Originally posted by: taahir004

You certainly have an awesome collection of stories
I want to start reading them all again  

go ahead...read them all and tell me more 😆
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: DaftGirk

The death of the jasmine tree was really something. It's hard to let go of things that hold such significance even if it isn't a breathing organism. Maaneets esp geets feeling of loss is truly justified but then again everything that comes needs to go, reality of life. The death of the treadmill held importance in their life, as it brought sorrow but after its death it also brought them together. It was indeed sad that the tree that brought them together, that held and protected them couldn't witness them becoming one.
But like Maan said it served its purpose. I liked the whole aura and essence you placed around the tree

Gosh it must have been hard to write of two different phases in their life, but each part flowed in perfectly. It's as if time itself embedded into it so that each part flowed in perfect harmony

Thank you kawaii, sorry my comments embroiled into one rather then separate ones, sorry

Lovely story and beautifully told 👏

thanks a ton sophie
am so glad you caught up...although, truth be told, i don't remember certain emotions pertaining to the story because it has been so long but thank you for all the love and appreciation. 
i am looking forward to catch up in SLY😳 (am i putting a lot of pressure on you now?😆)
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -kawaii-

thanks a ton sophie
am so glad you caught up...although, truth be told, i don't remember certain emotions pertaining to the story because it has been so long but thank you for all the love and appreciation.
i am looking forward to catch up in SLY😳(am i putting a lot of pressure on you now?😆)

Let me tell you pressure and me don't go hand in hand, rather I run the other way lol
But I am actually looking forward to reading SLU, I love the song and was going to do an OS on it but here there's a full story so bother, right 😆
will read soon
C u l8r
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -kawaii-

You are one of versetile writer, there is lots of depth in your writing all your stories are very close to my heart,likke abhi nahi anna, parinita, fairy tail and someobnelike you, all diffrant subject and make us glue to story till we read to the end.

~Fan-Fiction~

FF-Someone Like You

Genre: Romance,
Drama, Comedy

ONGOING

How difficult is it to forget your loss and move on with life?

Let me reframe it.

How easy it is to "let go", collect those battered pieces of your soul and start all over again?

Inspired by Fiction and Peppered by Reality of the lives of someone like you and me, this work of fiction deals with the everyday struggles of Geet, a simple woman in search of a reason to live and endure. She stumbles upon a cold Maan who despite all the denial heads on to slowly become her biggest strength and her biggest reason for survival.

THREAD 1
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4723809

THREAD 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4763480

THREAD 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4787846

THREAD 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4817475

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

You are one of versetile writer, there is lots of depth in your writing all your stories are very close to my heart,likke abhi nahi anna, parinita, fairy tail and someobnelike you, all diffrant subject and make us glue to story till we read to the end.

Thank you idunno.
the fact that you have stuck to me for years and haven't given up on me is truly overwhelming. thanks a ton for being here. 🤗
Twenty1st thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok I have officially started reading Someone like you and already kicking myself in the shin
I could have easily been apart of the craze yet chose to be my lazy self
I'm giving you the permission Kawaii next time you write a master piece pull me by my hair (which is going to be impossible due to my bob lol) or kick me up my backside and mummy into reading it ok

Ahh I can't live with the regret 😡 😆

Btw what actually happened in the movie; haven't watched it, CBA reading Wikipedia way too long and non-maaneet for me lol, and the trailer suggest movie is quite old so CBA seeing it either (if I'm truly honest not crazy about the actors either)

Ok see you soon sweets
Twenty1st thumbnail
After reading my last post you've probably realised I'm a lazy cow lol
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Now that you are done with Someone Like You...

Are we going to get a new story ???

Or will you be continuing Hello Beautiful !!!

Missing you writing !!!
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_me

Now that you are done with Someone Like You...

Are we going to get a new story ???

Or will you be continuing Hello Beautiful !!!

Missing you writing !!!

Hello beautiful??? That is difficult to tell...

new story...I doubt.

there are a lot of things that require my attention now. but when I shall write, you will get to know😉