Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What a lovely young woman Kanak is!, Innocent and brave, loyal and loving, she tugs at your heart strings in every frame. Rhea Sharma's portrayal of this child woman yearning for grand motherly love from Bhabho is charmingly captivating . I had tears during Monday'/s episode when she claims that she loves this wedding because it finally made Bhabho notice her. 😭Tuesday'/s episode had me smiling at her cute dream of an auto riide with Bhabho where she tries to snuggle up sneakily.😆
Fresh faces and Close up camera work add a movie like picture quality to this DABH sequel.  The brothers' care for the little sis is endearing. Neeluji excels as usual although how anyone can resist a creature as winsome as Kanak, is hard to imagine. Meenaxi is a revelation. I think Suraj & Sandhya's demise brought out something better in her finally. Kanika is combining hurt with care gracefully, hiding behind a ton of makeup, a device of defiance perhaps.
All in all, a worthy sequel to our beloved DABH. Missing our sparkling SurYa but their kids have their sheen in ample doses.  Hope Golu turns out to be more than an eating machine. The male lead, I still need to warm up to. His dialogue delivery is falling flat in places and so far Rama Shankar is an enigma  It would be hard to fill Anas's shoes but if their telephone pow wow is any indication, we might witness some great chemistry between the leads.
Koi meri selfie lele, eager nazar aaungi for more of TSMSP!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely agree with you. Kanak is wonderful! I loved her equation with the Rathis. She has the playfulness and stubbornness of sandhya. 
 Everytime i see her, i cant help but miss surya. ðŸ˜­ 

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Absolutely agree with you. Kanak is wonderful! I loved her equation with the Rathis. She has the playfulness and stubbornness of sandhya. 

Everytime i see her, i cant help but miss surya. 

SurYa chemistry is irreplaceable. it sizzled -especially in the beginning. It would be a challenge for the new leads to measure up to that.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Deebz

SurYa chemistry is irreplaceable. it sizzled -especially in the beginning. It would be a challenge for the new leads to measure up to that.

Also the new DABH is basically using the recycled story line of dabh 1, which is why we as viewers can help but compare the new pair with surya. For instance how kanak walked in bridal outfit infront of bhabo, same way how suraj walked in in his sherwani just before their respective weddings. So many similarities! The girl Rani trying to be like chaturi.. Surya have set the bar so high, i doubt anyone can match upto them. Infact ever since Dabh2 started, i have gone back to hotstar to watch the old episodes of dabh

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The actress playing kanak is such a genelia desuza lookalike! The kanak character is growing on me. Didn't like in the first few episodes