Fan Fictions

#1 TaaRey FF - Vivah - a journey from engagement to marriage...Moved#2 - Page 12

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dh19

true.. its just a start..
waiting for next. try to update soon.

Will be updating soon😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TR_lovebirds

Nice start...
Both have different lives but their bond with their people was good...
Eager to read how these two different people will meet and their journey begins...
Update soon...

Thank you😳
Will be updating soon😳
2111_shweta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anitaanu

When will you update????

Tomorrow or day after😊
2111_shweta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Ta_Sha--

Res/ unres
Yaay did it while still rolling in bed this morning 😆
U make me do too much work 🥱
Ok coming to the update
Very nice strt
lol confession n all was so sweet
Live in relationship 😲 hi ram kalyug ghur kalyug 🤣
I like the trios bonding 👏
Parako tani joh hum dono nahi hai 😆
Mm he is leaving I hope nothing goes bad wd his trip
Cant wait to read more
So update today!!!!

You could always edit your reserves like the one on first page, on the same day😛
Thank you😳
SwaRon ke live in relationship ke baare mein jyada bol mat, Try might come and smack you😆
I wanted their bond to be similar to the show, but I guess it's more stronger here😛
Mein kisi jamane mein padhaku his karti thi, then IF happened 😆
I don't think kuch bura hoga as I'm trying to break the usual norms like "Rey mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha" "Don't worry Taani sab theek hai" *something bad happens*
This is what you won't find here. 
Unless I'm completely out of ideas and I have to end up writing this😆
I might update today😉
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2111_shweta

You could always edit your reserves like the one on first page, on the same day😛
Thank you😳
SwaRon ke live in relationship ke baare mein jyada bol mat, Try might come and smack you😆
I wanted their bond to be similar to the show, but I guess it's more stronger here😛
Mein kisi jamane mein padhaku his karti thi, then IF happened😆
I don't think kuch bura hoga as I'm trying to break the usual norms like "Rey mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha" "Don't worry Taani sab theek hai" *something bad happens*
This is what you won't find here.
Unless I'm completely out of ideas and I have to end up writing this😆
I might update today😉

Not every day is ur lucky day 😆
the stronger the better ;)
Lol ok no smacking on the head
Hahahha if happened to many people 🤣
Naah u wont get out of ideas i trust u :p
Ok dokie then i m gonna b ready for res too :D
2111_shweta thumbnail

"Mumma?" Taani wailed as soon as she entered her house.

"Offo! Yeh ladki, aate hi shuru ho gayi." Taani giggled at her mother's comment and hugged her tight.

"Lagta hai aaj paper bohot atcha gaya hai." Tanya caressed Taani's cheeks.

"Atche ka toh pata nahi but iss semester ka last paper khatam!" Taani said and tightened her hug.

"Chalo atchi baat hai, tum kuch khake so jao. Shaam ko hume bahar jana hai." Tanya went into the kitchen to get something for her to eat while Taani sat at the dining table.

"Mujhe kahin nahi jana. Aaj mein aaram karungi." Taani stretched her arms to remove her tiredness.

"Yash aur mere friend, tum toh jaanti ho unhe, Kapoor uncle aur aunty." Taani nodded, she continued, "Unki aaj 25th anniversary hai aur unhone invitation bheja hai."

"Mumma par mera aana zaroori hai?" She pouted.

"Toh kya mein akeli jau? Aur waise bhi tumhare exams khatam hogaye hai. So tum aa rahi ho and that's final!" Taani knew there's no way she can argue with her mother so she agreed and went to rest for a while.

"Tum abhi tak so rahi ho?" Tanya entered Taani's room and found her still sleeping.

"Mumma thodi der aur, please" Taani pleaded pulling her blanket over her face.

"Mein dus minutes mein wapas aa rahi hoon tab tak tum ready hojana." Tanya left her room and Taani woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Chalo Taani beta jaldi ready ho jao isse pehle mumma gussa kare." Taani went to freshen up.

"Juhi?" Rannvijay called his wife who was busy getting ready.

"Jee?" She replied applying lip gloss.

"Rey wapas kab aa raha hai New York se?"

"Parso aa raha hai. Aap kyun pooch rahe ho?"

"Inka kaam khatam hogaya hai fir bhi teeno ke wapas aane ka naam nahi dikh raha tha, isiliye poocha. Waise aapke bete ne aapko news di?"

"Kaunsi news?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Swayam aur Sharon ne finally ek dusre ko apni dil ki baat bata di!"

