Posted: 3 years ago

A Lovely Playful Teaser 

Raman and Ishita already married 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello friends back with new update.

Part 16

The day has neared when ishra are going to be bonded in the nuptial bond. Today was ishita's mehendi, the function has started but everybody in iyer house was waiting for toshiji,as she will be bringing "shagun k mehendi " for the bride. Ishita was sitting in the mid wearing a green color lahenga with matching jewellery,and was looking towards the entrance . She was eagerly waiting for toshiji to come ,that's when she saw her coming along with some of Raman's cousin sister's, her lips curled into a beautiful smile ,seeing them. She got up ,walked to them . Ishita reached and bend to took toshiji's blessing but she stopped her in mid and hugged her tight . Ishita smiled fully and said " Mummyji aaj to aap bahut sundar lag rahe ho ."

Toshiji smiled and said "meri chod , tu kinni soni lag rahi hai ,nazar na lage ."

Saying so she took evil eyes from ishita with her hands and then sat beside her and did the shagun by starting the mehendi design in ishita's hand . Soon the beautician took the charge and started applying mehendi on ishita's hand . She asked grooms name and wrote beautifully hiding it between the design . It took about one and half hour to complete the bridal mehendi ,then toshiji and girls went back to bhalla house ,after spending some times with iyer clan.

Ishita bid bye to them and went to her room to take rest , she lays on the bed and looked at her mehendi filled hands . She admired her hand and got happy, ishita closed her eyes to catch some sleep .Not only ishita but Raman too was feeling happy from inside but was not showing . He was sitting in his room when toshiji  came taking a mehendi cone in her hand , he saw it and asked " ma why you brought this mehendi here ,you should have applied there itself ".

T- tu meri chinta na kar ,main laga loongi, I had brought this for you not me .

R- for me ?ma please ,I told you na...

T- puttar bas kar ,now marriage rituals had started and I want it to happen with all the rituals happily ,so please don't make faces and let me apply .

R- haan to maine kab mana kiya ,but please don't bother me .

T- chup kar ,and let me do my work .

Saying so she started applying mehendi in his hand ,he at first made faces then let her do her work . 

Today was ishra marraige day ,the rituals started from the morning itself ,atfirst there was haldi ceremony followed by several small ritual . Finally it was evening ,

Ishita got ready in orange kanjivaram saree , with lots of gold jeweleries of her relatives which they have given her as their blessing and she has to return this after marriage. Her long hairs were braided in long nice braid beautifully decorated with flower strings ,she has done light makeup as her face was already glowing with happiness . Her forehead was fully covered with big tiara and a small orange bindi was adoring her forehead . Soon it was informed that bhallas and their relatives had arrived and ishita has been called . Mihika and other friends held ishita and took her towards the hall .Soon they reached the hall and then to the stage .The jaymaal started ,at first ishita was told to put the garland on Raman's neck, she did same at first some of his cousins tried to make it difficult by lifting Raman but then he saw her cute pout and told them to put him down .Ishra exchanged the garlands and the jaymaal was done , then all went to dinner while ishra went back to their room to change and get ready for marraige. 

After the dinner was done ,marriage ritual started . Raman was sitting in mandap waiting for Ishita while panditji was enchanting mantras , soon ishita was called ,she came and settled beside her parent for kanyadaan ritual . Appa joined ishra hands and spoke giving ishita to raman " Raman kanna today I m giving my daughter to you, she is a nice and responsible girl but sometimes behavd like a little girl . So ,promise me that you will take good care of her and will not get angry on her if she commits any mistake ".

Raman saw ishita ,she was already looking at him ,both shared a brief eyelock then Raman spoke " you don't worry uncle about that uncle ,I m handling her from long , will take good care and she will be happy with me ."

