#1 TaaRey FF - Vivah - a journey from engagement to marriage...Moved#2 - Page 22

Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely
Flashback was awesome
Aweee

Thanks for update
I hope you don't delete any further

"Sir yeh site pe construction jald hi start hojayega."

"Theek hai." Rey signaled him to leave and got back to his work.

"So finally, project start?" Sharon grinned at Rey on Skype.

"I guess it was over overdue." Rey smiled back.

Giving a nod Sharon disconnected and Rey got immersed into his work.

"Tumne Rey se baat ki?" Rannvijay asked Juhi.

"Koshish ki thi but kuch bataya nahi usne." Juhi sighed.

"Unse kuch baat hui hai?" He further asked referring Tanya.

"Nahi. Pehle iss se toh baat ho phir Tanya se aage baat karungi."

"Paa aaj koi meetings nahi hain na?" Rey entered Rannvijay's cabin. "Maa aap yahan?"

"Apne pati se baat kar rahi thi kyunki bete ne toh baat karne se saaf inkaar kar diya hai." Juhi taunted.

"Oh God aapke drame! Mein do saal bahar kya raha aap bilkul Paa jaise behave karne lag gayi ho!" Rey complained. "Aur rahi baat uss topic ki toh voh aaj raat ko. Okay?"

"Done. Abhi batao tum meetings ka kyu puch rahe the?" Rannvijay interrupted them.

"Factory jaana tha material check karne."

"Theek hai tum jao. Ek meeting hai, voh mein handle kar lunga."

"These are all the kinds of plywoods that we manufacture. Wooden flooring, exterior and decoratives abhi bohot demand mein hai. Look through this section fir hum lunch ke liye jayenge."

"Oh God somebody kill me. Meine socha tha yahan hum party karenge. Party toh durr ki baat hai, hum yahan sawdust mein nahan rahe hai!" Naina cried on Taani's shoulder.

"O madam hum yahan picnic pe nahi IV pe aaye hai. Behave!" Taani straightened her.

Taani had come for an industrial visit (IV) through her college. Like any other IV, the students expected to have fun but the tour of the factory was taking forever. Arjun and Purvi had not accompanied her as Purvi was unwell and Arjun was looking after her. This bored her further and she wanted to get done with it.

"Taani, Naina tum dono peeche kya kar rahi ho?" Someone yelled at them.

"Chale?" Taani pulled a cranky Naina along with her.

"Taani tumhare left mein blue shirt wala ladka." Naina signaled Taani at lunch.

"Seriously?" Taani asked looking at the guy Naina pointed.

"It's the hormones babe. Har ladka atcha dikh raha hai." Naina shrugged.

"Kya baatein ho rahi hai yahan?" Few of their batch mates accompanied them for lunch.

"Kuch khaas nahi bas yeh madam ladke tadne mein busy hai!" Taani pointed at Naina.

"Dusra koi kaam hai yahan?" Naina argued.

"Seriously yaar yeh khatam hi nahi ho raha hai. Yeh factory hai kitni badi?" Sanaya agreed with Naina.

"Par ladke tadna? Tum bore nahi ho jati?" Aman asked.

"Oh hello Mr. Aman Verma mein saara time yehi karti nahi ghumti tumhari tarah!" Naina retorted back.

"Noticing me are you now?" Aman smirked.

"Notice my foot!" Naina got up to storm out.

"Okay guys calm down. Naina baith jao." Varun asked her to sit and continued, "Guys see all of us are obviously bored toh kuch jugaad karke yahan se nikalna hai?"

"Yeh ho sakta hai?" Taani asked excitedly.

"Koi doubt hai?" He smirked.

"Okay then yahan time kyun waste kar rahe ho. Jao!" Naina rushed him.

"Going. Tab tak apni aakhein senkh lo. Theek tumhare peeche in black!" Varun winked at her and left to talk to the officials.

"Oh my God Taani, you have to agree on this one! He is so handsome!" Naina squealed.

"Naina tum.."