"Sachme? Aane do iss ladke ko, atchi khabar lungi iski! Choti si choti baat mujhe bata deta tha, aur itni badi khushi wali baat mujhse chupayi!"

"Shauk se khabar lena. Pehle usse aane to do. Waise tumne Rey ke bare mein socha hai?"

"Kya sochna hai?"

"Mera matlab hai ab voh bada hogaya hai, shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai uski." Juhi smiled hearing Rannvijay's concern.

"Unn janab ke saamne shaadi ki baat chedte hi baat ghuma deta hai. Pata nahi iss ladke ka kya hoga!"

"Kya pata wahan koi mil gayi ho? Waise bhi uska ghoomna kaafi badh gaya hai peechle saal mein."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Voh mujhse saari baate share karta hai. Agar koi mili hoti toh mujhe jaroor bata deta."

"Khair yeh bhi sahi hai. Dekho baaton baaton mein kitna late hogaya. Chale?"

They both left to attend a function.

The venue of the marriage anniversary of Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor was beautifully decorated. Many guests, mainly business delegates, were gathered to share happiness with the couple. Men were discussing about their work and women were either taking part in their conversations or were sitting separately reminiscing about their friendships. Juhi excused herself from the business conversation and moved towards the drinks counter to help herself. She bumped into Tanya.

"Sorry." Both said together.

"Juhi?"

"Tanya."

"It's so wonderful seeing you here." Tanya said hugging her.

"Same here. School khatam hone ke baad aaj mil rahi ho." Juhi complained.

"Tum bhi toh gayab ho gayi thi." Tanya giggled and continued, "khair vo sab chodo, batao kaisi ho?" They both got busy in discussing about what happened in their lives in these years.

"Yash ke jaane ke baad it must have been difficult." Juhi said with a light smile.

"Haan but bachon ke saath time kaise nikal gaya kuch pata hi nahi chala." Tanya smiled back.

"Sahi kahan bachon ke saath waqt ka andaza hi nahi lagta." Juhi smiled thinking of Rey.

"Tumhara beta nahi aaya?" Tanya asked.

"Vo iss waqt New York mein hai, apna ek project complete kar raha hai."

"That's nice." Tanya smiled and looked the other side where she saw Taani approaching her calling her name.

"Mumma app kahan thi? Mujhe bola bina bataye kahin jana mat aur app hi nikal gayi." Taani pouted and sat next to her.

"Juhi, yeh meri beti Taani." She introduced the two.

"Namaste aunty." Taani smiled at Juhi.

They talked for a while and later excused themselves and went to congratulate the Kapoors.

Taani was feeling bored as there were very few people of her age. The ones who were present were discussing about business. She sat on a table nearby excusing herself from Tanya. She was busy sketching something when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Arre aunty aap?" She got up seeing Juhi and asked her to sit on the chair on which she was previously seated and got a separate chair for herself.

"Yahan akeli kyun baithi ho?" Juhi asked her.

"Koi meri age ka hai nahi yahan pe, toh bas thodi bore ho rahi thi." Taani replied hiding the tissue on which she was busy sketching.

"Waise tum yahan kar kya rahi thi?" Juhi asked pointing at the paper in her hand.

"Nahi aunty voh bas aise hi." Taani tried to ignore but ended up showing what she was doing.

"Yeh toh yahan ki decorations lag rahi hai. But kuch changes bhi hai shayad isme."

"Aunty voh, actually I'm doing interiors, yahan bore ho rahi thi toh sketches banane baith gayi. Mein humesha yeh dekhti hoon ki jo cheezein organized ki hai voh kisi aur way mein ki ja sakti hai ya nahi."

"So tumhare hisaab se yahan ki decorations se tumne jo sketch banaya hai voh better hai?"

"Aunty mera maanana hai ki koi bhi cheez perfect nahi hoti. Har ek cheez mein koi na koi khami hoti hai. But hum jis nazariyein se dekhte hai cheezon ko uss nazariye se humare liye kuch cheezein perfect lagne lagti hai aur kuch cheezein imperfect. Yeh decorations bohot atchi hai, yahan sabko perfect lagi, infact mujhe bhi. But meine apne designer, soon-to-be, wale nazariyen se dekha toh mujhe laga ki kuch cheezein alag ho sakti thi. Abhi agar mein yeh kisi ko batau toh unhe lagega ki mein koi khami nikal rahi hoon. But sach toh yeh hai ki kisi aur ke nazariyein se meri design mein bhi khaamiyan hogi."

