Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Even I was surprised to see the forum all deserted. Never thought I'd see a day when SI is part of a show and the forum is dull.

Good looking pair: Sanam and Abigail, Ashkha and her BF and Dipika and Shoaib
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DimaagKaKeeda

When one starts watching GoT they don't want to watch anything until they finished with it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Tell me what you think of Sam, Tywin, Stannis and his red woman, Theon and of course Jon.

M still confused with names 

Stannis is completely under Red woman's spell... creepy that women... that demonic delivery was so creepy... ๐Ÿคข
Theon is confused...n trying hard to prove himself strong and failed miserably... he did help Bran n Co. In getting away...or rather not getting caught...so i dont think i hate him...
I love jon n feel bad for him for being softly๐Ÿ˜†
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Is Prince lannister (the one who is kidnapped)  and the lady Stark's bodyguard an item???๐Ÿ˜†
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Silver jewellery are in trend... i wanna buy it๐Ÿ˜ญ
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
So now you know what that pregnant emo meant ๐Ÿคฃ Her delivering that demonic baby was so scary. I HATE Melisandre with passion. Her, Stannis, Ramsay, Roose Bolton, Joffery, Tywin, Service Allisor Thorne and Theon as well.

I understand he wanted to be accepted by his father and seeing his father love his sister Yara made him jealous since none of the Stark siblings had really accepted him as their brother too. So I get it why he betrayed Robb. But his father is an egoist bas***d. All he cared about is him getting his status of "King" back and nothing else. His father could never love anyone but himself. Theon got confused in his desperation to prove his capabilities but he treated the Starks pretty badly. Him burning those two farm boys was cold. So he was never a compassionate boy to begin with. But anyway all of this doesn't matter since his fate in the story is beyond brutal. By the end of it I can only pity him.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Theon did save Bran n co. right??? The burning bodies shown  to winterfellies were fake... but ya those were innocent farmer's children!!!  Edited by -Patronus- - 7 years ago
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Jamie and Brienne are an item, yes. I won't say Jaime loves her cos he is madly and to some extent blindly in love with his sister, but he is surely attracted and has developed a soft corner for Brienne. And don't worry about the names. I remembered all names on the 3rd watch and still forget some of the names whenever I'm in a mood to watch the show again.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
I need to do my packing..we are going to Guwahati this friday... n here m laying n watching GOT๐Ÿ˜ก
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Patronus-

Theon did save Bran n co. right??? The burning bodies shown  to winterwellies were fake... but ya those were innocent farmer's children!!! 

Nope! Theon didn't save them. It was Maester Luwin and Osha who saved the little lords. I love love Osha and Hodor. Osha was a wilding yet she was loyal to the Stark family and she was held as a slave first yet she never betrayed the Starks.
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Patronus-

I need to do my packing..we are going to Guwahati this friday... n here m laying n watching GOT๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Going for how many days?