Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
she was always pathetic. never liked that hypocrite whenever i watched bits and peaces of season 1.

she is just too stubborn and conniving.

i never liked kid ved he was so annoying as a child. if it counts i like him now more for his looks lol.

bt whole cast is doing such a wonderful job. the lady playing bhabho is fantastic

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't Like Her.
Sorry.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why does bhabho hate kanak?
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
We need a story to build on. She initially hated sandya. So it is her daughter now. Kanank will won over her grandmother. Bhabho was once proud of sandya which sandya has done with many difficulties. So it is kanak s tern. Bhabho love her once she understands she is a mixture of suraj and Sandy
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
firstly fine actor  who plays bhabo.. In my humble view.. yes she comes across as hardlined and cold..  tell you what  mates,in a way she reminds me of set traditions  in the socio systems, across global societies.. generally mindsets  are hard to shift. I suppose bhabo standards for the strong matriarchal figure,in the family who just wont budge or show flexibility.. what she says ,stands. Normally its the strong patriarchal figure  who rules the roost..