Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Girl why haven't you updated this?! I'm waiting for you to surprise me

Sorry..I'll update soon.. Promise
Anjali33 thumbnail
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry...So sorry for being horribly late.. Actually na I'm excellent at being irregular..Talent u know!!
In dis part, Kriyyam will be searching a house..So let's start

Part 2

Krishna woke up in d morning, frustrated at her alarm clock. It was Sunday, d only day of d week when she cud sleep for as long as she wished. But alas, dis Sunday was not as usual. She got up, rubbing her eyes, n her eyes shot open on seeing d time.

"Oh God!! It's 8:30!!" She jumped out of her bed. "Saiyyam ne 9 baje tak ready rehne ko kaha tha. Ab wo mujhe poore din sunaega" she said while she quickly took out her clothes from her closet n ran inside d washroom.

Saiyyam had jst reached outside Krishna's building. He took out his phone n called Krishna. Krishna, who had jst came out of d washroom, heard her phone ring n saw d name Jaanu flash on d screen. "U're gone Krishna" she said while picking up d call.

"Good morning jaanu" said Krishna, trying to act normal. But it wasn't actually normal..

"Good morning Krish!! C'mon, jaldi se niche aao..I'm waiting for u in d car" was Saiyyam's reply..

"Actually na babyyy.." Krishna was interrupted by Saiyyam saying "don't tell me u're still not ready!!"

"Tumhe har bar kaise pata chal jata h!?" said Krishna irritated at Saiyyam's expertise in guessing it.

"Kyuki tumhare extra sweet babyyy tabhi nikalta h jab tum late hoti ho" said Saiyyam mimicking d word baby. Krishna had used dis trick a gazillions of times in their 3 years of relationship, coz most of d times she was late. Saiyyam always caught her trick.

"Now cut d call..I'm getting late bcz of u" said Krishna shifting d blame upon Saiyyam.

"Bcz of me!! Listen..Krish..Krish.." but Krishna had already cut d call. "Abhi ye haal h, to aage se ye mera dimag kharab kr degi"

Krishna took her bag, locked her apartment n quickly got down. She quickly got inside Saiyyam's car. "Jaldi kro..Late ho rha h" "tumhari wajah se" Saiyyam started d car n both went on arguing all d way.

They reached outside d first apartment, where d broker, Mr Singh, was waiting for them. He was also one of a kind. His extra sweet nature n anything-for-you-sir dialogues were... Irritating!! He used to chew paan n spit anywhere he wished, as if d entire city was his dustbin.

Krishna n Saiyyam had decided to rent an apartment. D first flat was good. Krishna looked satisfied n she looked at Saiyyam, who was talking to d owner of d house.

"How's dis house Saiyyam?" asked an excited Krishna. "Nahi..Ismein balcony acchi nhi h..Cancel" "but y?" Asked Krishna. Saiyyam came near Krishna n said "is balcony mein kiss krne mein maza nhi ayega..Chalo hum dusra ghar dekhte h" n dragged Krishna out of d house, while she gave him a 'seriously' look. D broker too left wid them.

"Saiyyam, kya tha ye!! Itte silly reason se tumne flat ko reject kr diya!!" asked Krishna. "But wo balcony sach mein acchi nhi thi" said Saiyyam childishly. "Balcony sirf kiss krne k liye nhi hoti" "mere liye hoti h bass..Ab chhodo na use" "Saiyyam, sach sach batao, Kyu mana kiya??" she asked him looking straight into his eyes. Saiyyam let out a sigh n said "us ghar ka rent bohot zyada tha" 

Krishna said after a pause "waise flat kuch khaas nhi tha..itta bhi accha nhi laga mujhe" Saiyyam looked her n said "hmm..Aur balcony to bilkul acchi nhi thi" Krishna shook her head saying "he's impossible" n both left for d seeing other flats.

They reached d second flat. Both Krishna n Saiyyam seemed to like d flat. Mr Singh asked them "kaisa laga flat madam??"
 "Accha h" said Krishna. "Aapko accha laga to phir done krte h" said Mr Singh. "Haan..Bas ek baar Saiyyam se puch lo aap" said Krishna as Saiyyam came n stood beside her. "Aapne bol diya phir sir ko kya puchna.. " at dis statement of Mr Singh, Krishna laughed while Saiyyam gave a what-d-hell look. But soon after dis, Krishna saw something ridiculous, which made her leave d place right then.