"Arre Taani tum yahan baithi ho?" Tanya called over to her.

"Kya hua mumma?"

"Bohot late ho gaya hai, nikle?" She found Juhi sitting with Taani. "Juhi tum bhi yahan?

"Haan bas tumhari beti se baate kar rahi thi. I must say you've raised her really well. Iske thoughts aur tumhare thoughts kaafi mel khate hai." Juhi stroked Taani's cheek.

"Aunty aapne sahi kahan, mein bilkul mumma pe gayi hoon!" Taani hugged Tanya from back and placed her head on her shoulder.

"Juhi, mujhe nikalna chahiye, kaafi late hogaya hai."

"Haan mein bhi nikalne ka hi soch rahi hoon."

"Chalo bye." Tanya hugged Juhi.

"Bye." Juhi said breaking the hug.

Next morning in the Singhania mansion, Rannvijay noticed his wife deeply engrossed in some thoughts.

"Kya hua? Itna kya soch rahi ho?"

"Kal mein Tanya aur uski beti se mili. I was quite impressed with the girl. Badon ko respect karti hai, thodi shy hai but apne thoughts bade hi confidently state karna jaanti hai."

"So irada kya hai?"

"Pata nai, Taani ko dekh ke mujhe aisa laga ki voh Rey ke liye perfect hogi. She's got all the qualities to make the people around her happy."

"Haan but uss bachchi ke bhi kuch sapne honge."

"Kal Tanya se baat karte karte Taani ke shaadi ki baat chedi thi meine, ki uski shaadi ka socha hai ya nahi.."

"Toh usne kya kahan?"

"Voh keh rahi thi ki abhi iske bare mein socha nahi hai."

"Baat toh sahi hai. She is still completing her studies. Aur usse apna career bhi toh banana hoga."

"Yeah, I agree. But hum baat toh chala sakte hai na. Kya pata aage jaake uske liye dusre rishte aaye." Juhi revealed her concern.

"Tum shaam ko baat kar lo, aur Rey kal aa hi raha hai so unhe kal dinner pe invite karo. Hum unn dono ko milwate hai, aur decision unhi pe chod dete hai. What say?"

"Great idea!"

In the evening Juhi told Tanya about her wish of seeing Taani as her daughter-in-law. Tanya was happy that Taani has got her marriage proposal from such a humble family, but she wasn't herself sure about getting her daughter married so soon. To which Juhi confirmed that if things work out, the maximum they will do is get Rey and Taani engaged. About the marriage, well that will surely be after Taani completes her education. Tanya felt happy on knowing that this is a place where Taani will get the happiness of her life. She knew Juhi personally and was certain that her son, Rey, will be the ideal boy for Taani.

"RISHTA?" Taani screamed at the top of her voice, while Tanya and Shivam, who had just returned in the morning, shut their ears.

"Taani meri poori baat toh sunn lo." Tanya tried to make her understand.

"Nahi mumma. Mujhe itni jaldi shaadi nahi karni. Aur meri padhai bhi toh complete nahi hui hai." Taani gave her reasons and tried to back out.

"Mom, I agree with Taani. She's still a kid!" Shivam took Taani's side.

"Shivam khabardar jo tumne party change ki toh!" Tanya warned Shivam. He sealed his lips and sat down listening to the argument.

"Bhai not fair." Taani pouted.

"Taani pehle shaant ho jao aur meri poori baat suno." Taani sulkily sat down and asked Tanya to continue. "Kal jab Juhi ne tumhari shaadi ki baat chedi thi tab mujhe laga hi tha ki vo apne bete ke liye pooch rahi hogi. I told her we haven't thought about your marriage yet. Dekho beta mein Juhi ko bohot saalon se jaanti hoon, and I know iska matlab ye nahi hota ki Reyansh bhi waisa hi ho." Tanya quickly added sensing Taani's point of argument. "Mein bas itna chahati hoon ki tum ek baar uss se milo. Uss se baat karo. Agar tumhe laga ki he is right for you toh hi tum haan kehna, aur agar kuch bhi galath lage uske baare mein toh na keh dena. No pressure at all."

"Suppose ki meine kahan ki ladka atcha hai, toh kya aap meri shaadi kara dogi? Mom I want to be an interior designer" Taani pleaded.

