||RishbalaTS~In Conversation with a Superstar~HBD Priya~pt2@7-27/5-C||

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends ..πŸ€—

here's posting new Rishbala TS - "In conversation with the Superstar"

and this I wrote for  dear friend and forum member Priya aka Dharsi..😳

as its her b'day today.πŸ‘

Happy b'day dear Priya πŸ€— 

hope you had enjoyed your day to the fullest πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wanted to post whole story but could not able to ..and the part I have posted now is so short I know ..but I wanted to post today so what ever I have written ..I am posting..on your b'day..😳

i am late in posting but you know na ..i was busy..

sorry for the short part friends and Priya..😳
and dear Priyu have a great day and  rocking year ahead!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
wishing you all happiness in life ..love you lots ..you are a darling ❀️
Thanks for all that you do buddy..❀️ i am so glad to meet you here ..our friendship and bond is special ❀️  😎

Stay blessed always..❀️ ❀️

Scroll down for part 1 in next post and index in third post.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago

Madhu was sitting in front of Rk the superstar..

It was all crowded ..the hall ..the shooting place where the contest was going on..contest "Who is the biggest fan of Rk!!"

Rishabh Kundra ..the superstar..was himself sitting there and he was there to ask his fans himself that in what way they think they are his biggest fans? It was part of a movie promotion..10 contestants were shortlisted on the basis of their knowledge about Rk and his films..9 contestants chance came and they replied to his ques -praise him and told him about how much he love him..now the last contestant Madhubala Malik came on stage and sat in front of Rk ..before she sat..she greeted Rk "Hello Mr..RK.."

"Hello! Miss Madhu..so you also said and believe  like the rest 9 contestants that you are my biggest fan.. ?"

"No not at all ..i gave the replies of ques ..about your films..your life..but I never stated that I am your biggest fan..infact I am not your fan actually..my sis is your fan ..i am sorry if I hurted you.."she said  so clearly ..

"What! "Rk was at first shocked to hear that coz none of the contestants or anybody till now have said something like this to him.. though he has to deal with critics too so he was used to it in that way..but not from others ..

"Yes Rk ..everyone calls you Rk right!! Rk my sis is your fan so she watches all your movies ..and she made me watch too .. ..and its not only you but I don't want to watch any other actors movies too ..only your movies I watch that too coz of my sis ..o/w I am not your fan.." 
"Hmm so why you are here for than?"

He found it unique ..

"I just filled the form and fulfilled the conditions coz I wanted to tell you that I am not your fan and there is someone whose is not your fan ..that is me ..coz my sis don't believe that any one can say that he /she is not Rk's fan ..as she thinks ..you rule over every heart.."

"So for your sis ..you came here ?"

Rk found Madhu strange yes but interesting ..there are diff kinds of fans but kind of non-fans ? he was still confused but he wanted to know more about her thinking towards  him..what made her think diff for him?

"See me and my sis Trishna have a fight over you ..actually we fight daily for you ..she praised your everything and she don't see even if there is any fault in you ..your acting..and as i am not your fan so obivo I irritate her the most..and you know ..she is your fan but she didn't wanted to fill the form and take part in contest coz she think ..she will be fainted after seeing you in real ..she is your big fan.. but she was not coming so i  tried and i am selected..

When I came to know about this contest ..i wanted to come here ..not that I am your fan but I wanted to tell you something else..something which your fans might not like to tell you..if you think I can sit here and have my 2 words with you than ok ..o/w I will leave ..i guess superstars don't like to listen about them much ..and even if they listen ..they do it for the sake of their image nothing else.."

This girl has the audacity to talk in front of me ..whole audiance..and she is so daring i must say..he thought ..

"This is not live recording chief ..we can edit the portion and will say this girl to leave ..how can she talk to you like this ?"Bittuji said.