"Wat happened Krish?? Tum aise bahar kyu aa gyi??" asked Saiyyam. "Ye kaisa cheap broker pakad k laye ho!! He spits wherever he wishes to!! Yukkk!! I can't live in a house where such a jerk spits" aid Krishna walking towards d car.

"Kya hua madam?" asked Mr Singh. "I don't like d flat" said Krishna. "She's jst being an OCD..Mr Singh,  Humein flat pasand h" Saiyyam tried to handle d situation. "Shut up baby..Aur Mr Singh, aap meri baat sunenge ya Saiyyam ki??" Krishna said sternly. Mr Singh immediately sat in d car n said "chaliye sir" Krishna smirked while Saiyyam said "hadd h!!"

Finally after rejecting half a dozen flats for seriously ridiculous reasons, they reached another flat. They entered d flat n looked around.

"Ye last flat h madam" said Mr Singh. "Aur perfect bhi h" said Krishna wid a content smile on her face which clearly showed how much she liked d flat. She went to Saiyyam n said "dis is our house" Saiyyam smiled at her n said " ye flat done kr do Mr Singh"

They paid d owners d advance n said dat they'll be coming d next day wid their luggage. Saiyyam takes Krishna to a restaurant. "Saiyyam, y r we here??" asked a curious Krishna. Saiyyam took her inside without saying anything. He went at d reception n said "a table for two" he took her to a table, wid very dim lights around. Krishna said "now will u tell me? Hum yahan kya krne aaye h?" "Celebrate krne" replied Saiyyam. Krishna asked him again "kya celebrate krne?" "Jaanu tum sach mein tubelight ho ya aaj khushi se pagal ho gyi!" said Saiyyam mocking her. "Shut up" said Krishna pouting. "Baby hum apne naye relationship ko celebrate krne aye h" said Saiyyam holding her hand. "Pehle nhi bola gya tumse" Krishna still didn't smile. "Ok sorry..My Jaanu..My baby..My sweetie..My cutie.." "bass bass..Natak mat kro" "ok..Nhi krta" "Saiyyam!!" Both smiled n had their dinner. After dat, Saiyyam dropped Krishna home n then headed to his house.

Krishna n Saiyyam, both were lying on their beds, after changing into something comfortable. They were thinking abt their new phase of life, which awaited them. They were going to stay together..Everyday..All d time..Eat together..Sleep in each other's embrace..Wake up next to each other..Both were excited n nervous at d same time..They were thinking abt their life ahead n soon sleep took over..

Precap: first day of live-in relationship

I'm sorry, there wasn't much romance in dis part. Moreover d entire selecting a house part was too lengthy I guess..
Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for this, but can't say anything about you being late since I'm not good with updating myself haha. Anyway this part was so cute and funny! I'm loving how different their characters are and I'm loving Kriyams llittle arguments ðŸ˜† Can't wait to see how they'll be once they start living together. Update soon! 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also waiting for your update! This was really good again! Can't wait to find out what happens next and how they find living together.
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

I was waiting for this, but can't say anything about you being late since I'm not good with updating myself haha. Anyway this part was so cute and funny! I'm loving how different their characters are and I'm loving Kriyams llittle arguments ðŸ˜† Can't wait to see how they'll be once they start living together. Update soon! 

Lol!! We're all birds of same feathers😆😆 we all r late..Always..
Thank u faeeqa..I'll try to make it as interesting as I can..N I'm waiting for your ff..Update it soon!!
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I was also waiting for your update! This was really good again! Can't wait to find out what happens next and how they find living together.

Thanx shiney!! I'll try to post soon n hope u'll like it😊
Anjali33 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry for being late guys..I nvr feel like writing..Moreover I'm very lazy, I had promised to update before Wednesday but I started typing on Friday😆 ..Anyways let's start..

Part 3

Krishna n Saiyyam were standing outside their flat along wid d owners n d broker Mr Singh. The owners gave fmd flat keys to Saiyyam n left along wid Mr Singh. As soon as they left, Krishna took d keys from Saiyyam's hand (or shud I say snatched d keys)

"Thank u Jaanu" she opened d door "n get d luggage in" she added walking inside d flat.

Saiyyam walked in wid both their luggage. As soon as he sat on a chair, Krishna said "baith kya gye!! Poore ghar ki safai bhi to krni h..Don't expect ki main akele krungi" n she tied her hair into a messy bun.

"Cleaning to hoti rhegi, pehle thoda romance ho jaye" he said as he pulled Krishna on his lap. But Krishna, being d OCD dat she was, yelled "no..Maine bola na pehle ghar saaf krna h..Chup chap jhadu uthao" Saiyyam whined like a kid "tumhe kitni safai krni hoti h" Krishna shot him a look n he quietly picked up d broom n started cleaning.

