Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Atleast your back.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค— Yes, I watch IPK3. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Uh.. It's okay. ๐Ÿค” I love you nonetheless. โค๏ธ

Shukriya! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I might give you the Salman stuffs sooner now. I will work on them ;)
Waymaker thumbnail
UPDATE 36

INSPIRATION: KRYPTERIA/DEVIANTART
COLORING PSD: DIPS
RESOURCES: KRYPTERIA/AMIDSTHEHUES/TUMBLR

Karan Singh Grover-Shilpa Anand[KaSh]
KaSh has been the last addition to this update. So forgive the no-oh-so-creative-stuff outta here.
Just because DMG celebrates it's 10th Anniversary this week.WOW

The Bride & The Groom//Turkish Wedding
Cok Guzel ;)

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1
Suggested by Pallavi aka Ojaana

Salman Khan
Suggested by Mrinalini
I took the liberty of changing some pics Mrinzi, hope you don't mind. 
And so sorry for taking months to complete this one. Hope it's likeable as well.

Games of Thrones
Suggested by Aichu, Dips, Bhavi, Chandra and 47982 more persons๐Ÿ˜ณ
Version 2

Version 2

Neal Caffrey
Suggested by Chandra

-----------------------------------------------------------

TEXTURE PACK

Well i thought it was high time, i share some of my resources with the PS Makers on IF. 
It's my very first try doing ICON Textures, so i don't even know if it's good enough to use or not. I'll try to do some tutorial once upon a time for beginners if they wanna know something. And since Aichu has been asking for so long, i will try a GIF Tutorial next and share it.

Feel free to credit me, otherwise not-so necessary.

1. Icon Brush Pack

2. Icon Texture Pack 1

3. Icon Texture Pack 2

4. Icon Texture Texts

--------THE END------
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Of course she bangs it again
KASH stuff damn i miss them i love the way u highlighted both of them and made all background black its awsome and superb
4 http://i.imgur.com/nSedPfb.png this is the best .. i have to steal ur topaz actions this is at its best

http://i.imgur.com/KRYK7D7.png i love the blending and signy style perfection maan, love the text style superb
http://i.imgur.com/q2OsDoT.gif ME LOVEEE THIS STYLEEE u nailed it .. so simple but sooo damn attractive u should make more like this

GIFS the perfect blend of sharpness and blurness teach me girl i m behind your perfection for long time .. i love how you use simple colouring but sooo amazing
i love the ipk stuff the way u placed the text the colouring everything spot on .. how can anyone be soo good and still alive๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› 

u know i am one of ur biggest fan of icons and those salman once simply amaazing i love the way u place the texture and so colourful

GOT GOT GOT & i got it
๐Ÿ˜‰http://i.imgur.com/MaBeKgz.png he is simply amazing and you nailed .. i love the usage of texture here 

but this http://i.imgur.com/jNmxiXt.png I m in love with you VRINA MILLS thanks for being such amazing girl and for this this is perfcetion i dont know what all i loved about this .. i m using it i dont have enough words to put for this signy

http://i.imgur.com/AY2mNkZ.png This is international DA standard how do u become soo damn creative update by update you never seize to surprise me lady 

http://i.imgur.com/g0GqYKt.png I miss this man .. his cons.. his team.. his art everything .. they should bring back this show
i love the usage of yellow.. you know we both do love b&w and colour combos so noo mention for my love for this
make me something on jon just like this

http://i.imgur.com/Bui9sJK.png Amazing work loved the background and merging

this is ur first icon sets ? my god i cant image how other sets will be .. those are super stunning resources.. saved will be using it .. i esp loved first, third & text icons simply marvelous job ..

the icon set brush can you make bigger once in which we can use for signy text backgrounds? 

Overall you are a wonder women in this editing world

Always & forever

YES I WANT GIF TUTS FROM YOU 

Edited by Arteclectic - 6 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
omgg vrinz this pdate is so bpptiful
I am in love wid d GOT and arshi stuff ekdum jhakas stuff ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by DEFOM - 6 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehraba! Nice to come across someone who watches legit Turkish shows and not the I.F favorite Ask blah blah blah!

I've literally just started watching Kara Sevda and the bad guy Emir played by Kaan U  has bowled me over. Do you take requests? Have you made more KS related stuff? 

The first page looks GLORIOUS btw๐Ÿ‘

-Jaz.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
J is always racing against fan fav.
Res which won't be unresed
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

J is always racing against fan fav.

Res which won't be unresed

Ri beta, are you a Dany fan?๐Ÿ˜†  

Well, I liked the guy Burak Deniz but the girl can't act at all! I mean after having watched the likes of Beren, Tuba, and even Neslihan, it's hard to like Hande. There're so many amazing Turkish shows so I am surprised how the ALA fad began in the first place๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by CaputDraconis - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Ri beta, are you a Dany fan?๐Ÿ˜†  

Well, I liked the guy Burak Deniz but the girl can't act at all! I mean after having watched the likes of Beren, Tuba, and even Neslihan, it's hard to like Hande. There're so many amazing Turkish shows so I am surprised how the ALA fad began in the first place๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan. And it breaks my heart that everyone hates her ๐Ÿ˜† kidding. Na before her Tyrion Arya Sansa comes but I do want her to survive however unlikely that may be. 

ALA is not about acting re, the leads are gorgeous that's all. Probably best turk actress is the actress from bihter behlul/fatmagul, don't know name
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Mehraba! Nice to come across someone who watches legit Turkish shows and not the I.F favorite Ask blah blah blah!

I've literally just started watching Kara Sevda and the bad guy Emir played by Kaan U  has bowled me over. Do you take requests? Have you made more KS related stuff? 

The first page looks GLORIOUS btw๐Ÿ‘

-Jaz.

Hahaha. Which shows are you watching? 
OMG really? Which episode are you on? Dang so right. Kaan is spectacular as Emir. Yes i do, tell me what you want?  Evet am planning to make more KS related stuffs ;) 

Thanks a lot Jaz ;D
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Haan. And it breaks my heart that everyone hates her ๐Ÿ˜† kidding. Na before her Tyrion Arya Sansa comes but I do want her to survive however unlikely that may be. 

ALA is not about acting re, the leads are gorgeous that's all. Probably best turk actress is the actress from bihter behlul/fatmagul, don't know name

I haven't watched ALA yet. Am planning to watch it thou because i just finished binge watching Cesur Ve Guzel. Tuba & Neslihan have been my favorite turk actresses so far. Hande i have no idea ๐Ÿ˜† I bet because the indian channel Zindagi was airing ALA & Fatmagul and thats how it became a craze on IF. LOL