•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's new update   ðŸ˜ƒ
So it's confirmed chandrakanta will be humiliated by shivdutt n as we know her Knight  virendra wil go running to rescue her... Or as it is said there will be fight between virendra n shivdutt
Gaurav gave ideas about the upcoming track... 

Here's the link to video
https://youtu.be/yHqMJB7dgaI
Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sonia_prc

Today's new update 😃
So it's confirmed chandrakanta will be humiliated by shivdutt n as we know her Knight virendra wil go running to rescue her... Or as it is said there will be fight between virendra n shivdutt
Gaurav gave ideas about the upcoming track...

Here's the link to video
https://youtu.be/yHqMJB7dgaI

Oh woww thanks for posting. I will watch video soon but just wondering how will Viru know that Chandra is being humiliated 😲
Originally posted by naturesk

Oh woww thanks for posting. I will watch video soon but just wondering how will Viru know that Chandra is being humiliated 😲

Always welcome.. I was thinking d same how will he kno that chandru is in trouble... Telepathy may be hehheee.. He ll feeel winds blowing n he'll be lyk chandru use bula rhi hai... N vo bolega "mai tumne dhundh lunga" ðŸ˜†
Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
Hahaha i think if she accepts to become his dasi to avoid war, then all common ppl will talk about it and this news might reach chunargarh and that is how viru will know i guess. Well lets seee i am sooo excited for this new promo 😃
Originally posted by naturesk

Hahaha i think if she accepts to become his dasi to avoid war, then all common ppl will talk about it and this news might reach chunargarh and that is how viru will know i guess. Well lets seee i am sooo excited for this new promo 😃

Me too me tooo yaar...
Hehheee I guess so.. He ll get to hear her news  .. N den he ll get angry n forget everything n reach her riding his horse... N den fulltoo shivdutt ki pitayiii krega...
Originally posted by luminescence

Excited for this track :D

I knowww we are alll exciteddd 😃