Jaane kyun song from Dostana plays in background.

Tu Hai Toh Tedi Medi Rahe, Ulti Pulti Baatein
Sedhi Lagthi Hai
Tu Hai Toh Joote Moote Vaade, Dushman Ke Irrade
Sache Lagthe Hai

Saiyyam made faces while cleaning. Krishna was cleaning d room n Saiyyam was cleaning d hall. When Krishna was done wid cleaning d room n she came out to d hall, she saw Saiyyam sleeping on d couch, hugging d broom. Krishna called him "baby" but he didn't wake up. Next time she bent n shouted near his ear "babyyy" n Saiyyam got up wid a jerk mumbling "sorry baby sorry" n Krishna burst out laughing.

Jo Dil Mein Taare Vaare De Jagah
Woh Tu Hi Hai, Tu Hi Hai
Jo Rothe Rothe De Hassa
Tu Hi Hai Wahin

Krishna was cleaning a cupboard from top, but her hands weren't reaching d height of d cupboard. Saiyyam came there n lifted Krishna. Krishna smiled at him. He put her down n slid his arms around her waist n pulled her closer. He kissed her. She too kissed him back while her fingers were playing wid his hair.

Jaane Kyun (jaane Kyun) Dil Jantha Hai
Tu Hai Toh, I'll Be Alright
(I'll Be Alright, I'll Be Alright)
Jaane Kyun (jaane Kyun) Dil Jantha Hai
(yeh, Yeh ,yeh)
Tu Hai Toh, I'll Be Alright

Finally when both had cleaned d entire house, Saiyyam thought he had got a chance to romance, but not so soon. Krishna took her clothes n went to hv a bath. When she came out, she saw Saiyyam sitting on d couch looking at d floor.

Krishna thought ise kya ho gya?? She went near him n "baby" she said keeping her hand on his shoulder as she sat beside him. He immediately turned towards her n leaned on her. Now Krishna was lying on d couch n Saiyyam was on top of her. At first she was shocked but then she understood dat it was Saiyyam's trick to get her close to him.

Krishna said "don't u dare touch me without having bath!!" trying to hide her smile. Saiyyam smirked n said "oh..Is dat so!!" n he started tickling Krishna on her tummy. "Stop..Saiyyam stop" Krishna managed to speak in between her laughs.

Finally Saiyyam stopped n Krishna too got up. She threw his clothes on him n said "go..Hv a bath..N them arrange for some food coz I'm very hungry.." "ok ma'am.. Anything else??" Saiyyam said to which Krishna replied "pehle itna to kro" n both had a laugh.

After Saiyyam came out from d bathroom, both of them decided to prepare noodles for dinner. Both went to d kitchen. "Baby, tum pani boil kro tab tak main noodles packet se nikalti hu" said Krishna while Saiyyam nodded. He put d saucepan on d gas stove n put water in it. Few minutes passed but d water still didn't boil. Saiyyam asked "ye pani garam kyu nhi ho rha??" Krishna shrugged her shoulders saying "kya pata" she bent down n then looked at Saiyyam wid a WTH look. "Gas to on krte" she yelled while Saiyyam was like oh ya!!

Both came inside d room wid d noodles n sat on d couch eating d noodles. Saiyyam fed d first bite to Krishna n Krishna offered him d bite but when he opened his mouth, she took her hand back n ate d bite. Saiyyam made a pouty face.

After eating d noodles, both of them went to sleep as they were too tired. Krishna was sleeping on her side while Saiyyam cuddled into her.

Precap- Krishna's tantrums n bechara Saiyyam😆

I know it was kinda boring..But I'm trying to make it interesting..N plzz all d authors update your ffs soon..
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww this was so sweet! Your story is like a breath of fresh air, I love the cute relationship between Krishna and Sayyam. I liked how you included the song as they were cleaning. Bechara Sayyam doesn't realise what's gotten himself into lol. Can't wait for the next update! 
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

Awww this was so sweet! Your story is like a breath of fresh air, I love the cute relationship between Krishna and Sayyam. I liked how you included the song as they were cleaning. Bechara Sayyam doesn't realise what's gotten himself into lol. Can't wait for the next update! 

Thanx faeeqa!! Yeah.. Saiyyam's gonna hv a tough time handling his jaanu's tantrums😆
Edited by Anjali33 - 6 years ago