"Jitna mein Juhi ko jaanti hoon, vo ya uske ghar mein koi bhi tumhe kaam karne se nahi rokega. Infact Juhi herself works with her husband in their company. Aur rahi baat shaadi ki toh, voh bhi tabhi hi hogi jab tum dono raazi honge. Trust me beta."

"Mumma par itni jaldi?" Taani sighed.

"Mere liye at least kal wahan chalo. Aage ka hum baadmein sochte hai. Ok?"

"Okay." Taani went to her room. Shivam got up to go after her.

"Shivam ruko usse thodi der akele rehne do." Tanya stopped Shivam from going into Taani's room.

"Yeh mumma ko kya hogaya hai. Itni jaldi shaadi? Aur vo bhi aise insaan se jisse mein kabhi mili bhi nahi hoon. Aisi baat nahi hai ki mein kisi se pyaar karti hoon, but.. urgh! Mein pagal ho jaungi. Ek kaam karti hoon, mumma ne kaha na ki bas milne jana hai, toh mein milne jaungi aur phir kuch bhi reason deke NO bol dungi. Haan yahi best rahega. But mumma was so happy jab unhe iss rishte ke bare mein pata chala. Agar meine na kaha toh unhe dukh hoga. But haan kaise kahoon? Mein Reyansh ko jaanti tak nahi hoon."

Taani was constantly debating with herself. She was sure she doesn't want to get into marriage this soon but then she didn't even want to disappoint her mother. She finally decided to shrug all her thoughts off and sleep.

"God, why did you invent marriages?"

The next day Rey arrived home and the first thing he did was to run and greet his mother.

"Maa!" He picked her up and twirled her around.

"Arre sambhalke. Bag toh rakh dete pehle." Juhi said kissing his forehead.

"Lagta hai tumhe mein yaad hi nahi hoon" Rannvijay faked a sad face at Rey.

"Actually haan. Maa yeh hai kaun?" Rey giggled along with Juhi.

"Dhut badmaash." Juhi twisted his ear.

"Aaou Maa chodo. Yaad aa gaye yeh kaun hai." Rey ran up to Rannvijay and hugged him tight.

"Missed you Paa." Rey said hugging tighter.

"I doubt that." Rannvijay mocked.

"Paa." Rey wailed earning a smile from Rannvijay.

"Meine suna ki vahan tumne koi ladki pata li?" He teased Rey.

"Kuch bhi haan Paa. Mere liye ladki toh Maa hi dhundegi. Mein toh vahan do dilon ko jodne mein busy tha." Rey chuckled referring about Sharon and Swayam.

"Vo dono nahi aaye?" Juhi asked.

"Nope! Unn dono ko akele time spend karna tha. Aur unhe lagta hai ki mein unke beech kebab mein haddi hoon. So mujhe bhaga diya dono ne." Rey made a sad face.

"Tum vahan busy the, aur tumhari maa yahan!" Rannvijay chuckled earning a glare from Juhi.

"Jee? Mein kuch samjha nahi?" Rey looked at Rannvijay who was trying hard to hide his smile and then at Juhi who was glaring.

"Rey you go and freshen up. Hum baadmein baat karte hain." Rey reluctantly moved to his room to freshen up.

At lunch, he found Rannvijay and Juhi talking to each other in code language. He was sure that there is something going on which they both are hiding so he thought of finally asking them.

"Maa, Paa, aap dono kya chupa rahe ho?"

"Kuch nahi beta..vo bas.." Juhi tried to tell him but wasn't sure of what his reaction will be.

"Bas kya?"

"Parso mein ek function mein gayi thi, wahan mujhe ek ladki mili.." Juhi was interrupted by Rey.

"Maa, mein itne jaldi shaadi karne ke liye ready nahi hoon. So please don't start the shaadi topic!" Rey gave her a grumpy look.

"Beta pehle poori baat toh sunn lo." Rannvijay smirked thinking about the bomb which is yet to explode.

"Voh meri ek saheli ki beti hai..aur meine unhe aaj dinner pe invite kiya hai..tum dono ke rishte ki baat karne ke liye." Juhi studied Rey's face as she slowly and steadily threw the bomb at Rey.

But bomb is a bomb, however slow you may throw, it will explode! Same happened here.

"WHAT?" Rey spat out the water he was drinking. "Aapne rishta bhej diya? Ek baar pooch toh leti mujhse. Rishta? MAA?"

Rey didn't know what were the feelings going on in his head. On one hand, he was shocked that his proposal was sent to a girl and on the other hand he was angry as he had no clue of the proposal being sent.