Ishita smiled listening to him while he pressed her hand assuring her . Soon she shifted next to Raman ,they were still holding hands. Panditji instructed them to stand and take seven rounds of holy fire . Ishra stood and started taking round along with taking ,the vows of marriage then again sat on their places .Panditji instructed Raman to fill ishita's partition and make her wear mangalsutra . Raman did same while ishita closed her eyes to feel the moment ,she smiled happily while a tear of happiness escaped from her eyes while Raman wiped and pressed her hand, both looked into each other eyes and gave a beautiful contended smile .

Panditji announced them as husband and wife ,and instructed them to take blessings of elder . They at first took blessing from Panditji ,then to iyers and other elders of bhalla's who had come to the wedding . After that vidaai was done ,ishra settled in Raman's fully decorated car and drove towards Bhalla house ,followed by rest of the cars. 

In bhalla house ishra were welcome happily with all the rituals .Toshiji did aarti and ishita entered the house after pushing the grain vessel with her right legs. She dipped her legs in kumkum water and walked up to the temple of house .They prayed there and then ishita was taken to Raman room ,which is now hers also .

Ishita spend rest of the day in room while Raman was coming and going ,looking after the guests ,meeting them .Atlast ishita's first day end in bhalla house ,all the relatives and friends who over saw ishita praised her beauty and Ishra pair.

It was night ,Raman was still talking over phone when toshiji said "arey Raman tu abhi tak yahin hai ,go ishita must be waiting for you ."

R- ja raha hoon ,was just talking to my junior about an important surgery .

T- aaj ke din bhi hospital aur surgery .chal ja ,main apni bahu ko jyada intzaar karte huye nahi dekhna chahti .

R- to khud hi chale jaaiye .

Raman said playfully while toshiji glared him and said " jyada bakwaas na kar ,chal ja yahaan se ."

R(making faces)- Haan haan ,ja raha hoon .

Saying so he was going towards his room and saw his cousin sisters were standing outside the room . He looked at them and asked " tumlog yahaan kya kar rahe ho ."

C- hum apna neg(gift) lene ke liye khade hain .

R- gift ,kis baat ka gift ,shaadi meri hui hai ,instead of giving gifts to me ,you are asking from me only .

C- oh ho ,bhaiya jyada bhole na bano ,you very well know what is neg and give it to us . Seedhe seedhe paise nikalo warna humlog aapko andar jaane nahi denge .

R- even I don't want to go inside ,aisa karo mere badle tumlog hi apni bhabhi ke saath rah lo ,waise bhi I noticed how friendly you people were with her .

C- haan ye baat to hai bhaiya ,bhabhi bahut achchi aur cool laaye ho ,apni tarah boring si nahi .

Raman glared them and said "bhaago yahaan se saare ,koi paise nahi mil rahein hai tumlogo ko ."

C- ok mat do ,hum aunty ko bula letein hai.

Saying so she opened her mouth to call toshiji ,when Raman made a dirty face and took out the money,he passed it to his cousin and shushed them away . They took the money and went happily while Raman entered his room and locked the door , he then turned towards ishita . He saw her sitting in the bed ,spreading her lahenga while her face were covered with veil . He walked towards her ,ishita heard his footsteps and removed her veil .she looked at him and said " achcha hua aap aa gaye , main aise muh dhake dhake pareshaan ho gayi . "

Saying so she got down from the bed and was going towards her bag when Raman asked " tum kahaan ja rahi ho ."

Ishita turned to him and said " change karne ."

R(bit surprised)- change karne ? But its is first night of our marraige. 

I- mujhe pata hai aur saath hi mujhe ye bhi yaad hai ki maine aapse kya vaada kiya tha . Raman aapne mujhse saadi kar li ,yahi bahut badi baat hai .I don't want to force you any more ,main intzaar karoongi aapka ,till you start love me back .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part enjoy reading. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved the rituals...😍

Finally ishita got her love❀️

Ishra are married πŸ’•πŸ’•

His cousins are right,......ishita is cooler than himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