Restless Heart--THE END pg-42

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

O restless heart of mine
O patient heart of mine
To you I give
This precious life of mine…

They walked through the empty halls of the court. Walking side by side, in silence. All that needed to be said was said long ago. Now, what needed to be done was being done. You could hear the wind blowing against them, as if it was telling them to go back. The doors and windows shuttered, as if they weren't letting them come in. The rain stormed down as if it was crying. Nature was grieving…

They sat down on the chairs in front of the lawyer. Both confident, both hesitant. The lawyer placed the papers in front of them, everything was now crystal clear.

" Mr. Das Malhotra and Mrs. Kripa Malhotra, your divorce papers are ready" said the lawyer. Both Angad and Kripa looked at each other and then at the divorce papers. Both were scared to sign, after all this was their first divorce…this is just how they were feeling while getting married…after all, that was there first marriage. They both knew this was what had to be done…they were never married, they were…"compromised", they were "planned" perhaps even in "love", but never married.

They signed the papers. Kripa felt her palms becoming moist. She slowly wiped them with her scarf.

"Are you okay?", Angad asked in his overly concerned toned. "I'm fine", Kripa said.

"Well, you two are officially divorced now", the lawyer said. Lawyers can be so money minded. Never before did Angad or Kripa hear anyone person talk about divorce in such a cheery tone. But if you were a lawyer, and was getting $500,000.00 for one divorce case, heck you'd be singing divorce in your sleep.

Angad and Kripa left the office together. Once again walking side by side. Once again in silence. This time Kripa spoke, "So where to now?" Angad looked at her for a minute. His stomach felt strange. We all heard about women throwing up during there weddings, but never about a man during his divorce. Well, don't worry too much, Angad wasnt throwing up. He always got the feeling when Kripa talked to him…like there were butterflies in his stomach. He finally spoke back, "To work, I have a meeting". Angad and Kripa both stopped at the stairs. They had came in one car, but were leaving in two. " I called the driver", Kripa said, answering the question Angad never asked.

Angad didn't reply, he just kissed Kripa on the lips and ran to his car. Kripa stood there in shock. Halfway to his car, Angad realized what he just did. He turn around to face Kripa and lightly tapped his head, gesturing that he had made a silly mistake. "Sorry! Old habits die hard!", he yelled out.

This was the end of their married relationship. You may all be wondering, how can an ending be the starting of this story? But then again, think...Every Ending, Is a New Begining...

To Be Continued…

Comments Please

PS- This Fan- Fic wont be as regular as Kuch Pal Ka Saath. It's kinda hard to write two at once. I'm planning on writing this until half of Winter break, then continuing KPKS.

Karishma***

Edited by Desi Pride - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNIBABA2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kool..... i really loved your kpks.. although i never commented 😳... anyways its great....... plasss continue sooon......
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow great part can't wiat to read more 😃
Sour Skittles thumbnail
awesum part! im hooked alread 😉 😆 looking forward to dis one and the second season to kpks! cont soon
himani 😛
Dark Love thumbnail
awesome start!!! waiting for u to continue 👏
.:Kiran:. thumbnail
WOW!!! I love it already!!! 😃
Continue SOOOOOOOON!!! 😳
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awsum beginning
i really liked it
Shazia_haya thumbnail
i like the concept....plz continue...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept.......if this is half as good as kpks then im sure 2 love it.......i hope this goes well 4 u......continue soon, cnt wait 4 season 2 of kpks 😃 keep up the good work 👏
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
wow that was really good! Great storyline, plz cont. soon!