"Meri poori baat toh sun lo." Juhi tried to make him understand.

"Mein kuch nahi sunne wala. Mein ja raha hoon vapas New York!" Rey said getting up from his chair.

"Hahahahaha." Rannvijay started laughing on seeing Rey's behavior.

"Aapko badi hasi aa rahi hai?" Juhi glared at him.

"Hehehehe. Yeh beta aakhir mera hi hai. Shaadi ka naam sunke mein bhi aise hi hyper hua tha." He laughed making Rey laugh as well and Juhi roll her eyes.

"But Maa, na hi mein usse jaanta hoon aur na kabhi mila hoon. Aapne aise kaise rishta bhej diya?" Rey started behaving normal.

"Rey, jab mein Taani se mili, tab pata nahi kyun mujhe laga ki yeh ladki tumhare liye sahi hai. Mein jaan gayi thi ki yeh tumhe samajh payegi aur kuch bhi hojaye tumhara saath nahi chodegi!"

"Aur aapne ek hi mulaqaat mein yeh sab jaan liya?" Rey sneered.

"Kabhi kabhi kisi ko janane ke liye sirf ek  hi mulaqaat kafi hoti hai. Aur kabhi kabhi poori zindagi bhi kam pad jati hai usse janane ke liye." Rannvijay was having the time of his life seeing the Mother-Son argument.

"Rey, now listen to me without any interruption." Rey composed himself and she continued, "Mein tumhe force nahi kar rahi hoon. I just want you to meet her and then take a decision. Tumhara decision jo bhi hoga, I'll respect it. Jab humne pehle iss subject pe baat ki thi tab tumne vo taal di thi yeh keh kar ki aap hi dhund lo apni bahu. So, I stood by to what you said and chose my daughter-in-law. Hehe.. Jokes apart, tum koi bhi decision jaldbazi mein mat lena. If you like her today and still feel ki you aren't sure toh ek-do baar aur milo. Usse janane ki koshish karo. And still if you feel ki nahi you can't spend your life with her then say no." Juhi ruffled his hair.

"So iska matlab yeh hai ki mein NO nahi bol sakta?" Rey asked playfully.

Juhi hit him lightly and said, "Rey kisi bhi ladki ke liye rishta aaye voh uske liye bohot khushi ki baat hoti hai. Vo chaahe uss waqt mehsoos kare ya na kare but andar hi andar vo bahut khush hoti hai. Aur agar wahi ladka usse reject kare toh bohot dukh hota hai. Voh chaahe uss ladke se mili na ho but uske dil mein ek awaaz usse kehne lagti hai ki haan yeh wahi ladka hai jiske saath tum zindagi bitana chahogi. Mein jaanti hoon ki mere bete ne kabhi kisi ko jaan bujh kar dukh nahi pahuchaya hai aur yahi chahati hoon ki aage bhi na pahuchaye. Meine jo abhi kahan hai tumse uske bare mein sochna jaroor. And I know my son, he won't let me down." Juhi kissed his forehead and left from there.

Rey came to his room and her words kept ringing in his head.

"Maa, I won't ever let you down. I promise!"

Hello everyone😃
I hope you all enjoyed the update.
I had not promised that they would meet in this chapter.
So if you had your hopes high up, I'm sorry😆
Should they meet in the next one?
Let me re-frame, do you want them to meet?😉
If yes then

Please hit Like and Comment down below😳

Also to those people who reserve their comments, kindly edit them on time😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 5 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Reswa/unreswa

So finally i m unresing 😆
Coming to the update quickly
I like how the story is building up in each chap
N u r not prolonging the inevitable... i mean the meet 😛
So coming to taani i like her perspective over how nothing is perfect n such
I like the line of ranvijay "woh wahan busy hain yahan tumhari maa" 😆
Hehehhe both has one thing commong that is ... RISHTA reaction 🤣
Mmm getting interesting cant wait for nxt update where they actually meet 😃
So update asap 😆 Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 6 years ago
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not fair
kaha pe lake atka diya
am waiting for taarey meet
but want there meet in next update
so update soon
loved juhi and taanya's meet
and juhi - taani convo
juhi is so right kabhi kabhi 1 hi mulakat me hum logo ko samaj lete hai or kabhi kabhi puri zindagi kam pad jati hai
so deep
rey's family is lovely .. loved there bond..
not to forgot taarey's meet in next update

dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
forgot to mention...
picture is so perfect
rishta...
lovely expression
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update :)