Rishi K's tweets against actors who didn't attend Vinod Khanna's fune

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Rishi Kapoor @chintskap

Shameful. Not ONE actor of this generation attended Vinod Khanna's funeral. And that too he has worked with them. Must learn to respect.

Why this? Including mine and thereafter.When I die, I must be prepared.None will shoulder me. Very very angry with today's so called stars.

Yes it has been expressed earlier on social media my wife and Ranbir are out of the country. Would never had been reason not to be there

Angry. Met so many chamcha people last night at Priyanka Chopra's do last night. Few at Vinod's. So f**kn transparent. So angry with them.

Edited by Anam... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do understand where he is coming from.
His friend died, he has every right to vent out his frustration BUT its low-key of him to make a spectacle of this on public platform. He knows these people, he could have easily message them personally.
People must have been pre-occupied with their work, early commitments - they may have planned to attend the prayer meet/10th day
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Why just them?I didn't see dharmendra,shatrughan sinha,hema malini,Rekha..what about chintuji's best friends Jeetendra and rakesh roshan?were they there? 😕
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is absolutely right ... this new gen is so fake and opportunist ...Chadte Suraj Ko Salaam karte hain Sab 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Many of his co stars too did not come right ? 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Umm, he is not entirely wrong but not entirely right either. Many times, despite our best intentions , we cannot do things right, at the right time. Cannot reach in time. But people come even after the last rites to meet. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes because there is no chance that they might have been actually busy and had commitments that they could not have cancelled and there is absolutely no way that they could have actually called on the family to express condolences without having the need to be public about it

Ban twitter
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part of his rant is true..but equally applicable for his generation stars as well..Bollywood is fake as plastic..Rishi too is no less
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess he is right. This generation is forgetting there is something called sentiments and one should atleast visit the person last time. 

This generation is too cool to feel something. Twitter is the place where they will Manao shok sabha
Edited by DhinchakGundi - 7 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ViccoTurmeric

I do understand where he is coming from.

His friend died, he has every right to vent out his frustration BUT its low-key of him to make a spectacle of this on public platform. He knows these people, he could have easily message them personally.
People must have been pre-occupied with their work, early commitments - they may have planned to attend the prayer meet/10th day

Pre occupied and every stuff is only for stars like Vinod Khanna..they must had commitments when Yash Chopra died as well..but it depends on power position and limelight