Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Lekin jab yaad karogey tum, 
main baanke hawaa aa jaongaa.
because mai phir bhi tumko chaahunga. 
Is chaahat mei maar jaonga
Mai phir bhi tumko chaaahunga
- I whispered to my food
( I was just thinking of what to write in the inception of a paragraph and this song popped up) πŸ€£

Originally posted by aftermath..

PS: Dips imma give you takkar in turkish now. Buahahaha
Is someone giving me takkar in writing turkish all over πŸ˜ˆ Jahan dekho wahan turkish. What if janta beats you down for not understanding a word. πŸ€£
May google baba help you woman to achieve your goal huh ! Tathastu bhavaa !! πŸ€£

http://i.imgur.com/7Al8OGI.jpg : WHHHAATTDDAAAHELLL!!!! πŸ˜³ ME QUITS PS ! ADIOS !
Rida is into a misson to swipe off naive PSers like me off the ground and never touch PS again. Haila! I have never ever seen amazing shop banners before. Damn the quotation on what is art is so AHHMAAZINNGG!! Rida i hate myself for loving your work from the deepest core of my heart. πŸ˜³ Mera toh patta kat gaya bhai logo ! 

Moving further, this has been the best introduction i have ever witnessed in my life. Holy god i have no words to say how tired i'm laughing consecutively and 
 "So welcome to another one hundred and fifty pages of her mood-swings, kachra hindi, bekaar fangirling, akela sada, controversies, droughts, heroine's block and breathtaking Art.  Onto fifth now.

THIS IS ON FIRE πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Rida, bro this couldn't be more phenomenal and spellbinding script πŸ€£ Koi is ladki ko award dedo πŸ€£

The urge to continue till the 5th thread still goes on if it weren't for people like Dips, Husna, Aichu, Kankshita, etc who inspire me by their beautiful work everytime. Deviantart, LiveJournal, Tumblr, India-Forums they all played a part in my growing up as a PSer. So thank you all. 
It's not one people, it's all people.

Ahem Ahem whaatt  Itna izzat! I wanna scream at the top of a cliff. IDK how my juvenile work inspires you to PS but if it does I just wanna wear my pride on my sleeves and walk today πŸ€£ I should say that imma bigg wala pankha, A.C of yours who saves a bulk of stuffs made by you and gawks them and bangs her head on the wall thinking why can't she strives the perfection like hers 😳 
Its truly said not one people can inspire, its a group of all mad people round the globe who motivate you to open the software and make things for free πŸ€£

I'm still assuming that you're working @ 4G for new updates. Make stuffs on GOT and 13 Reasons Why mushy mushy lutfan ! And Lucifer too and and screw it. 

And all the best kuzu for the 5th one. I hope we get more spicy affairs to look forward to β˜’️
Acha chalta hoon, duaaon mein yaad rakhna !
Tekrar gorusuruz. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
congrats for new gallery πŸ˜³
wonderful work πŸ‘
Should I even bother replying here? Like it's clear I can't be able to express myself properly cause those banners killed me . I was dead from the morning but you killed me once again. I am so dead and awed and dead that dead people is taking pity on my deadness. Well played you two, is this a revenge for last gallery? Cause this level of conspiracy deserves Nobel award for gola barood.

Sayonara. Replying here never.

😳
Mera.
--

First of all, Congratulations for your 5th CG Rugoo.. I wish you have many many more to go. πŸ€— All your work as usual is phenomenal and I can never find any flaw in your creativity. πŸ‘ Love everything. ❀️ How can I not? You are my inspiration and I started learning PS because of you and a few others - Saher, Sano and Husna. 😳

I'm so proud that my friend is so talented and can boast about it to everyone. πŸ˜†

Rida... the louullyy girl? She made the banner? πŸ˜² Ridzi? I thought you were a perfectionist with Sony Vegas but you proved me wrong. πŸ˜³ Woman, you are freaking genius. Aamir Khan ka female version hai tu... πŸ‘ 

Vrinzi, your old stuff is gorgeous but Imma wait for new stuff to come after you're back from hiatus. πŸ˜³

I love you! ❀️ πŸ€—

~ Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 6 years ago
Congratulations for your 5th CG Virina. I hope you get more and more πŸ₯³
All your work is stunning as always, especially the banners you have made for the each section, from introduction to the PM list.

Amazing Icons you have made, your coloring is fab as usual.

Please come with more and more work sooner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I need an update soon. Please do Pm me 

Loads of Love
Aditi
title mein subtitles daal diye 🀣
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

title mein subtitles daal diye 🀣

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

I was thinking the same! πŸ€£