MG OS: Mere Humsafar 21/04/17

mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
R

Kutttiii Kamini... Mere Aashu ka itna kum role!!😡😡🥺
that woman... I loveee aashu❤️

she is so awesome na.. hai na? haiii na???
she knows geet ko kis time kya bolna chahiye... aur geet tho ek number ki pagal hain...

but i loved the entire thing. the openeing was lovely. geet with her family... although i haven't been through that phase, I can very well imagine those last moments when you are with your family and knowing you will be going away forever is such a pain... sooch ke bhi i get jitters😕

aur aashu geet ke convo ke kya kehne... 😃
aashu is awesome. she is lovely. she is great. she is entertaining... she is the best😎, I am sure you agree with this... hai na rizz??😉

you know that humsafar song is my fav... and so glad you used.
ehh lo theek se dekha bhi nahin aur shaadi ke liye han kar di
but jaisa aashu ne kaha..😉
jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hain
wo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hain😆

as much important it is for girls... this ceremony and rituals, it is as much important to the boys as well. they don't show it but darr and anxiety unhe bhi hoti hain..

aur tu phir mat bolna ki mein jiju ka ise le rahi hun.. dayan kahinki!😡

Maaneet moment post engagement... Eh lo. Geet ne propose kar diya. Uff ye maan soch kya raha tha? waise kabhi kabhi thoda hatke karna bhi chalta hain.. that moment in the park was beautiful! 😳❤️
dimag mein song aaya..dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana
dheere dheere se mere dil ko churana😉

i had a smile reading the whole part...why? meri aankhon ke saamne hua hain ye sab...
reliving the entire thing was so cute... those moments and our late night talks about pros and cons of marriage...🤣 those days!!!

I remember that "detail" things.. I called you right after engagement🤣 saara gossip jaan ne ke liye... so relatable.😆

wonderfully written ritzz.
me lub you

p.s apologies for the banner thingy. i was totally held up🤢

p.p.s "special insaan" jo ye story aur mera comment padh raha hain aur ritzz kamini...
happy engagement aaniversary🤗
Edited by kawaii_geet - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Engagement anniversary Ritu😳

now it's time for the comment
First thing first

banner is so so so beautiful... Lakshu you always rocks when it comes to banner  ab ready ho ja mere liye bhi jet speed se banner banaane ko😆😆😆.. The gif between the heart is sooo romantic

Poor Geet so much wanted to sleep more as she wanted to take every liberty at her aown home because after marriage everything was going to be changed
LOl aashu .. kya disti hai .. baat hi helllo se nahin gaaliyon se shuru hoti but that's called true friendship.. Loved the bond between those two..
geet was scared but aashu had the solution for every problem of geet..Geet shared her fear with her and she made her understand too to give some time to her relation with Maan-Her fiance
at the engagement geet was looking nervous but as much i remember when i saw the video of the engagement of Geet on WA..mujhe to geet kahin se bhi nervous nahin dikhi..She was enjoying it😉😉😉

and they met after engagement and Geet noticed him She fond him quiet handsome  His eyes were captive and she fell in love with him

Maan too was feeling the same ...he to was happy to think that she was his now..
Haila😲
Geet ne pahle I LOVE YOU bola/?? ye sach hai kya Ritu😉😉

waise meri do geet bhi pahle confess kar chuki hain apna pyaar Maan se pahle..PV ki and MI ki bhi😆😆

I hope that someone for whom you are dedicating this OS doesn't consider all of us mad after reading..
Happy Engagement anniversary to him and you Ritu...Stay blessed both of you❤️
Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Ritzz ,this song is going on repetitive mode in my playlist ...this lyrics stays in my mind ND his voice lingers the soul...nd happy to c the OS written on this song...nd this justifies the feelings of two strangers binding together in der life ...
Beautifully potrayed the feelings of two people ...loved the suggestion by her friend...yes ,transition from strangers to humsafar is life long ...a new feeling everyday , new exploration, nurturing the relation taking positive things ...nd so on ..

Memories makes life beautiful ,dedicating this OS to ur husband is the most beautiful memorabilia he will cherish ...God bless u with all.happiness ND love .ritzz ..A very happy engagement anniversary ...
SheenGcian thumbnail
Happy Engagement Anniversary Ritu 😃
Lovely OS.. I really love it ❤️
Recently my sister got married and she was engaged for nearly one year.. and my jeeju n sister didn't meet for once nor talked on mobile.. but now they are inseparable 😳
Love this phase of life.. Khush rahi Hamesha 😊 😃
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful os
Happy engagement anniversary Ridzz
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Engagement Anniversary! 😊 thanks 4 da pm n splendid OS! superb banner! well written! the fear n nervousness in an arranged relationship well written! u portrayed the feelings of the characters so well! Maan n Geet meet n het to knw each other! wish u wld continue this as a SS! 😃

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Happy anniversary marriage beauro...
Mereko nahi pata tha tum achha likhti ho 😆

Aur ye humari bol bachchi kk toh apni hi taarif me lagi hai, 
Tumne sach me engg se pehle isko call kiya tha kya... lol

Waise bolne ki zarurat nahi but tum.Dono pagal ho, 
I mean geet n aashu 
Not maan-geet... 😛

I hope u have a long journey together, this time u n ur real wala maan, not aashu... :P
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os ritu 
Beautiful written ...small cute ...lovely ...

Geet ki uski friend se talk ne ...apne whats up board ki yaad dila di ...aise hi bateey kartey ho waha .sab ..best friends ...

Both maan n geet r cute here ...yes its true ...arrange marriage mai dheere dheere sab hota hai ...

And yes ...

Happy Engagement anniversary Ritu dear 
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Engagement Anniversary.
Lovely Os Ritu. Beautiful & simple. this is what every girl thinks before engagement & marriage. engagement period is for knowing each other and get comfortable and ready for future life.
liked the teletalk with aashu. lol. Really you talked with her before engagement.?
Lovely song and poems.
Really he loved your poems also.
You miss him a lot.
Tyana dakhavals ka tu kay lihiles te. tyana vachayala pathav. ani bagh kya reaction yete te. amhala pan sang.