"Bittuji Rk is Rk ..and this is Madhu ..a girl who can say to Rk that she is not his fan ..but than also .. she is here to tell me something ..she is not my fan but why she Is here? so let's just see na..its ok no need to cut the portion ..its a contest and it should be fair.."

"Chief "

"Bittuji ..keep quiet pls .."

"Yes Ms. Madhu ..so aap kya kah rahi thi?"

"Rk across the globe there are your fans ..but you really want to listen to me ?you know ..there is a bet between me and my sis that you will not allow me even if I will be selected here but you are ready to listen me? strange.."

"Strange ?how ? strange is this that you came here inspite of that you kinda hate me as an actor I guess.."

"No not that actually.. i don't hate you ..but .."

"See..I do what the script demands..and ..my fans love me and my movies..." 

"Not me .."

"But you are not my fan ..I am saying about my fans ..they like this all stuff which I do..." 

"May be ..even my sis too but not me ..and  I am here to tell you something ..only if you allow.."

"So tell me pls ..i am ready to listen ..you just tell .."

"So am i selected contestant here and you are not asking me to go ?even after knowing that i am not your fan?" 

"Ya ofcourse ..but ya you will lose your bet I guess.."

"Ya I will ..i didn't thought really that you will allow me ..?" Now she
was surprised..

"But now I am allowing you ..so tell me .."
 Audience were thinking what's going on and why Rk wants to listen her? but they were also curious to know about it.

~~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends❀️
Deepti😳

Updated..hope you all like it..😳read and tell me.

Index

Sending pms ..😳
once again Happy b'day Priya. πŸ₯³
Thank u deep..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
For made story for me...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
Really happy and surprised..
In few minutes after,this day is going to end..
U made me ,feel very special at this time..
U r one of the bestie in forum..
Glad  to meet u here...

Coming to the story...
Nice update..
Madhu is talking with superstar RK.
But she is not his fan..
He didn't expect this from her..
She is too bold and brave.
For bet,she has come for contests..
She said about bet with him..
He is confused . Because of her words..
Her Talks is irritating at the same time ,he wants to listen her words..
She has to come,to say something..
What will she try to say?
Eagerly waiting to known like RK.
Once again, Thank u deep..
Update soon.

Edited by dharsii - 6 years ago
congrats on the new TS! Happy Birthday Priya! Fab banner! superb update! well written! thanks 4 da pm
Thanks for pm. Happy Birthday priya.
Lovely update. Madhu is different n raise curiosity about herself n rk too become ready to listen what she want to tell. But i hope in the last she would greatest fan of rk. Waiting for next.
Originally posted by dharsii

Thank u deep..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
For made story for me...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘
Really happy and surprised..
In few minutes after,this day is going to end..
U made me ,feel very special at this time..
U r one of the bestie in forum..
Glad  to meet u here...

Coming to the story...
Nice update..
Madhu is talking with superstar RK.
But she is not his fan..
He didn't expect this from her..
She is too bold and brave.
For bet,she has come for contests..
She said about bet with him..
He is confused . Because of her words..
Her Talks is irritating at the same time ,he wants to listen her words..
She has to come,to say something..
What will she try to say?
Eagerly waiting to known like RK.
Once again, Thank u deep..
Update soon.

Same here dear Priyu..πŸ€— so happy that you loved it..πŸ˜ƒ
ya sure will update soon..rest depend upon time..😳 but wil try my best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

you are most welcome dear..❀️ I can't thank you enough..for all that you do..❀️

You loved the surprise ..that's made my day too dear.πŸ€—

Image result for you are welcome my friend

Congrats for new story.. 
A different concept ...
Madhu came to fan no1 contest but she seclare herself  not being a fan of RK .. 
N she is here to make RK aware of this fact.πŸ˜†
RK is shocked by her talks.. 
She is here to say something but what?? 

Thnku for the pm.. 
interesting start
madhu is not his fan but still came to competition ...even said directly that she is not his fan
rk shocked but still he wants to hear why she is here
thnx