Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thhikana thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: prayas

u really did simi........thats great........i want to talk to amit as well..........thats so sweet .....keep on updating us abt amit.... 😃

I really talked to Amit!!! he is really nice and simple...... he said he will keep contact with me.... may b he'll 4get me... but still thats a lot for me.... I told him to have a song like mora saiyan in his coming album... he sed he'll think abt it... also asked me what type of songs his fans want him to sing.....

I dont know whether i will b able to cantact him in future .... but I know his brother too 😉...... 😃 His brother rocks... i could talk to Amit bcoz of him......👏👏

nibbler thumbnail
wow thats wonderful.......u r so lucky...i also want to talk to amit...and i hope he will come up with a album soon...and ya i belive u coz i know amit is sweet and awesome...
madhy thumbnail
wow simi... 😛

dats grt... 👏 👏 👏

me too will definetly talk him one day 😃
thhikana thumbnail
With love from Aditi and Amit
Garuda Mall turns one year old and to sing the birthday song, there were none other than Amit Sana and Aditi Paul
Amit Sana is the boy next door who shot to fame and had his dreams come true the day he decided to take part in Indian Idol. Sunday Herald cacthes up with thebudding singer.

Indian Idol and the goodies it brought....

Fame and money. Earlier, I had to struggle for a reservation in a train. I was dying to get a moped, and today, I dream about cars (smiles). I knew that good things would happen to me, but I hadn't imagined that I would enter this contest and all this would happen.

I got lots of love from my audience. Not the kind of love they'd have for a Shahrukh or a Hritik. Those guys are born stars and I am a star that the people have created themselves. They relate to me like family.

You get high on (don't say music!)...

(Laughs) Music. It excites me. But that apart, adventure sports and games. I also get high on nature and dream of travelling to a place totally untouched by mankind.

Amit's heroes: I admire the way Arnold Schwarzenegger has come up in life.

Nick name: I have none. Ok... Chotu. (whispers)

You are incomplete without: Confusion. I am a highly confused person and have to have confusion in my life at all times.

Favourite food: The non vegetarian food that my mom makes.

Favourite music: Western classical. Romantic numbers. Anything by Ronan Keating. And of course, Sonu Nigam.

Favourite movies: I love horror flicks! But Hollywood ones only. I love The Ring and The Exorcist.

Bombay or Bhilai: Both. Bombay has given me an identity. Bhilai has stood by me till that came along.

Love life: No steady girlfriend. Only crushes.

Success is: to be recognised for something unique.

Parting lines: Stay positive. Focus on your goal however much you would think it's impossible to attain. Never play safe in life! (Laughs)

Aditi Paul was a favourite with all the judges. Not a surprise, considering her lovely voice, dreamy appearence and philosophical outlook in life.

On a weekend: I Sleep. I read.

Your motto in life : What ever happens happens for the best! Always be yourself!

Your favourite numbers : Aap ki nazron ne samjha, Ranjish-e-sahi, Saathiya re bhool na jana.

You shop at : Vardan market, Kolkata

Your plans for the future : Sing good songs and make my parents proud. I have a contract with Sony and will start work on an album in a couple of months.

I fear : man

I love : babies, flowers, smiling, talking to people

I can't bear : irresponsibility, cunning

Aditi in a sentence : I am a good human being who likes to trust people.

Films as an option: May want to work in an art film someday. It is much more real than a commercial film.

Married life is...

Good. We're having a long-distance marriage though. I miss my husband a lot. I don't even keep

a picture of him with me as I may want to go running back to him everytime I see it. So I make do with phone calls.

Your favourite book : Rabindranath Tagore's Chokher Bali. I love reading Shakespeare's plays and poems too.

Your inspiration : My elder brother Anindya, Beethoven and John Milton.

Your fantasy : I have to look for one now! (Laughs)

Priyanka Haldipur
nibbler thumbnail
i read that article..thanks anyways... 😃
thhikana thumbnail

i read that article..thanks anyways... 😃

I know... but I save all Amit's news here.....

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
hey,wats going on!i wud suggest he shud include more commercial songs so tht he can make his place stronger then he can do what his heart says,like sonu's coming up with classical album now
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: paagalhoonmain

hey,wats going on!i wud suggest he shud include more commercial songs so tht he can make his place stronger then he can do what his heart says,like sonu's coming up with classical album now

I agree with U... I think Amit should try something different in his Album... and should sing typical songs in movies to gain experience!

thhikana thumbnail

oh u do...awesome....... 👏

hey did u join Amit's fan club in yahoo??

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
i guess not much diff,he needs tracks lik chal diye,or even slow tracks,lik there were in tera intezaar,i mean all tested kind of things.in movies,watever he gets,he shud take rt now