Words stopped coming out of her mouth as her gaze landed on the black beauty standing in front of her. She did not expect him to be there. Everyone else too turned to look him.

"He's hot!" Sanaya fanned herself.

"Do you girls realize that I'm right here?" Aman asked.

"Self-obsessed prick!" Naina rolled her eyes. "Taani what do you think?"

"Tum log pagal ho gaye ho!" She got up.

"Kahan ja rahi ho?" Naina asked.

"Washroom."

"Yeh material site pe pahuchne kitna time lagega?" Rey asked the dealer.

"Sir do din mein aa jayega." He replied.

"Aur voh ply ka kya?"

"I would still say you go for walnut. It's more durable."

"But I do like the look of oak."

"Oak abhi available nahi hai, ek do weeks lag sakte hai."

"Itna late nahi chal sakta yaar." Rey was pondering what to do when he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

"Kis cheez ke liye chahiye?" She asked.

"Umm.. flooring."

"Oak looks great on flooring.."

"Thank you." Rey interrupted her and gave a look to the dealer saying he was correct. But before he could say anything further, she interrupted him.

"But.. walnut ply strong hai. Woh oak se jyada weight bear kar sakta hai. It's more durable." She smiled at him.

"You sure?" He asked her.

"Haan."

"Okay then, Walnut it is! Material jaldi bhej dena."

"Sure sir."

"Tum yahan kaise?" Rey asked her.

"College IV." Taani replied.

"Thanks for the help though." He smiled at her. She smiled back.

There was silence between them.

"Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi.." She spoke out after a while.

"Kaho."

"Yahan nahi. Hum thodi der mein yahan se nikal rahe hai. Yahan se 10-15 minutes pe ek cafe hai, wahan mil sakte hai?" She asked unsure.

"Sure. I'll go ahead." He agreed

"Mom are you sure about this guy?" Shivam asked Tanya for the tenth time now.

"Shivam my answer isn't going to change. Toh puchna band karo."

"Par aapko nahi lagta ki aap Taani ko force kar rahi ho?"

"Kya matlab hai tumhara? Mein bas usse bol rahi hoon ki voh Reyansh ko at least ek chance de."

"But what if voh Taani ko pasand nahi aaya ho?" Shivam suggested.

"Taani ko dekh kar toh aisa nahi lagta!" Tanya retorted.

"Yeah.. but what if he is not what he portrayed himself to be? Aap kaise sure ho sakti ho ki voh atcha ladka hai?"

"Shivam let me just warn you, you're being over protective here. Ya phir tum kuch chupa rahe ho?" Tanya raised her brow at him. "Uska koi boyfriend hai?"

"Muh na tod du uska!"

"Shivam, beta you need to understand ki voh abhi bachchi nahi rahi. She has grown up. Usse ek na ek din shaadi karni hi hogi. You can't be this protective of her forever." She lovingly patted his head.

"I still feel it's too early!"

"Taani se jyada paranoid toh tum lag rahe ho." Tanya giggled.

"Kya hua bhai ko?" Taani who had just returned from her IV overheard the last bit of their conversation.

"Mujhe kuch nahi hua but congratulations tumhari shaadi hone wali hai!" Shivam taunted.

"Pata hai." Taani replied calmly.

"Reyansh se." Shivam's eyes popped out on seeing her casual response.

"Jaanti hoon bhai." Taani sat next to him and hugged him.

"Tum theek toh ho na?" He checked her forehead for temperature.

"Haan bhai mein bilkul theek hoon."

"Taani?" Tanya looked at her quizzically.

"Mumma mein iss rishte ko ek mauka dena chahati hoon."

Fifteen minutes had passed. Rey and Taani were sitting opposite to each other sipping coffee. No one had uttered a word except for placing their orders. Taani was waiting for Rey to ask her why she had called him, but on seeing him sitting shut for so long she finally built up courage to start the conversation.

"Mujhe aapse uss din ke baare mein baat karni hai.."

"Mein bhi tumse.." Rey spoke when she interrupted him.

"Reyansh, please let me finish."

