweet, sona_taarey"

Thank you all for all the encouragement you provided me.
And I'm sorry for making you wait for so long.

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 5 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Reswa
Unreswa
I totally forgot about their makeup kaise hua tha😆
Finaly yaad agaya ðŸ˜³
Start was sweet wd their cute convo
Both girls r blackmailing him ðŸ˜›
I hope Friends trip ache se ho
But dhamaka zarori hai ðŸ˜†
Song touch their iluvu moment and kiss moment was so sweet😳
Glad ashi n Simmi said sorry
Wiating on some.trip drama
Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 5 years ago
sona1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part...
Taarey are cute ðŸ˜Š
anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb owsm fantastic 
anitaanu thumbnail
Being greedy but plzzz give next update soon please 
anitaanu thumbnail
And can you please give glimpse of that patch up scene plzzz 
Bhawnababbar29 thumbnail
It was awesome... really wanted to know how they sorted it out... now please don't let us wait for so long... update soon 😆
harshita12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally you updated this, just loved the story line, hope you update next part soon