Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for this Update,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Vennela antics were so cute.😊
Vennela said to Jai to use his Brain,it was so Cute.😆
Jai Surprise to Vennela on Wishing her Birthday,it was so Nice.😊
Vennela Past was so sad.😭
The way Jai consoled her and Promsied that he always being her,it was so Nice.😊
Precap was so Interesting,ka chance istava..nenu ikkada petukoni chustanu..Waiting..
Please Update Next Part soon amd Pm to me,I am waiting here.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
For Chapter 3A:
such a lovely start to chapter...I love to read such lines😳😳
back hug already...ohh god this is soo romantic❤️...I love their characterization...very bold...u r doing a very good job rashmi😃
ahhh...my heart yaaar...their touches❤️❤️''and I will be there forever..."😳😳sooo beautiful...
''Darling''...even my heart is jelly now..❤️
mahhn ur writing is just sooo good...I love such subtle..yet intense through eyes romance..

Originally posted by --Nazakaat--

For Chapter 3A:
such a lovely start to chapter...I love to read such lines😳😳
back hug already...ohh god this is soo romantic❤️...I love their characterization...very bold...u r doing a very good job rashmi😃
ahhh...my heart yaaar...their touches❤️❤️''and I will be there forever..."😳😳sooo beautiful...
''Darling''...even my heart is jelly now..❤️
mahhn ur writing is just sooo good...I love such subtle..yet intense through eyes romance..

So glad that you are liking it ya! I had stopped writing completely after my 10th started, it is these two that are making me write again.😛 You're no less. I can't be unpredictable like you. Suck at suspense.😆
They are bold ma, and especially these days too much da😆
Hope you like the next part too.
Edited by Intuitive - 6 years ago
For Chapter 3B:
yaaar really I cant say which moment I liked the most...cuz I loved everything about this update...everything...he confessed already that he loves her..my vennela😳😳😳...I can go on reading this...this story has already made a place in my heart...❤️...love u soo much for coming up with such a light and beautiful romantic story...continue sooonish😛
Originally posted by Intuitive

So glad that you are liking it ya! I had stopped writing completely after my 10th started, it is these two that are making me write again.😛 You're no less. I can't be unpredictable like you. Suck at suspense.😆
They are bold ma, and especially these days too much da😆
Hope you like the next part too.
how can I not love such a beautiful story..that too on our favs😃my case is just the same..i started writing again for them😳really??who said that ??I have not read ur previous works...but I know u r very talented...ur imagination toh I don't have to say at all...i am very much sure u imagine about praanu allday😆😆
IKR!!!!they r killing me with all that closeness
bring it on yaar😃

For Chapter 3B:
yaaar really I cant say which moment I liked the most...cuz I loved everything about this update...everything...he confessed already that he loves her..my vennela😳😳😳...I can go on reading this...this story has already made a place in my heart...❤️...love u soo much for coming up with such a light and beautiful romantic story...continue sooonish😛
This means a lot da! Really! I don't know how to say how much it makes me happy.😳
Will update soon!

how can I not love such a beautiful story..that too on our favs😃my case is just the same..i started writing again for them😳really??who said that ??I have not read ur previous works...but I know u r very talented...ur imagination toh I don't have to say at all...i am very much sure u imagine about praanu allday😆😆
IKR!!!!they r killing me with all that closeness
bring it on yaar😃

Yes, now that I have no work its only them that I keep imagining. Once I get back to school, I will have to focus on my work. But still it will be these two in my mind before I go to sleep.😳 

Any other works other than PraNu FF, I would love to read.😳 I used to write some FFs on Ishita-Raman and Aahil-Sanam but left all midway, since they weren't too good when I looked back. But then it slowly made me write poems and then had to leave it. Now, these two are the reason I write.😳

This means a lot da! Really! I don't know how to say how much it makes me happy.😳
Will update soon!
😃😳

Yes, now that I have no work its only them that I keep imagining. Once I get back to school, I will have to focus on my work. But still it will be these two in my mind before I go to sleep.😳 

Any other works other than PraNu FF, I would love to read.😳 I used to write some FFs on Ishita-Raman and Aahil-Sanam but left all midway, since they weren't too good when I looked back. But then it slowly made me write poems and then had to leave it. Now, these two are the reason I write.😳
yaar I think we resemble too much😆😆i also left my ffs midway...my case was diff tho..I lost continuity in writing when I didn't update for long  and it wasn't coming out properly...glad u wrote this...I love to read on them...these ffs make me satisfied...u know all those pranushka fantasies😳

yaar I think we resemble too much😆😆i also left my ffs midway...my case was diff tho..I lost continuity in writing when I didn't update for long  and it wasn't coming out properly...glad u wrote this...I love to read on them...these ffs make me satisfied...u know all those pranushka fantasies😳

Yup, we resemble too much.😆
We don't get to see them for long time onscreen, so this is the only way I can entertain myself.😆
Edited by Intuitive - 6 years ago