He nodded and motioned her to go ahead.

"The thing is yeh sab bohot suddenly decide hua. Mein aapki mom se party mein mili and almost next day yeh rishta.. All I want to say is that I don't think I want to get married. And don't get me wrong, I know you are a good person but I just can't imagine getting married for the next few years. Having said that, I don't even want to disappoint mumma. Meine aapse milne ke liye haan unhi ki wajah se kaha tha. Unke hisaab se hume ek dusre ko jaane bagair koi decision nahi lena chahiye. I.. I'm really confused.."

This entire time she didn't make eye contact with Rey. She kept avoiding his gaze.

"Same is my case." Rey stated gaining her attention.

"Matlab?"

"Matlab I can completely relate to you. Maa bhi yahin chahati hai ki hum dono ek dusre ko jaane pehchaane aur phir koi conclusion pe pahuche. But if you ask me I don't want to get married at this stage in my life."

"Toh phir ab?" She asked unsure.

Rey smiled at her.

"Isn't it ironic that we both don't want to get married but are still sitting here and discussing our fate ahead? Don't get me wrong par tumhe nahi lagta ki maybe this is not exactly what we want? Kyunki hume agar yeh shaadi karni hi nahi thi toh hum saaf mana bhi kar sakte the, but we didn't. And I'm sure this isn't about our parents. I don't know about you, but the only reason for me not wanting things to work between us, is my wish of not settling down. And I know that's not a reason good enough."

"So, you want to?" She gave him a questioning look.

"It's not about me wanting to or you wanting to, if we want things to work out then we both should be on the same page."

"We are on the same page." Taani looked at him in confusion. He just told her that he too is in the same condition and now he was talking about them having to be on the same page for things to work out.

"No, we're not. You maybe wanting to give this a chance as your mom wants you to. But I want to give us a chance." He said looking straight in her eyes.

"Uhm.. I uh.." She went speechless on hearing him out.

"You don't have to answer now." He sensed her nervousness.

"Yeh kaise ho gaya?" Juhi asked Rey in disbelief.

A few hours ago, he was avoiding the marriage topic but now, he himself confessed that he would give this relation a chance. Juhi was stunned on hearing this change of opinion.

"Are you sure Rey?" Rannvijay asked.

"Kal tak aap dono Taani ki itni tareef kar rahe the aur abhi mein haan bol raha hoon toh aap aise questions puch rahe ho?"

"Toh tum aise atchanak se apna decision change karoge toh hum aise questions toh karenge hi na." Juhi retorted.

"Meine koi decision change nahi kiya hai."

"Par kal toh tumne kaha ki tumhe Taani se shaadi nahi karni?" Juhi questioned him.

"Toh abhi bhi meine haan ek dusre ko jaanane ke liye kaha hai shaadi ke liye nahi. Let us get to know each other, phir hum decide kar lenge." Rey answered.

"I guess tumne decision le liya hai." Rannvijay smirked.

"Kya matlab?" Rey gave him a confused look.

"Abhi se tum 'hum decide kar lenge' pe aagaye ho. Tumne decision le liya hai." Rannvijay stated and a smile crept on Rey's face.

"Itna drama karne ki kya jarurat thi?" Juhi scolded him.

"Aur kya karta mein? Aap toh ussi din unhe call karke confirmation dene wali thi!"

"So? What's wrong in that?" She asked.

"Usse decision lene ka time toh do. She is clearly not ready and I don't want any decision to be forced on her."

"Wah! Abhi se itni care! Kya baat hai!" Rannvijay commented.

Rey facepalmed on hearing him, "I'm off to sleep. Good night!"

"Rey!" Juhi called him downstairs.

"Kya hua?" Rey came rubbing his eyes. He had just woken up.

"Tanya ka phone tha, puch rahi thi ki kal ka din kaisa rahega roke ke liye?" Juhi said going through her phone list checking for some numbers.

"Roka?"

"Unke yahan yeh tradition hai ki ladka aur ladki agar ek dusre ko pasand kar le toh unka roka karte hai." Juhi said ignoring the confused look on Rey's face.

"Aapne unhe call kiya?" Rey questioned her.

Juhi looked up at Rey and smiled. "Nahi meine call nahi kiya. Par Tanya ka call aaya tha yeh batane ke liye ki unki taraf se haan hai. Toh meine bhi bata diya tumhara jawab. So kal yeh roka hai."

"Okay.." Rey went back to his room with doubts running in his mind.

"I hope she has agreed for the right reasons." Was all that he could think of.

"Arjun aur Purvi aane wale hai?" Tanya asked Taani. She was making a list of all the arrangements to be done for the roka.

"Mumma roka abhi karna jaruri hai?"

Tanya gave her a questioning look.

"I mean I know we need to get to know each other but yeh sab ki kya jarurat hai?" Taani gave her an awkward smile.

Tanya let out a breath and kept all the things she had in her hands aside.

She took Taani's hand in hers and asked, "tumne haan meri wajah se toh nahi bola hai na? If that is the case, be honest with me. Mein nahi chahati ki tum meri wajah se apni life ka itna bada decision lo."

"Aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai, yeh decision mera khud ka hai. Trust me." Taani assured her.

"Toh phir roke se kya problem hai?" Tanya asked.

"Yeh sab bohot jaldi nahi ho raha?"

"Okay hear me out." Taani nodded. She continued, "Tum ek ladke se mili. You find him interesting. Usse janane ke liye tum usse date karogi? Agar uss period mein tumhe uss se pyaar hua toh tum shaadi kar logi? Am I right?"

"I guess that's how it works." Taani answered unsure.

"So, agar tum date kar sakti ho toh roka kyun nahi? Concept same hai. You are neither unknown to him nor engaged. Yeh period mein tum uski girlfriend hi toh hui?"

"What are you trying to imply?" Taani was still confused about what she meant.

"All I'm saying is roka is just like a first official date! Only difference being that the family attends too." Tanya smirked as she saw the look of realization on Taani's face.

"Nice analogy mumma!" Taani said forcing a smile.

"Thank you. Abhi batao Arjun aur Purvi aane wale hai?"

"Purvi is unwell and Arjun is with her, so no."

"Okay." Tanya gave a victory smile as Taani gave in with all her heart and agreed for the roka.

Hello everyone😃
I hope you liked the update.
Both have finally agreed to start a relation.
What according to you is the reason behind them saying YES?

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago
Res for update :)
Unres
Finally read it so unres-ing too
So u dint hold it on me for not updating as i have a res😆
Coming to update 
It was sweet i like how they end up meeting again
She helps him n he listens sweeettt ❤️
"Hum" n all his father was right the decision has been made 😉
It would b fun watching first date wd family 😆😆
Better make it awesome awkward n funny n what not 😛
Yes i m demanding all right 😃
So excited for this roka 😳
Update soon 😃
Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 6 years ago
Res ;)
Unres :P
Update hone se pehle kya mast treatment milti hai boss! *Pulls up collar*
Anyway, loved the update as usual. 
I loved how she helped and all! 
Chalo achha shuruwaat hai ye toh.
Family ke saath ho yaa akele, TR scenes milne chaiye 😆
I can't wait for the Roka.
You better update soon!
P.S. You didn't have to tell me to unres this time, uska koi faida ho mujhe!
Chalo, I'm signing off.
Update soon!
Love. 
- Ale ❤️
Edited by alef_mgr - 6 years ago
Both agreed.. Naina find rey hot.. Hehe
Oho.. Roka...
Egarly waiting for the next part
Nice update
Tr agree for relationship awesome 
Continue soon

Awesome update :)
Superb :)
Wow :)
Taarey agreed !!!!
Too good :)
Eagerly waiting for the roka :) :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
Nice update
omg roka interesting
love it
plz update soon

thanks for the pm
Awessome update...
Naina and taani's friend fawning over her handsome rey

Wonderful surprise meet.

what a coincidence!!

I really liked Rey's question to do this for them and nobody else.that was kind of heart touching..